New NM's And You, A Growing Guide The The New Nm's Of Vana'diel.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » New NM's and you, A growing guide the the new nm's of Vana'diel.
New NM's and you, A growing guide the the new nm's of Vana'diel.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ifrit.Genzousou
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Genzousou 2009-11-12 03:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Tiffenotte can be solod by a SMN/WHM
Melusine can be duo'd by 2 SMN/WHM
Atkorkamuy can be trio'd by 2 SMN/WHM and a BST/WHM (is very easy with 2 SMN and 3 BST)
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-12 03:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay so some info on my new favorite nm since update. Highlander Lizard! Okay so I've tracked him down and killed him, no mold, no love for the ONLY ONE! but I'll try again later. I want that Immortal mold. Solo'd 75cor/whm (for tele) with joytoy, was retardedly easy for a nm with this name so I'd throw out a guess that its lvl 15-20ish because it took about 6 hits of my mighty joytoy for 120 dmg crits and such before it died. Spawns at E8 by the campfire. No title.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-12 03:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh also Ouspire drops a sexy ninja katana with eva+5 and mag dmg taken-5% i have no comments on said nm as i have yet to encounter him BUT if you do find him, and I'm on, send /tell plz, I will pay well for this katana.
 Ifrit.Genzousou
By Ifrit.Genzousou 2009-11-12 03:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sappy Sycamore spawn in J-7 not F-4 ^^
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-12 03:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

narigitsune is the katana i mentioned above.
 Shiva.Arroon
Server: Shiva
user: Arroon
By Shiva.Arroon 2009-11-12 04:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghille Du (Sap NM)

Konchat Highlands, Dropped

http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=19160

Shiva.Arroon
Server: Shiva
user: Arroon
By Shiva.Arroon 2009-11-12 04:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

And Another

Casquie
Mandy NM Battalia [S]
Just N of the spine
Spams TP Reset, Easy Duo 75Bst 75Smn. Probable Easy Solo any 75.

Drops Bird Banes:

H2H Lvl 54
Dmg+14 Del+84 Vs. Birds Acc+4 (remembering from last night so some info on Weapon may be a lil out >.<)
 Ragnarok.Azura
Server: Ragnarok
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-11-12 05:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not trying to pop your bubble Anye. November 9ths NM Wiki

...<3 :x
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-12 05:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Five more for you Anye :p
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-12 08:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to solo that Flockblock NM (huge mofo ram) in lufaise meadows (was standing on the west wall in the opening west of vortex from valk dunes) on SAM/NIN ... doing fine till petri-breath D= His acc isn't that great but was hitting me for 450+ >.>

Fought Tococo in south gustaburg too and 1/3 on neck piece w/o TH, killed on my lvl 8 BRD and lvl 8 MNK.

Awsome job on the NM table Anye, looks very professional! Be great when its complete XD
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-12 09:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyri said:
i killed a coreul one in zi tah today. didnt drop anything but after dying he had ever so nicely lead me to noble molds camp and OMGNOBLEMOLDWASUP!
biotch didnt put out for me tho ; ;
/comfort
Ragnarok.Azura said:
Not trying to pop your bubble Anye. November 9ths NM Wiki

...<3 :x
Yeah, we know. It's been posted. We like the hovering over the items part here.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-11-12 09:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Okay so some info on my new favorite nm since update. Highlander Lizard! Okay so I've tracked him down and killed him, no mold, no love for the ONLY ONE! but I'll try again later. I want that Immortal mold. Solo'd 75cor/whm (for tele) with joytoy, was retardedly easy for a nm with this name so I'd throw out a guess that its lvl 15-20ish because it took about 6 hits of my mighty joytoy for 120 dmg crits and such before it died. Spawns at E8 by the campfire. No title.

I lol'ed when i read the info in Immortal Molt

Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-12 09:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks! Working on it, but um... I forgot I had homework last night from biochem, brb~
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-12 09:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Flockbock is one of the biggest pain in the *** NMs I've ever fought. Located by the swirling vortex in Lufiase Meadows. It hits fairly hard 200-400 a hit to a PLD and it only uses one TP move "Petrify Breath" which is a front conal petrify/hate reset move. Seems to have some movement enhancement as kiting it didn't work for me (no fast pants). Tried a couple different ways to kill this and ended up dragging it to Tav to nuke/zone it down with BLMs.

I suspect a couple SMN could throw some Garuda on some ***and own it, but if you try to do it without smn and without zoning bring a couple of WHM >.>

No drop.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-12 10:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Flockbock is one of the biggest pain in the *** NMs I've ever fought. Located by the swirling vortex in Lufiase Meadows. It hits fairly hard 200-400 a hit to a PLD and it only uses one TP move "Petrify Breath" which is a front conal petrify/hate reset move. Seems to have some movement enhancement as kiting it didn't work for me (no fast pants). Tried a couple different ways to kill this and ended up dragging it to Tav to nuke/zone it down with BLMs.

I suspect a couple SMN could throw some Garuda on some ***and own it, but if you try to do it without smn and without zoning bring a couple of WHM >.>

Yeah pretty certain it can be duo by a whm and melee /nin, should have tried to nuke/zone it but my blm is too gimp >.>
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-12 10:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Not so sure it can be duoed. Once the melee is petrified all hate will be on the WHM who will eventually get petrified and then its pretty much game over.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-12 10:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Not so sure it can be duoed. Once the melee is petrified all hate will be on the WHM who will eventually get petrified and then its pretty much game over.

Plan to try it out PLD/NIN + WHM/NIN, with whm just doing stona/haste hopfully can get hate back b4 it can do its tp move again. Who knows if it'll work should be fun tho.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-12 10:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:

Plan to try it out PLD/NIN WHM/NIN, with whm just doing stona/haste hopfully can get hate back b4 it can do its tp move again. Who knows if it'll work should be fun tho.
I'll tell ya our last strategy before pulling it to tav so you have a bit more information.

We had PLD/NIN WHM THF on one side and PLD/WAR WHM BLM on the other side. The plan was to have all 3 on each side petrified/hate reset so the ram would turn around and other pld would tank. The unpetrified WHM would stona the whm pld and dd on the opposite side when hate switched. We did this way to try to prevent the WHMs from being the only ones with hate and the ram rapefacing them when everyone gets petrified.

This worked well until about 50% when we ran out of MP. Maybe having a lot more DD in there would have worked or a RDM for refresh.
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-12 14:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kk, reposting on this page!
Thanks again for all the positive feedback and the additional entries; definitely be sure to let me know if you spot any errors, I'm only writing this in and have only spotted a few repeat NMs that have been spelled differently, etc. I can only confirm if the item is REAL or not by the New Items Added list.

If you can't tell by the table below, the most I'm asking for is
  1. Zone the NM is found in

2. NM's name

3. General area in which you found the NM; position is the best, landmarks work too if you don't remember the position

4. Item dropped by NM

5. Additional notes, especially the behavior of the NM and its spawning, the NM's stats, as well as how you defeated it, or if you couldn't defeat it, an educated guess as to how many people it would take (by a party or alliance).

At the VERY least, if you have found an NM, I require the NAME and ZONE.

Updated as of 11-12-09; 12:48PM PST--both from this thread and the New NMs? thread.

ORIGINAL AREAS

ZONENAMEAREADROPSEXTRA NOTES
Attohwa ChasmSargasAptant: AecusShock Spikes
Batallia DownsEyegougerAround (J-8)~4000HP, has Enblind
Skirling LigerStormer Earring~2500-3000HP, uses Roar alot.
Prankster Maverix"otw to the Eldieme Necropolis south entrance along the spine thingy"Only uses Smite of Rage; does not cast magic.
Buburimu PeninsulaBackoo(F-9)
Wake Warder WandaMelampus Staff
Bibiki BayShankhaDoes not go into its shell; spams Painful Whip.
Beaucedine GlacierCalcabrinaNortheast corner (I-7)Malebolge Mand.Has Endrain, uses Berserk.
HumbabaRadiant VelvetSpams Ice Roar; permanent Ice Spikes; melee damage ~100-150 on THF75
Carpenters' LandingTempest Tigion"big outdoor area at the North West entrance from Jugner"Elan EarringExtremely high attack rate (like Hundred Fists)
Crawlers' NestDynast Beetle(I-9) "Bottem Level"Dasra's RingTimed spawn (not lottery) every 2 hours
Aqrabumelu"Large circular room off to the left of Tiphia's spawn."Spams Cold Breath for Paralyze and 500dmg on BST75
Cape TerigganKiller JonnyAround the cliff at (H-7)Difficult hate control. ~100% Double Attack, ~100dmg/tick Enpoison, extremely high accuracy; ~280-350 melee damage, ~400 crit.; highly resistant to Gravity and Bind, but not immune.
Tegmine"popped on the Beach west of OP."Melees for ~160dmg + Enwater effect on RDM75/NIN37. "Similar to Aquarius in attack speed and HP." Slightly resistant to enfeebling ninjutsu, especially Hojo (Paralyze).
Castle Zvahl BaileysMarquis Sabnock"Spawns coffer room, southeast corner of map 2 with the orcs."AstrolabeSpawn time speculated to be ~4 hours. Has Regain and En-TP, bad Accuracy/Evasion; spams Quadrastrike regardless of TP gain, melee dmg ~250-300 on a THF75. Duoable by THF/NIN and NIN/DNC
Castle OztrojaSaa Doyi the Fervid"First Big Room"T. Tama-hagane
Lii Jixa the Somnolist(I-9) 2nd MapCeres' SpicaTimed spawn (not lottery) every 1-1:30hr. WHM-type mob, spams Repose/Cure but did not use Benediction. Easily solo'd by a 75.
Dangruf Wadi
East RonfaureRambukk(I-9)Bukktooth
East SarutabarutaDuke Decapod(F-4)-(G-4)Pelte
Eastern Altepa DesertNandiRathe EarringOnly used Healing Breeze for ~800-990HP. Easily defeated by BST75 with Capricious Cassie.
Sabotender Corrido(H-9)Possibly same level as Cactrot Rapido.
Fei'YinJenglot(K-7) First mapWHM-type mob, casts Diaga II and Holy. Melee ~100-150 and Crits for 250+ on WHM75.
Sluagh"Where RDM hat ghost pops"Ensang. Cloth~lv.80, doesn't cast magic.
Fort GhelsbaKegpaunch Doshgnosh(H-9) spawns on the level with Panzer, but south of itFrugal CapeHas Enfire, minor Regain
GiddeusSome Yagudo!Ephemeral Cloth
Garlaige Citadel
Inner Horutoto Ruins
Jugner ForestSappy Sycamore(J-6)-(J-7)Seeker Earring
Konschtat HighlandsGhillie Dhu(J-10)Estramacon~700HP. "Dribble of piss to fight." -Garuda.Wooooodum
Highlander Lizard(E-8) by the campfire.Immortal Molt~lv.15-20.
Korroloka TunnelThoon(G-9) on first mapHas ~3000HP, spams Catapult.
King Ranperre's TombBarbastelle(J-6) outside the cave and right up the stairs. (First Map)"Felling Axe
Ankou(J-7)Astaroth CaneAppears at night, depops at ~4:00 Vana'diel time.
Lufaise MeadowsSengannFomor SAM, spawns at ~20:12 like the other fomors. Spams Barbed Crescent; susceptible to Paralyze via Spore from Funguar Familiar
Flockblock"Standing on the west wall in the opening west of the Swirling Vortex from Valkurm Dunes"Uses Petribreath, a cone breath Petrify/hate reset move; hits for ~450+ on a SAM75/NIN37 and ~200-400 on a PLD75, but has poor accuracy. May have movement enhancement. Still unsure as to what sort of setup is required to kill.
La Theine PlateauSlumbering Samwell"at the pond"Samwell's Shank
Lower Delkfutt's TowerTyrant"pops by the 3 Chaos Dolls on the 1st floor"Aramid FiberSpams Flash.
Maze of ShakhramiLesath(H-9) of 3rd Map
Meriphataud MountainsChonchonLower half of (F-9), below the ridgeHeadlong BeltReported to have a high drop rate.
Misareaux CoastGoaftrap(L-11)Altdorf's EarringDuoable by COR75/NIN36 with NPC.
Newton Movalpolos
North GustabergBedrock Barry(G-8) on cliffFlawed Garnet
Ordelle's CaveBombastMap 3 where 2 other bomb mobs are, close to La Theine Plateau zoneArdent Earring
Outer Horutoto RuinsLegalox HeftyhindHefty Oak Lbr.Hefty Oak Lumber used in synthing Passaddhi Staff.
Oldton MovalpolosSword Sorcerer Solisoq(H-11)
Palborough MinesToxic Tamlyn(G-8)Soloable as BST65/WHM32 with NQ Tiger jug pet in 7-8 hits. Speculated to have higher attack speed than normal Malboro types; uses Bio II every 3-5 hits.
Qu'Vho the Deathhurler"2nd floor middle room-area"
Pashhow Marshlands
Qufim IslandAtkorkamuy(F-8)Aptant: Tachus, Aptant: Durus~6000HP. Uses Whirlwind; is immune to Gravity, Bind, Stun (even Head Butt) and Sleep from RDM with mediocre gear; evaded 100% of of a DRG70's Jumps, but regular evasion rate was normal. Duoable with BLM and SCH75, trioable by 2 SMN75/WHM37s and a BST75/WHM37.
Qoofim(G-6)Spams Splash breath and has Enwater
Ranguemont PassMucoid Mass"near the blighted gloom NM"Spellcaster's EcuDRK-type mob; hits for ~70-90dmg on SAM75/RNG37, approx. lv.50
Rolanberry Fields
Ro'MaeveFired Urn(K-9)
Steely WeaponNM only takes damage from ranged attacks
NargunBehind the moongates
Rogue ReceptacleBehind the moongates
Martinet(D-9)
South GustabergGhillie Dhu
Tococo(G-7)-(H-7)Armiger's Lace~120HP
Sauromugue ChampaignBlighting Brand(G-7)~5000HP
Thunderclaw Thuban(E-8)
Tahrongi CanyonHerbage Hunter"West side of the crag" @ (H-6)Precision Bandana
Habrok(F-11)Besieger Mantle
The Sanctuary of Zi'TahSkeleton ScufflerThe clearing at (F-8)Only takes damage from blunt weapons. I personally found more than 1 spawn. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Holey HorrorWestern path towards Ro'Maeve around (E/F-7)Casts Aero III; only takes damage from slashing weapons. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Blest Bones(E-7)Only takes damage from magic attacks. I personally found more than 1 spawn. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Huwasi(H-11), north of outpostSpams Crystal Rain for about 150dmg, rate increases as HP drops; melee for ~150dmg
Bastet"Pops near Ro'Maeve in the little area to the right with the Master Coeurl"BLM-type mob, uses thunder-based spells; slow attack speed with low accuracy but has movement speed +. Trioable by THF/NIN, BRD, and NIN.
Elusive Edwin(J-10)Spams Cursed Sphere below 40%HP; has Additional Effect: Silence.
Toraimarai Canal
Upper Delkfutt's TowerAutarch
Uleguerand RangeFrost FlambeauAptant: Geoc
Valkurm DunesMetal Shears(I-6)
Hippomaritimus(H-9) Siren Sands near the ruined boatChanneling RobeUses Screwdriver for ~365dmg on RNG75
West SarutabarutaNumbing Norman
West RonfaureAmnita"the wooded area on the way to ghelspa outpost just outside northern sandoria gates"Tenax Strap
Western Altepa DesertDonnergugi(I-6)
XarcabardDuke FolacorOn the hillside (G-7)??? IngotUses Souldrain and Endrain
Barbaric WeaponFound on the way to Castle Zvahl BaileysPermanent Dread Spikes ~56HP/hit on PLD/NIN, spams Whirl of Rage; kitable because of movement-. Seems to have rapid hate decay
Yuhtunga JungleKoropokkur"Center-ish area"
Pyu the SpatemakerCasts Waterga III and Water IV, uses Jumping Thrust,
Yhoator JungleAcolnahuacatl"Open area below telepoint"Melee for ~140-240dmg, crit for 300+ with Enstun. Soloable by NIN75.
Powdered Penny(H-9)/td][td]

ToAU AREAS

Aydeewa SubterraneLizardtrapBLM-type mob; casts Paralyzga, Blizzaga III, and Blizzard IV
Alzadaal Undersea RuinsOupireNarigitsune, Ebur PigmentBLM-type mob; casts Aeroga III, Aero IV, has some form of Enspell, possibly Enaero. Susceptible to Elegy/Slow II. Gives title "Oupire Impaler"
Boompadu(I-7)Seems to be highly resistant to Gravity and Bind, and is kitable due to - movement speed. Spams Dire Straight and has a strong Enspell; switches to Earthshatter ~25%HP.
Arrapago Reefs
Bhaflau ThicketsHarvestman(I-9)DRK-type mob, ~8-10kHP; Heavy Poison DoT (~100dmg/tick) that wears after 4-7 ticks. Killable by a party of 75s.
HuntsmanAptant: BellumDuoable by WHM and THF).
Nis Puk"Thickets through the Mamool Ja staging point"
Caedarva MireAynu-kaysey(G-9)Reached by using Dvucca Isle Staging Point
Halvung / Mamook
Mount ZhayolmChary Apkallu(K-8)Aptant: ArkheDuo'ed by THF/NIN and WHM easily, had Enwater
Wajaom WoodlandsGharialTartaglia
Chelicerata"In the grass" by the Tigers/Morbols @ (K-9)Aptant: TachusSimilar to normal Chigoe-type mobs: Sight aggro, has high attack rate, Additional Effect: Slow, and is highly resistant to Sleep/Bind/Gravity by a RDM75/BLM37.

PAST AREAS

Beaucedine Glacier [S]
Batallia Downs [S]Casquie"Just north of the spine"BirdbanesSpams TP Reset. Easily duo'd by BST75 and SMN75, possibly soloable by any 75.
Crawlers' Nest [S]Lugh(E-7) Map 2Chipped Scimitar, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt OreSee New Fomor Weapons
East Ronfaure [S]Melusine(K-5)Ebon PigmentBLM-type pixie mob; spams Blizzaga III, Blizzard IV; has TP move Winterbreeze (Dispel and Stun) that wipes Utsusemi. BLU can stun with Head Butt easily. Duoable by 2 SMN75/WHM37s.
Myradrosh(I-9)WHM-type mob; level 45-50ish
Fort Karugo-Narugo [S]Emel-ntouka(H-6)AvisSpams Blockhead and triple-attacks often; soloable by THF75/NIN37
Grauberg [S]
Garlaige Citadel [S]Citadel PipistrellesSE post "Garlaige Citadel" (present) twice in there news release, this area/NM needs confirmation.
Buarainech(H-7) Map 3Blunt Lance, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt OreSee New Fomor Weapons
Elatha(F-9) of Map 2Dull Claymore, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt OreSee New Fomor Weapons
Jugner Forest [S]
Meriphataud Mountains [S]
North Gustaberg [S]Peaseblossum"Spawns slightly north east from where you spawn in"BLM-type mob, casts Aeroga III, Aero IV, Choke, Tornado. High attack rate, uses Autumn Breeze and Zephyr Arrow often.
Pashhow Marshlands [S]Croque-mitaine"The big outdoor area at the northwest entrance from Jugner."Hits ~200dmg on RDM75, 100% Triple Attack rate; has Enpoison for ~50hp/tick and enhanced movement speed (112%). Resistant to Bind, Gravity, and Poison. Bio III initial cast did 2% damage.
Rolanberry Fields [S]
Sauromugue Champaign [S]Hyakinthos(H-10)Lava's RingSpams Petal Pirouette (Aoe TP reduced to zero)
The Eldieme Necropolis [S]Ethniu(K/L-7) Map 2Edgeless Knife, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt OreSee New Fomor Weapons
Tethra(K-11/12) Map 2Cracked Staff, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt OreSee New Fomor Weapons
Vunkerl Inlet [S]Judgmental Julika(G-13)High Double Attack rate, speculated to be ~lv.80
West Sarutabaruta [S]Belladonna"on the ledge to headstone(G-7/G-8/H-8)?"Virtuoso BeltSpawn time ~1:20-30hr.
Tiffenotte PixieEbon PigmentCasts Banishga, Banishga II, Holy, Flash, Amnesia, and Sleepga; Uses 2 types of TP moves: knockback+stun and AoE TP-down+Sleep. Soloable by a SMN75/WHM37.
Xarcabard [S]ZirnitraHightail BulletGives title upon defeat.
 Unicorn.Cycl
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Cycl 2009-11-12 18:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone seen any information on the Sortie Ring?
 Asura.Azrael
Server: Asura
user: Azrael
By Asura.Azrael 2009-11-12 18:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sortie Ring. I don't know from which NM it drops.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-12 19:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Just tried Judgmental Julika on rdm/nin resist grav bind and sleep before I died. Did about 250-300 per hit with no -PDT and about 350ish def and whatever -vit I had. Very accurate frequent like 100%ish double attack and drains about 15-20hp per hit.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-12 19:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be very cautious of trying to solo any NMs on rdm, every single one of these 200 odd new NM's seem to be immune to bind and grav, so unless you can straight tank it you'll be in trouble :p
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-12 19:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
I'd be very cautious of trying to solo any NMs on rdm, every single one of these 200 odd new NM's seem to be immune to bind and grav, so unless you can straight tank it you'll be in trouble :p
Yeah trying again just tanking. Had a thf try it with sonme evasion gear.... didnt work out so well
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2009-11-12 19:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Succubis Grip, dropped from Teporingo, Dangruf Wadi

Also for Habrok, it only spawns when there is Windy Weather
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2009-11-12 19:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:
just killed Goaftrap in Miseraux Coast on Cor/Nin no drop, curious on his repop timer.
Duoed with my NPC, easy, but yet he got me to yellow HP once (shadows where down) NPC topped me off

0/2 on this NM, fast attack rate and uses Gloeosuccus (AOE slow), out of all ws spam, he only landed once or twice. *** hits somewhat hard (or im too squishy, -+100dmg per hit to my cor)

soemone i met, is 0/8 on this fella so seems like bad drop rate
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-12 19:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Just tried Judgmental Julika again on rdm/blu. Got it down to 50-70 on normal hits solo with about 650ish def and -40% dmg. Slow landed easy as did para from my icespikes and blind but poison was tough. Was doing fine curing myself till I got hit with badbreath. ALl debuffs +500dmg lol. Seemed to run slightly slower or it might have been pathing... possibly still kitable with movement speed especially if someone takes care of the demonic roses around the lake. Doesn't have much hp just icespikes and bio2 getting it down to about 90-95% on each try on rdm/blu before I died which was before I had to reapply them lol

Also has a pretty big resistance to drain... like was only doing 20ish even with dark arts and capped skill in full macc/int gear. Did one random 100
 Phoenix.Brexx
Server: Phoenix
user: Brexx
By Phoenix.Brexx 2009-11-12 20:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

im now 0/5 on Emel-ntouka in Fort Karugo-Narugo [S]. Seems to be 90min respawn time after killing placeholder War lizards. Very easily killed by 75 Pld(even subbed thf for TH)
 Unicorn.Cycl
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Cycl 2009-11-12 20:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:

I've also noticed these new NM's resistance to bind. Tried charm binding the cocatrice in SaurCham_S and to my surprise I was not able to bind it a single time.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7