2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura Merc Services
Asura Merc Services
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Rips 2020-09-27 01:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrgrim said: »
Just on a roadtrip before I go back to the booonies!

Quetz?
By Mrgrim 2020-09-27 01:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Home, Sweet home, Shiva :3
By Mrgrim 2020-10-01 20:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats to the guys that cleared W3 dyna, and cleared HELMs during the last couple of days!
Also bump! Also currently working on writing guide on killing HELMs non SMN burn in case people wanna step up to the challenge.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-01 22:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

endxen said: »
Melee and tp burns on Helms aren't anything new. Been there done that years ago.

98% of all content in this game is multiple-years old. It doesn't hurt any one in any way if someone wants to write up a quick guide, detailed guide, or make a cheat sheet for any old content.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-10-01 23:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

We really could use better guides on how to do content. Ultimately if endgame is to be healthy information needs to be shared across the community.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
Server: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-10-01 23:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
We really could use better guides on how to do content. Ultimately if endgame is to be healthy information needs to be shared across the community.

yeah but hear me out here:

bEeN tHeRe DoNe ThAt YeArS aGo.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Ataramith
Server: Lakshmi
user: ataramith
By Lakshmi.Ataramith 2020-10-01 23:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Very keen on the guides.

Not alot of guides out there and would be most welcome.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-10-01 23:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, what are you looking for in a "how to kill _____"

Put on every buff you have access to (3 geos 4 cors 2 bards), kill it before it kills you, someone heals.

-That- is how to kill every _______ in the game.

Minor nuances like Don't heal it with magic, or don't do this to cause that, don't do etc but the basics are always the same. Every fight is summed up in 100 words or less already.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-10-02 00:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

endxen said: »
Melee and tp burns on Helms aren't anything new. Been there done that years ago.

Cant take a guy who’s linkshell takes 20mins+ to kill fu seriously. I’ve seen the streams! Also can’t forget the “we not bringing you because you'll add 200khp” quote ;)

Erinys is a good example, had to dig through old content stuff on FFXIclopedia (zirnitra, monstrosity, Amhuluk) to figure out what its tp moves really did and what specific mechanics it has(can’t do actions from far away like cures, otherwise Erinys enmity goes haywire along boobris if they are tagged hence why on old school videos people fought it up close in those SATA allinces)
[+]
By Bladework 2020-10-02 01:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I’ve seen some really well written guides on the helms in random threads either here or on reddit. The problem is that they tend to get buried and are hard to find later.

There’s a whole wave of returners that would probably appreciate not hitting a wall with some of this content. If we want quality players to stick around longer than a few months of endgame then we owe them something more than “squeeze in to a smn burn”

There’s all these awesome guides for jobs out there but not most content.

If you have the knowledge please share it somewhere that isn’t hidden.
By Ryanginger 2020-10-02 13:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bladework said: »
There’s a whole wave of returners that would probably appreciate not hitting a wall with some of this content. If we want quality players to stick around longer than a few months of endgame then we owe them something more than “squeeze in to a smn burn”.

How is this still an issue in 2020? I thought newer content had repeat BP nerfs, but even if we limit the scope to Vol. 1 Ambuscades and Aeonic HELM's, does making non-conduit strategies more accessible extend the amount of time returnees stay in FF11? Most of the VD zerg setups can be amended for 6~8 man Reisenjima HELMs, so I am not if groups are risk-averse with testing or if older strategies are suddenly invalid now.

Erinys is a good example, had to dig through old content stuff on FFXIclopedia (zirnitra, monstrosity, Amhuluk) to figure out what its tp moves really did and what specific mechanics it has(can’t do actions from far away like cures, otherwise Erinys enmity goes haywire along boobris if they are tagged hence why on old school videos people fought it up close in those SATA allinces)

Pretty sure someone at BGWiki forgot to copy over the TP moves table that for that particular NM. You can sometimes find them by clicking on the Family link. Have only noticed hate issues if the tank tags all mobs and forgets about Feral Peck (hate reset) personally.

Bladework said: »
If you have the knowledge please share it somewhere that isn’t hidden.

I will consider posting my own aeonic notes after Mrgrim does his guide, but the odds are it will be similar content as Eiryl noted earlier.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2020-10-02 14:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome home Mrgrim
By Mrgrim 2020-10-02 17:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryanginger said: »
I will consider posting my own aeonic notes after Mrgrim does his guide, but the odds are it will be similar content as Eiryl noted earlier.
Nothing wrong with comparing notes, matter of fact I did not know feral peck was what was triggering hate reset.

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Welcome home Mrgrim
I am still on Asura! Hows HELMs going out there so far with Chelney?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2020-10-02 18:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryanginger said: »
Nothing wrong with comparing notes, matter of fact I did not know feral peck was what was triggering hate reset.

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Welcome home Mrgrim
I am still on Asura! Hows HELMs going out there so far with Chelney?

Down to Zerde and Albumen. Have strats in mind for them both. BLM Mana Wall tanking Albumen's adds and we'll be trying to spam Wildfire for Zerde with GEO/BLM stunning Just Desserts and Slimy Proposal.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-10-04 15:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

9/16 - Dynamis-Bastok 8PM EST - 5PM PST - Full.
9/19 - Dynamis-San d'Oria 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST - Full
9/23 - Dynamis-Jeuno 8PM EST - 5PM PST - Full
9/26 - FREE Dynamis-Windurst Clear 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST - Full
9/30 - Dynamis-San d'Oria - 8PM EST - 5PM PST - FULL
10/03 - Dynamis-Jeuno - 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST -

10/07 - Dynamis-Bastok - 8PM EST - 5PM PST -
10/10 - Dynamis-San d'Oria - 8PM EST - 5PM PST -
10/14 - Dynamis-Jeuno or Windy - depends on interest.

Thanks and congratulations to all the buyers who came this week with us.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-10-20 23:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Applesmash said: »

9/16 - Dynamis-Bastok 8PM EST - 5PM PST - Full.
9/19 - Dynamis-San d'Oria 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST - Full
9/23 - Dynamis-Jeuno 8PM EST - 5PM PST - Full
9/26 - FREE Dynamis-Windurst Clear 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST - Full
9/30 - Dynamis-San d'Oria - 8PM EST - 5PM PST - FULL
10/03 - Dynamis-Jeuno - 10:30PM EST - 7:30PM PST -
10/07 - Dynamis-Bastok - 8PM EST - 5PM PST -
10/10 - Dynamis-San d'Oria - 8PM EST - 5PM PST -
10/14 - Dynamis-Jeuno or Windy - depends on interest.

Thanks and congratulations to all the buyers who came this week with us.

Blah blah blah, haven't been playing much beside Dynamis clears, here's the next few runs we'll be doing, always 40M, always an adventure.

10/21 - Dynamis-Bastok - 8PM EST - 5PM PST
10/24 - Dynamis-Sandoria - 8PM EST - 5PM PST
10/28 - Dynamis-Jeuno - 8PM EST 5PM PST

Can send a tell to Mrgrim, Zenaida or myself in-game for inquiries.

Ta-ta!
By Mrgrim 2020-10-27 22:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Since RMTs seem to be getting slippery on me at raising Aeonic prices back to 100m I Will be doing an Aeonic Run this saturday! 60m as usual for whole clear, 45m for all 7 helms.I've focused on clearing HELMS lately, but if enough interest is around, I will be adding whole clears once a week or so.

Edit: As usual you can PM me in here, or ingame as Mrgrim, or Damavik. If not around then you can message Zenaida or Applesmash in game.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-10-27 22:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I told you a month ago that's exactly what would happen
Asura.Eiryl said: »
the literal second MrGrim leaves/stops it will go BACK to 150m or more, because no one will step up to compete.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-10-27 22:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, they're a slippery little bunch lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-10-27 23:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't even be mad at em, willing to pay 100m even though they just did it for 40m yesterday... why wouldn't they try.

Nothing in this game gains value. Literally. (*patches that break things) But somehow people always willing to ignore that. Once it's 40, it's 40 for life, I'll never even consider 41 ever again.
By Draylo 2020-10-27 23:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Who even are they? Is it RMT from China or people trying to make pennies off the game? Now they seem to have gotten into Ambuscade, lol.
By Ashleyz 2020-10-27 23:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Can't even be mad at em, willing to pay 100m even though they just did it for 40m yesterday... why wouldn't they try.

Nothing in this game gains value. Literally. (*patches that break things) But somehow people always willing to ignore that. Once it's 40, it's 40 for life, I'll never even consider 41 ever again.
LOL, I seen the RMTs are raising prices of aeonic clears back up to 100m. With the current correction of gil value, I hope the clear buying crowd do not fall for this scam.
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2020-10-28 04:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Since RMTs seem to be getting slippery on me at raising Aeonic prices back to 100m I Will be doing an Aeonic Run this saturday! 60m as usual for whole clear, 45m for all 7 helms.I've focused on clearing HELMS lately, but if enough interest is around, I will be adding whole clears once a week or so.

Edit: As usual you can PM me in here, or ingame as Mrgrim, or Damavik. If not around then you can message Zenaida or Applesmash in game.

I need Aeonic clear I contact u in game..did last week Aeonic clear to my another char 40M but 60M is still reasonable price :D
 Asura.Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2020-10-28 04:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope none pays that 100M greedy mfers..
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-10-28 04:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karppa said: »
I hope none pays that 100M greedy mfers..

Yeah I was just seeing those yells for 100m. Based on the shout, they found 1 buyer already. :X
By Mrgrim 2020-10-31 21:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats to the guys who cleared the Aeonic run/Dynamis W3! Hope y'all enjoy your shiny toys/augs! Planning another full Aeonic clear next Saturday, hit me up in game/PMs if you want to reserve a spot for next Saturday!
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-11-06 18:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick bump!
I will be running another full Aeonic clear tomorrow (Saturday) starting at 9am PST/5pm GMT, price is the usual 60m. If I am not at capacity, and you just need HELMs I can take care of it once I get to Reisenjima. Prices per HELMs are as follow:

Onychophora 5m
Erinys 5m
Teles 6m
Vinipata 6m
Albumen 7m
Schah 8m
Zerde 8m
Total: 45m for all 7 HELMs
[+]
 Asura.Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2020-11-07 04:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

:)
By Mrgrim 2020-11-07 22:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats to the guys who cleared Aeonics, and Dynamis W3 with us today! Our next Dynamis W3 clear will be @ San D'Oria on Wednesday the 11th.

Also it seems like our RMT pals couldn't handle our awesomeness, and decided to lower their prices again, SAD! Anyways, if there's people interested on getting Aeonic Clears I will be clearing them on Saturdays if there is interest. Price is 60m as usual for full clear, and 45m for Reisenjima clear.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7