(Name Redacted, But It Was Cheg)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » (Name redacted, but it was Cheg)
(Name redacted, but it was Cheg)
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-14 09:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Actual footage of me telling my pick-up group alliance leader, after three times, that his rando-sparks tank is a Rune Fencer and not a Paladin:

YouTube Video Placeholder

The legends were true.

Does anybody else have a random pick-up group horror story that they want to tell?

(If you toggle to loop this video, it just makes all the sense).
By Foxfire 2020-09-14 10:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

We talking about cheg?
I don't remember what ambuscade it was but he claimed he "figured out a strat by himself first" for guaranteed success that involved killing targets sequentially. You know, BEFORE he was doing blm burns because those are "too easy"

but then in the same span of time he told the whm to barfira for mijin gakure

so I'm keen to think he's full of ***

this was also two years ago so I don't remember which v1 he's talking about
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-14 10:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I had only seen his "unique" way in yell. I had never hopped into bed, as it were, with him until a Shedu. Of course it was the WHM's fault that the sparks RUN tank let the WHM get stun-locked-uber-paralyzed because of course it was. Blame the WHM. We just love it.

Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-09-14 10:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheg, the PUG god? LOL.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-14 10:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt like I was in the d00ns again. It was a romp. This isn't a warning so much as a "If you have the time, I'd suggest you try one of their pick up parties that are REMA ONRY for the lulz".
By Foxfire 2020-09-14 10:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I should mention I never did content with him; that previous post was some friends who interacted with him
He wouldn't let me in his parties because I was affiliated to someone he hates and since I was in their LS, I "could be their mule" lol
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-09-14 10:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Foxfire said: »

possibly my favorite thing in FFXI is when someone dies from mijin only to say "well, I didn't have barfire, of course I died!"
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-14 10:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Foxfire said: »

possibly my favorite thing in FFXI is when someone dies from mijin only to say "well, I didn't have barfire, of course I died!"

Not that one specifically, but being "confidently wrong" in general is top 3 for sure.
By soralin 2020-09-14 11:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Random PUG group involving some various folks but namely Saviorselves and Saviorself in an Omen card farm.

Lots of talking ***because some of the less skilled players dared not get 100% challenges hit despite unclear directions on the very first floor (We proceeded to all 100% the remaining floors after that), mostly due to some miscommunication about "Dont touch the Transcendeds" getting interrupted as "dont touch anything"

Last floor of the run though and Savior was talking ***about the group with 2 other people, I forgot their names. Then Savior started talking about Teleporting/Warping people, and I saw a Tele spell getting cast in the chat log. Since I was one of the party leaders I booted Savior and the other person who was chatting with them, since I didnt have much time to sit and check who was what.

For the next 8 minutes of the run I was being given ***for booting people, despite the fact you could clearly see Savior casting teleport in the chat log and them blatantly saying they were gonna do it.

So then the alliance leader invited them back into one of the other parties and lo and behold, Savior proceeded to start Teleporting or D2ing folks (I didnt see which) after I literally just told the party leader it was gonna happen.

After it was done pt leader apologized to me and we reported Savior, but still like, what a ***show. I normally don't care that much about trolls but D2ing random party members who werent even talking much or causing trouble? Who does that.

One of the people who got warped out Im pretty sure was the 6steper too who had cleared multiple objectives for us as well, lol.

Omen card farm PUGs always get the saltiest of people.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.