First Page 2 3 4 5

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Mrxi 2021-01-04 14:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Memes said: »
Odin.Creaucent said: »
Doesn't matter - it's still the weirdest behaviour I've ever seen and you went off topic (reportable offense btw, be consistent now dear).

I watch in bewilderment how you flip flop between writing snide troll posts and trying to play backseat mod. It's clear you're immune from being full banned again so troll and rimjob away. Daddy Rooks will come and you can get your adrenaline fix.

I'll amend my first post to reflect the community's response.

The same can be said about you.

Edit: as for you amending your first snide filled comment you have made a different longer snide filled comment. At this point you should just delete your account.
I wasn't banned and I'm not backseat modding (just pointing out the hypocrisy) so I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

At this point you should just go back to lurking.
Should of left your first trash post they all are any way. Feel free to stop baiting the thread. And people should stop feeding Asura.Memes obviously because hes so mad at Datsik for posting a video.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 14:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
Odin.Creaucent said: »
Doesn't matter - it's still the weirdest behaviour I've ever seen and you went off topic (reportable offense btw, be consistent now dear).

I watch in bewilderment how you flip flop between writing snide troll posts and trying to play backseat mod. It's clear you're immune from being full banned again so troll and rimjob away. Daddy Rooks will come and you can get your adrenaline fix.

I'll amend my first post to reflect the community's response.

The same can be said about you.

Edit: as for you amending your first snide filled comment you have made a different longer snide filled comment. At this point you should just delete your account.
I wasn't banned and I'm not backseat modding (just pointing out the hypocrisy) so I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

At this point you should just go back to lurking.
Should of left your first trash post they all are any way. Feel free to stop baiting the thread. And people should stop feeding Asura.Memes obviously because hes so mad at Datsik for posting a video.
Just ignore him. He will eventually go away. If people stop responding to him he will get bored and moveon.org

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-04 14:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Most players would not be able to simply power through those mechanics under 25% with success, at least not without trust campaign.
If you can TP fast, have high damage ws and can skillchain it's easy. I'm sure this could be done with Calad and Torc with Titan+Koru+Ulmia+Seltheus+Qultada or another healer.

Also it can be kited indefinitely very easily even without movement gear as it stops to use moves you can outrun.

You just described exactly what a lot of people whom this video is intended for would not be able to do. You're just doubling down
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Friedrik
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2021-01-04 15:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep trying to justify its need though!
Why does there have to be a need? Who gives a ***? This game is a trillion years old. These subforums see less than 20 new threads in an entire year. Get over it, unless this thread and video's existence somehow compromises your mental health... in which case seek help.
[+]
By Shichishito 2021-01-04 15:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i always appreciate videos and gudies for soloing content, in particular time gated content as it provides info i'd otherwise had to waste KIs to acquire.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Friedrik
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2021-01-04 16:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, yeah. That's kinda the point I'm making. New threads are typically only made for exceptional and/or new stuff. Even almost all of the OMEN END BOSS solo videos have not been posted in their own threads.

It doesn't affect my mental health, I was just confused why something so trivial would need a video or its own thread - I thought I must be missing something. Those who can't comprehend this, and especially those that are bursting the veins in their temples because of it, need help.

Again, who gives a *** (other than you)? I've noticed twice now that you immediately jump to "YOU MAD BRO?" when people call you out for being a malcontent weirdo that randomly waddles into threads to take a dump. You gotta move on to a new troll there bud, that ***was done in like 2015.

Why do Datsik's recent videos have a tendency to attract the most bizarre and unnecessary vitriol? That's the real question here.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2021-01-04 16:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It probably would have been easier to just click out of the thread instead of *** on their video. Like, we get it. Your peepee is bigger.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 16:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Friedrik said: »
Why do Datsik's recent videos have a tendency to attract the most bizarre and unnecessary vitriol? That's the real question here.
He should make a video about it!
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-01-04 16:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that you’re going to these lengths to express your disapproval of someone posting a video/new thread on something you consider trivial is extremely telling. You’re either a giant douchebag or a troll or both (spoiler: it’s both).

Get over yourself.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-01-04 17:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anddddddd blocked. Seeya!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Eotfofyl
Server: Ragnarok
user: EOTFOFYL
By Ragnarok.Eotfofyl 2021-01-04 17:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread though! =D

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2021-01-04 17:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lunafreya said: »

It took you 3 pages to do that? I seen where this is going from the get go and just didn't have time for it. :P

Honestly this kind of crap is why I don't bother with videos/screen shots. Some of this community is just filled with salt. Though I guess it would be neat seeing Golden Kist taken down by a solo DRK though. I do regret not recording it.

DRK can indeed "solo" a lot of enemies by just spamming Torcleaver over and over. What helps is to have macros that change weapons on the fly. Especially when you need to slap on Apoc during emergencies. The loss of tp is negligible imo.

I should just share the strategy for Kist at least.

Also one thing that shouldn't be overlooked is Hepa Axe+1 for opening with full break on fights. Or even using the Ambu GAXE for Armor Break and a wicked tp bonus. It seems to synergize very well with DRK's max HP boost.

ARMOR BREAK > STEEL CYCLONE (DETONATION) > UPHEAVAL (GRAVITATION) > STEEL CYCLONE (DARKNESS)

Will take a huge chunk out of just about anything, and you can swap to Gsword or Scythe after.

IIRC having atleast 5000+ max HP will give you a 1000 TP bonus with the GAXE not including moonshade. (For craver though you really will want to land either Infernal or Full Break to mitigate his attack)
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-01-04 17:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

It took you 3 pages to do that? I seen where this is going from the get go and just didn't have time for it. :P

Honestly this kind of crap is why I don't bother with videos/screen shots. Some of this community is just filled with salt.

It took me much longer than it should have to realize we are dealing with a straight up troll so yes you are absolutely right!
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-04 18:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
DRK can indeed "solo" a lot of enemies

You should see Geriond, my guy soloed Yakshi on DRK and made me feel like a gimp cos I can't do it. Kinda makes me jealous of how good DRK can be.

It took me much longer than it should have to realize we are dealing with a straight up troll so yes you are absolutely right!

This is why I stopped posting videos on such topics. People just send negative vibes everywhere, it sucks.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-04 18:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I see you edited to unimpressive, nice. What about my soloes is "unimpressive"?

I've seen you rage quit and drop every item you own twice because you died tanking basic stuff like Kouryu. I wish you made videos of that instead LOL

I mean if you also had BPD like me which can often trigger on simple stuff you'd also do the same thing, don't be so quick to jump in there bud. I'm far from the best player, but damn better than you lol. But I'd hide my name on that screenshot if I died too, dw.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.