user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-22 17:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-09-22 18:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

endxen said: »
Nothing about greed, 60-75M was the going rate for years and they come and want to charge half the price. All good, it just takes them twice the people to make the same gil as those already selling it for what it has been and will continue to be priced at. If they want to make 280M off 7 buyers in dynamis while the rest of us make 525M then they can keep doing it. They aren't taking everyone's business which is fine. They did crash the aeonic market though to a point its not worth the time to do it.

Zen and I capped gil within 3 weeks, we’ll be aight ;)
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-22 18:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Imagine being capped on gil on only one character

(lol)
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-22 18:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2020-09-22 18:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

definitely about greed. i was selling clears on asura in 2018 for 50m heheheheh
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-09-22 18:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

(lol)
Hey! It's Double Capped ok!

Now to cap twice another one, I won't b as cool as u at capping gil on multiple chars, Eiryl ;)
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-22 18:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't believe nobody has chimed in yet with "The economics of it are that people can sell things for whatever people are willing to pay for it" or "Maybe people should organize events with their friends and get things done without paying mercs".

Normally, in threads like these, we see those kinds of:

Mrgrim said: »

(lol)
Hey! It's Double Capped ok!

Now to cap twice another one, I won't b as cool as u at capping gil on multiple chars eiryl ;)

I hope you server-jumped some mules too because anything you send to yourself in your d-box is deleted upon transferring servers back (in the random-*** case that you didn't already know that).
By Draylo 2020-09-22 19:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Who isn't capped gil these days? I never get the clout people try to put in mercing crap, lol.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-22 20:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Spoiler'd for off-thread discussion.

My hat off to you for seeing an opportunity on Asura to make some money for yourself (your alts and any friends that joined), help others complete content, and reduce the over-all price of certain things.

Get this bread. Obtain this grain. Go lootin' for gluten.

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-22 20:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You are a champion if you did all that ***17 extra times

That is dedication. totes worth. But still. Free hundred mil every month is no joke. and those months where they give out 30 free silvers, hot damn. it blows up front but pays dividends for life.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-22 20:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Can barely get the motivation to leave town, can only imagine doing all that lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2020-09-22 20:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

weird way to spell 'yes it is worth it'
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-22 23:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Can barely get the motivation to leave town, can only imagine doing all that lol

Sounds like you're suffering from low T
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-09-22 23:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Who isn't capped gil these days? I never get the clout people try to put in mercing crap, lol.

Im not capped :) I use gils when I have them :P
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-23 00:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2020-09-23 04:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the mercs fight it out. The customers are benefiting in the end. Those 60M 3 zone clears are a blessing.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-23 06:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think anyone is really fighting anything out. Some people will charge high prices and still get buyers that don't g.a.f. and some people will charge low prices and get thrifty buyers that wait for a bargain.

[+]
 Asura.Friedrik
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2020-09-23 11:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

Can't get your gears without your gils on Asura.

Seriously though, pluralizing "gear" in the context of equipment as "gears" really grinds my uh... gears.
[+]
By Gruknor 2020-09-23 16:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Friedrik said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »

Can't get your gears without your gils on Asura.

Seriously though, pluralizing "gear" in the context of equipment as "gears" really grinds my uh... gears.

Gears grinding your gears, rustles my jimmies and sprinkles.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-24 09:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

How much do you guys charge for a limited selection of Aeonic NMs?

For example, all I need for my horn are Kirin, WoC, and Resijimalama. I can get a group together to kill T1 through T3 Res mobs, so I wouldn't ask for prices for those. Just Kirin, WoC, and HELM Res mobs.

I already have a pop for WoC, and will provide that if it reduces the price a little. Willing to negotiate.
By Mrgrim 2020-09-27 00:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats on the guys that came along for our Free Windy W3 Run! We were missing one of our core players, and still pulled it off with a hail mary win!

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
How much do you guys charge for a limited selection of Aeonic NMs?

For example, all I need for my horn are Kirin, WoC, and Resijimalama. I can get a group together to kill T1 through T3 Res mobs, so I wouldn't ask for prices for those. Just Kirin, WoC, and HELM Res mobs.

I already have a pop for WoC, and will provide that if it reduces the price a little. Willing to negotiate.

Hey man here's the list on what I charge for HELMs some are lower priced cuz they are easy. Others more pricey cuz of higher difficulty/longer time to kill.
Onychophora 5m
Erinys 5m
Teles 6m
Vinipata 6m
Albumen 7m
Schah 8m
Zerde 8m
Total: 45m for all 7 HELMs

If u need kirin and woc, Zen and I can kill those 2 for 6m total since they're relatively easy. Only on mondays I provide pops for WOC/Kirin/HELMs this stuff. Other days when ppl want a kill I ask em to bring a pop and I will kill it for them.

This Monday I will only be doing HELM clears for people who need. Starting at 3pm pst, so make sure to skip any ls event you plan on doing, cuz once I start, I start!
By Rips 2020-09-27 01:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I paid 80M for my Aeneas zone clear around this time last year and now I see 50M/60M shouts.

Man was I dumb.
By Rips 2020-09-27 01:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you actually capped gil?
By Draylo 2020-09-27 01:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes
By Draylo 2020-09-27 01:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't hold anymore
By Rips 2020-09-27 01:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't hold anymore

I now live vicariously through you.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-09-27 01:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Rips said: »
I paid 80M for my Aeneas zone clear around this time last year and now I see 50M/60M shouts.

Man was I dumb.

They caved in within 1st week of me showing up to the server, lol. Seems like runs have stabled to 50m-60m atm. Who knows if they'll stay this way or go back to 100m+ after I leave the server as Eiryl mentioned earlier. I suspect they'll keep prices low since they probably doing more clears for people. Anyways, I might start writing a some walkthrough on how to deal with some of these HELMs non smnburn. That way people can bring anything else other than idris geos or nirvana smns.
By Rips 2020-09-27 01:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrgrim said: »
Rips said: »

Man was I dumb.

They caved in within 1st week of me showing up to the server, lol. Seems like runs have stabled to 50m-60m atm. Who knows if they'll stay this way or go back to 100m+ after I leave the server as Eiryl mentioned earlier. I suspect they'll keep prices low since they probably doing more clears for people. Anyways, I might start writing a some walkthrough on how to deal with some of these HELMs non smnburn. That way people can bring anything else other than idris geos or nirvana smns.

Why are you hopping servers like this? Are you in search of your home? Mainframe?
By Mrgrim 2020-09-27 01:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just on a roadtrip before I go back to the booonies!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7