20th Anniversary Expectations...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 20th anniversary expectations...
20th anniversary expectations...
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 24 25 26
By Mattelot 2022-05-04 06:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
I also wish they would do something with spawned kings and other HNM, add new drops to them.

Need moar to do with my sweet teas...
By Seun 2022-05-04 06:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I also wish they would do something with spawned kings and other HNM, add new drops to them.

I'm pretty sure this is called Unity.
[+]
 Asura.Jokes
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2022-05-04 07:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I'm waiting for them to do Intense difficulties on HTB and changing the strats up and making them harder. They already have a lot of content they could keep tweaking like Ambuscade, might be neat

They could make the same drops augmentable like Odyssey/Unity items :o
[+]
By IGDC 2022-05-04 09:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Seun said: »

I'm pretty sure this is called Unity.

i laughed good on this, thank you.
[+]
By Penpenn 2022-05-04 12:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

First I saw the picture that is on this mousepad:

Relevant link to Square-Enix's website:
https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/685867/final-fantasy-xi-gaming-mouse-pad
[+]
By Lordsoth 2022-05-04 17:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess they are going to say it's been a great 20 years! We're going to be shutting down the servers at the end of the year! That's our big news!
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2022-05-04 19:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

they can't even be assed to fit the image to the mousepad completely, goddamn.
[+]
 Bahamut.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Bahamut
user: Brixy
By Bahamut.Brixy 2022-05-04 19:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It took them a whole year to decide if it was worth releasing a half-assed product or not. You can tell since they didn't even correct the copyright for 2022.
[+]
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-05-05 02:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jokes said: »
I'm waiting for them to do Intense difficulties on HTB and changing the strats up and making them harder. They already have a lot of content they could keep tweaking like Ambuscade, might be neat

inb4 it costs 40 merits to enter the higher difficulty as a FU.
If they do this I hope they make the HTBF items +1 just so they can overhaul the base stats, cause a lot of these items were straight up trash and never useful even when it first came out.
 Asura.Jokes
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2022-05-05 04:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aburaage said: »

If they do this I hope they make the HTBF items +1 just so they can overhaul the base stats, cause a lot of these items were straight up trash and never useful even when it first came out.

You thought you were done with Lilith! But Lilith is forever!
[+]
 Asura.Briko
user: briko
By Asura.Briko 2022-05-05 05:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

High Tier Pankration lets gooooo
By Draylo 2022-05-05 07:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That was honestly a cool idea they came up with, why they always abandon the mini games
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-05-05 07:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

why they always abandon the mini games

because only 1% of players even touch them, the rest see there's no best in slot reward and don't bother

it was bad enough in pankration era when there were actually casuals still playing, it'd be a total flop now
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-05 07:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Briko said: »
High Tier Pankration lets gooooo
I took a few days to really figure out that minigame. It's a lot of fun on its own, but it has no rewards to draw players in.

I still wanted to see them do more with the Colosseum. I spilled out my idea back in the FFXIclopedia forums days where I suggested booking among arenas for different kinds of PvP or PvE hordes of enemies.

[+]
By Draylo 2022-05-05 08:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Monstrosity could have been the best thing ever, even could have created a new job Morpher for it! Their loss :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Zenion
Server: Fenrir
user: Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2022-05-05 12:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aburaage said: »

You thought you were done with Lilith! But Lilith is forever!

You thought your empyrean upgrade grind would be new content, but it was me, Lilith!
[+]
By GwenStacy 2022-05-05 13:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/FFXI_EN/status/1522274942611456002?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

holyyyyy shittttt

lvl 200 confirmed
[+]
By IGDC 2022-05-05 13:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-05-05 14:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

But it's locked behind mastery rank 9
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-05 14:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Given that it's the same image used in the Version Update post, it's probably just a reference to the TVR storyline continuing through Maat. Perhaps they tie in the highest ML caps to the TVR storyline via Maat's path, to force people through the missions (would be my guess)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-05 14:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Given that it's the same image used in the Version Update post, it's probably just a reference to the TVR storyline continuing through Maat. Perhaps they tie in the highest ML caps to the TVR storyline via Maat's path, to force people through the missions (would be my guess)
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking too. Though the use of the image for anything after the TVR mission update announcement is somewhat unusual.

That doesn't mean it does mean anything, but it's fun to speculate!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-05 16:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Though the use of the image for anything after the TVR mission update announcement is somewhat unusual.

Well the update is next week, probably just BAU normal advertising/building excitement for it. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if they did add some additional content through Maat. The caption on that Twitter picture suggests some additional limit break might be coming. The model is already there; wouldn't put it past them if they made a Lvl 140 Maat fight
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2022-05-05 21:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Let us upgrade our Maats caps to i119!

But seriously a new Maat fight would be a fun / cute little addition, not opposed.
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-05-05 21:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I will beat that old man silly if it boosts my exemplar point gains.
By 1thenumber 2022-05-05 21:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Aren't we owed a final showdown with Super Saiyan Atori-Tutori? He said "this isn't even my final form" like 10 years ago.
 Bahamut.Galakar
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2022-05-06 01:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

1thenumber said: »
Aren't we owed a final showdown with Super Saiyan Atori-Tutori? He said "this isn't even my final form" like 10 years ago.

He is like Piccolo, first going with 'this is not even my final form,' and then being degraded to raising MC kids.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2022-05-06 01:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Monstrosity could have been the best thing ever, even could have created a new job Morpher for it! Their loss :(

Still super salty about Monstrosity basically being launched just before the game went all Skeleton Crew on us. ***was the most fun I had in XI for a very long time and its doomed to be unfinished.
[+]
By Nariont 2022-05-06 02:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a huge waste for sure, not sure any other side content got as much put into it as that did, reminded me of chocobo raising/racing or panktration with more effort put into it
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-06 02:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

100% second on that Monstrosity lamentation. I did it all, unlocked and leveled the Behemoth I loved it so much. Real sad how they never actually made it worth doing and thus it died a quiet death.
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonero
user: Leonero
By Bahamut.Leonero 2022-05-06 05:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
100% second on that Monstrosity lamentation. I did it all, unlocked and leveled the Behemoth I loved it so much. Real sad how they never actually made it worth doing and thus it died a quiet death.

shut up you beat off in socks lol
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 24 25 26