Late Night English Speaking Players On Hades?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Late night english speaking players on Hades?
Late night english speaking players on Hades?
 Cerberus.Magikid
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Magikid18
By Cerberus.Magikid 2010-03-01 16:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, first off it will be good to meet a whole bunch of new people with the merge, but im just wondering..

What's Hades like at the moment as far as English speaking players goes, later in the night, say 12-1am+ EST?

At the moment here on Cerb its mostly Japanese players as you would expect for JP prime time. If you have friends that play late nights, its not too bad, but otherwise its pretty hard to get a pt, as you get rejected if you cant speak JP (unless they need your job for their PT, ie PLD BRD COR RDM etc). JP PT ONLY is in most people's /seacom's so just a heads up.

I'm just wondering if its going to make a difference when lfp during these times, as i live in Australia which is JST+2 hours.. and it sucks trying to get a pt at night here.

BTW, before i get flamed for QQing, im not, ive been dealing with this for 5 years w/o complaint.. just wondering what its going to be like after the merge.
 Hades.Freonski
Server: Hades
user: Gero
By Hades.Freonski 2010-03-01 16:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I live in US mainly and play 12 AM + EST
See you soon.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-01 16:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend on my server has this problem :( He lives in the same place you do as well. Positive about my LS is that we stay up like 12AM~9AM EST so it doesn't bother him that much but before he started hanging out with us he literally had no one to really hang out with.

Good luck in finding some good people to play with during those times, i know what it's like to play JP hour and it's really frustrating at times when they won't even try an English speaking player.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-03-01 16:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Timezone sucks I lost a really cool bud cuz he was always on at night(for me) and when I log On he was going off ; ;
 Hades.Amarys
user: Amarys
By Hades.Amarys 2010-03-02 19:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself and a lot of my friends play during the late-night/early morning hours. Although 12-1am EST we're usually doing Salvage. Prominently, you'll find JP players of course, but I know there are plety of English-speaking players on during that time.
By Fushichou 2010-03-03 00:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in New Zealand so.. I feel your pain. See you soon lol
 Cerberus.Magikid
Server: Cerberus
user: Magikid18
By Cerberus.Magikid 2010-03-03 01:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good, it will be nice to see some more english speakers on in the nights. Might even be able to get a PT lol
 Hades.Neverslip
user: Nevers
By Hades.Neverslip 2010-03-06 22:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

6or7pm - whenever PacificST here. It seems lively in WG. Beginning cities are ghost-towns tho typically. But I took a jaunt thru E.Ron and there was quite a few people lvl'n the other day.
 Hades.Coops
user: coops
By Hades.Coops 2010-03-07 16:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Their is a decent amount of Australians on Hades.