Ody, Arebati V20 - Bahamut Server

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Ody, Arebati V20 - Bahamut Server
Ody, Arebati V20 - Bahamut Server
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-05-21 13:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hello,

This Sunday, at 4:30pm EST (10:30pm BST), myself and a friend would like to clear Arebati v20.

Is there anyone who is interested that has an Empy (Gun) Rng, Epeo Run, REMA Brd, Healing (Musa) Sch, Geared Paladin, or Idris Geo?

Thank you,
Senaki
Online
By K123 2024-05-21 13:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I did it recently as PLD RUN GEO BRD COR RNG. Unless you are confident with the SCH and BRD doing great jobs, it is probably less reliable than the setup I used.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
Posts: 231
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2024-05-21 13:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
R15 Arma/Gandiva, should be available.
[+]
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-05-21 14:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
K123 said: »
I did it recently as PLD RUN GEO BRD COR RNG. Unless you are confident with the SCH and BRD doing great jobs, it is probably less reliable than the setup I used.

So Pld holds add and heals Run?
[+]
Online
By K123 2024-05-21 14:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Senaki said: »
K123 said: »
I did it recently as PLD RUN GEO BRD COR RNG. Unless you are confident with the SCH and BRD doing great jobs, it is probably less reliable than the setup I used.

So Pld holds add and heals Run?
Yes
Online
By K123 2024-05-21 14:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The RNG was pretty bad (ML4) and it definitely needed good aura and wild card success to get the win though.
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-05-21 14:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
K123 said: »
Bahamut.Senaki said: »
K123 said: »
I did it recently as PLD RUN GEO BRD COR RNG. Unless you are confident with the SCH and BRD doing great jobs, it is probably less reliable than the setup I used.

So Pld holds add and heals Run?
Yes

Good to know ty.
Offline
Posts: 9
By euvedant 2024-06-10 09:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Did you get your win?
 Phoenix.Gavroches
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: gavroches
Posts: 61
By Phoenix.Gavroches 2024-06-10 12:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
K123 said: »
I did it recently as PLD RUN GEO BRD COR RNG. Unless you are confident with the SCH and BRD doing great jobs, it is probably less reliable than the setup I used.


It’s what we did over a year ago, no burgtang PLD, no +8 rolls, no ml 30+, no R15 weapon, no empy +3 got death at 1% (RNG was like fick it I’m killing it, run lost hate, rng/geo die, hate got re stabilized, geo raised up, so take your time… all I’m saying), and still killed it.

1/1 win
Online
By K123 2024-06-10 13:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
A hate reset can *** things up massively if you are unlucky though. Wiped buffs on DD, or a DD death is a definite lose.
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-10 18:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
euvedant said: »
Did you get your win?


@14(?) ish losses.

Got it down to 10s% ish one time.
 Odin.Demhar
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Demhar
Posts: 214
By Odin.Demhar 2024-06-10 22:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Senaki said: »
euvedant said: »
Did you get your win?


@14(?) ish losses.

Got it down to 10s% ish one time.
you moved to Bahamut :/
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: gymj1m
Posts: 456
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2024-06-10 22:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
If I'm ever on when you go, I can help.

R15 arma/gandiva/Anni

Good luck!
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-11 21:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Demhar said: »
Bahamut.Senaki said: »
euvedant said: »
Did you get your win?
@14(?) ish losses.

Got it down to 10s% ish one time.
you moved to Bahamut :/

I miss you Dem. Wishing you the best as always <3
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-11 21:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
If I'm ever on when you go, I can help.

R15 arma/gandiva/Anni

Good luck!

As of right now I think we’re good for Cor / Rng. But I appreciate you! Thank you profoundly!
[+]
 Bahamut.Angenard
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2024-06-12 08:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I can help you Senaki, I got both.:)
[+]
Offline
Posts: 9
By euvedant 2024-06-12 08:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is the problem the tank then? Or the add. I think we had the brd kite the add when I did it.
 Ragnarok.Creaucent
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
Posts: 76
By Ragnarok.Creaucent 2024-06-12 11:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Well week 1 the tank was losing hate and then back line where just getting ripped apart after that. Week 2 was a bit of the same so then we resolved that by updating the tanks gear. Week 3 we got a bad brd pug so songs were wearing way too soon and then when he came to put songs back up he was just getting one shot by the add. Week 3 RNG swapped to Anni for hate control and ended up healing the boss while the COR was putting rolls back up. Everything should be fixed now.
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: detlef
Posts: 404
By Valefor.Philemon 2024-06-12 12:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Creaucent said: »
Week 3 RNG swapped to Anni for hate control and ended up healing the boss
I have turned a sure win into a loss by doing this lol.
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-12 15:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Angenard said: »
I can help you Senaki, I got both.:)

Thank you Angenard.

I think we’re good for now, but I appreciate you. ^u^
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 34
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-12 15:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Creaucent said: »
Well week 1 the tank was losing hate and then back line where just getting ripped apart after that. Week 2 was a bit of the same so then we resolved that by updating the tanks gear.

This is why we can’t play with Noob tanks.

Disclaimer: I am the tank in question.
Log in to post.