Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-03 10:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Memes said: »
Ironic given all you post is petty attempts at being snide. I wasn't even shitting on him, just genuinely confused why this need it's own thread as if it's breaking news.

All you do is post "obvious" attempts at making people feel ***about anything they do, Datsik is a good dude and the first comment you done was what was the point of it. just uncalled for, no point saying it and sounding like a massive *** about it. I'm not even saying suck up to the guy, I'm just saying no point trying to be negative about someone else's post, whether it's an achiement or not.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-03 10:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

and your comments were not being a snide ***? i don't understand.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-03 10:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still confused why he felt this needed a video or its own thread though. It's really not hard. That's all I was communicating.

Not hard for YOU (or others) but I'm sure there's somebody who needs a midboss item that this might come in handy. It is the trust campaign right now, so it's a good time for beginners to try harder things since they have a little bit extra support. I know it looks cut and dry and extremely simple, but I prefer a video showing it being done vs three sentences explaining it.

Videos>guides

I remember when I said I killed a certain boss in under two minutes with trust, people came out saying I was lying. Then the video came out and put all those doubts to rest. Videos are very useful, even if simple
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-03 10:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Different jobs sometimes use different trust setups, that is what is so good about people sharing their videos. It demonstrates how that job can do it. It's not about what the job does differently, it's about how they prepare with the fight and what possible ways it can handle the "worst"/"most difficult" part of the fight.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-03 10:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I'm still confused why he felt this needed a video or its own thread though. It's really not hard. That's all I was communicating.

Not hard for YOU (or others) but I'm sure there's somebody who needs a midboss item that this might come in handy. It is the trust campaign right now, so it's a good time for beginners to try harder things since they have a little bit extra support. I know it looks cut and dry and extremely simple, but I prefer a video showing it being done vs three sentences explaining it. Videos>guides
Is it really any different on DRK than the other DDs that there are videos of killing it? Anything not obvious like "Use Endark"?

Anyone not able to work out how to do it on DRK based on other videos probably couldn't solo it.

There might be people out there that prefer the PoV of the job you are doing it on as you can't rely on certain things like Migawari on drk. Though any content creators on a whole is good for XI as it shows people are actually playing it. Also would you like us to link you a guide for Lilith it seems you are having trouble with that and you haven't worked out what is going wrong from other videos.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-03 10:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter really. Logical makes a bunch of videos on ninja which are basically just spamming blade Shun and keeping up shadows and using malignance. Nobody complains, it's the idea of showing people how to do it on the job is what matters. It's no different for dark Knight, warrior, monk etc. The fights are all the same for every job, just the tools used are slightly different. For instance, Datsik uses bio2 for this fight in the video which is helpful a little bit for dealing with the aoe spam.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-01-03 10:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Videos like this are less about knowing what to do (although it is that too) and more about showing people they can do it. It's almost like a confidence boost thing.

It sounds dumb but when someone that has never done this before sees someone else doing it, it pushes them to try it more than reading a guide does.

Videos like this are less about knowing what to do (although it is that too) and more about showing people they can do it. It's almost like a confidence boost thing.

It sounds dumb but when someone that has never done this before sees someone else doing it, it pushes them to try it more than reading a guide does.

Rooks said: »
Don't be an ***.

Don't be an ***.

Don't be an ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Zidaner
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2021-01-03 11:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Are all of you 4 years old? This entire thread is so sad. I apologize to the OP for the rudeness of these people. If you want to flame on each other go to a seperate thread.
[+]
By kasnuaku 2021-01-03 11:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

props to OP. ignore the trolls, and keep up the videos coming!
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2021-01-03 12:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks good OP.

Bio/Infernal Scythe really make this an easy fight.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2021-01-03 13:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
I use Berserk on MNK WAR SAM

I would really like to see that on WAR with Berserk. Especially outside of Trust Campaign.

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2021-01-03 14:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
I use Berserk on MNK WAR SAM

I would really like to see that on WAR with Berserk. Especially outside of Trust Campaign.
Oh, yeah I did this during trust campaign come to think about it. I usually just use MNK really so it is easy.

Not everyone has monk tho, so tips like Bio II and Infernal Scythe are helpful. The problem is I havent seen OP saying anything about Infernal Scythe and bio II in the video, so most helpful tips will be easily missed for anyone not already knowing about them. Especially that Bio II was used once and at high hp% when its not that needed and at low hp% it wasnt used and couldnt even be used because Koru did Dia III, which is another thing (talking about details how dia and bio overwrite each other) that could be mentioned for clarity.

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

That would have sense when its done outside of trust campaign. The hard part in this fight is keeping trusts alive, not DRK itself (especially with Apocalypse). Anyone trying to replicate this without campaign and with lets say Yoran instead of Ygnas, can be surprised with survivability of trusts.
 Asura.Datsik
user: datsik
By Asura.Datsik 2021-01-04 11:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Datsik said: »
Catastrophe baby
YouTube Video Placeholder
Bump, so ppl can see the juicy stuff instead of drama..
Oh wait, maybe the drama is the juicy stuff?!
Either way :P carrry on.

Also I should have mentioned bio II and Infernal Scythe, but sometimes I just don't do em at all and have no issues w/o em.
And I have a tendency of missing stuff for w/e reason, which was the case here again :P
Guess I better giit guud
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 11:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

But seriously, this is how I see some posters here (take a guess who I'm talking about)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 13:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't referring just about you by the way.

Thanks for proving my point. Sorry for the OP that certain posters here have to ***up your thread. That's the rest I'm going to say about this particular off-topic item.

I'm just waiting for Rooks to come here, that's all.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-04 13:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Datsik said: »
Also I should have mentioned bio II and Infernal Scythe, but sometimes I just don't do em at all and have no issues w/o em.

I think those two Tools are good to mention if your point is to show other people the easiest way to do it. Most people overlook bio, most have no idea what internal scythe does. Most players would not be able to simply power through those mechanics under 25% with success, at least not without trust campaign.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2021-01-04 13:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What a weird *** thread
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-04 13:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter - it's still the weirdest behaviour I've ever seen and you went off topic (reportable offense btw, be consistent now dear).

I watch in bewilderment how you flip flop between writing snide troll posts and trying to play backseat mod. It's clear you're immune from being full banned again so troll and rimjob away. Daddy Rooks will come and you can get your adrenaline fix.

I'll amend my first post to reflect the community's response.

The same can be said about you.

Edit: as for you amending your first snide filled comment you have made a different longer snide filled comment. At this point you should just delete your account.
[+]