Bunzi
Chopper: dmg 15, attack 30
rod: (rip kaja rod for blue) Dmg 8, MAB +15
Hat: attack 15, maic damage 15, store tp +4
Robe: attack 15, magic damage 15, Physical dmagae limit +4
gloves: attack 15, magic damage 15, Magic Burst dmg II +3
Pants: attack 15, magic dmg 15, Blood pact dmg +4
sabots: attack 15/magic dmg 15, regen potency +5

Can someone who beat it with no vengeance post what the moogle showed for initial (r15) augments?

Lex posted that and he havent beat V15 for sure. Looks like attack +15/magic dmg 15 are in one augment row.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-02-10 14:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Guyford said: »
SMN ammo line 1 increased from r15 to r20, so they may still increase

It looks like someone beat R15 Mboze because these were posted

Quote:
Bunzi
Chopper: dmg 15, attack 30
rod: (rip kaja rod for blue) Dmg 8, MAB +15
Hat: attack 15, maic damage 15, store tp +4
Robe: attack 15, magic damage 15, Physical dmagae limit +4
gloves: attack 15, magic damage 15, Magic Burst dmg II +3
Pants: attack 15, magic dmg 15, Blood pact dmg +4
sabots: attack 15/magic dmg 15, regen potency +5

Can someone who beat it with no vengeance post what the moogle showed for initial (r15) augments?

Lex posted that and he havent beat V15 for sure. Looks like attack +15/magic dmg 15 are in one augment row.

So is it facts I don't like for the third lines?

edit: rofl the censor... are these third lines made up or legit?
[+]
By Guyford 2021-02-10 15:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It might be Mboze armor shows all 3 at r15?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-02-10 15:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Guyford said: »
It might be Mboze armor shows all 3 at r15?
The only augment that fits would be "Mag. Acc./Mag. Dmg.", but instead of speculation it would be nice if we can have a screenshot or confirmation of these augs from the moogle for the Bunzi set. I would be surprised if this is the only set that shows all 3 lines right away.
By SimonSes 2021-02-10 15:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

They are not made up, its not 3rd line augment, but 2nd line augment and att/mdg are together in 1st line.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-02-10 15:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

They are not made up, its not 3rd line augment, but 2nd line augment and att/mdg are together in 1st line.

Alright I updated all of the BG pages accordingly, thanks for helping with the clarification.
 Asura.Wotasu
Server: Asura
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-02-10 15:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57736-Abnormal-connection-behavior-within-Odyssey-battle-content-Sheol-Gaol
Please upvote this bug report!
[+]
By Kilogram 2021-02-10 16:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the best way to farm segments? How many should I be expecting to get? I just did a run and got around 1200. could have got more but we went for the final crystal. Is it even worth it to bother with that?
 Bismarck.Ringoko
Server: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2021-02-10 16:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Kilogram said: »
Whats the best way to farm segments? How many should I be expecting to get? I just did a run and got around 1200. could have got more but we went for the final crystal. Is it even worth it to bother with that?

A perfect run with a good party can net you about 6k segments per run with about 1M gil when you reach the endpoint.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 17:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Funk, can we add the monster weakness to each boss for an easier at-a-glance?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 18:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ringoko said: »

A perfect run with a good party can net you about 6k segments per run with about 1M gil when you reach the endpoint.

I don't know if both can be done. I have a group that can hit 5500+ occasionally, but it involves a lot and many people being on the same page. It's a lot of luck with monster/halo/NM positioning, and running to the end takes a good 2 minutes from Floor 2, idk how possible it is to be able to hit 6k segments + claim the gil reward at the end. You could maybe do one or the other, or maybe you hit 6k if you prioritize clearing floor 4 during the run. I would have to map that out.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2021-02-10 18:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

I don't know if both can be done. I have a group that can hit 5500+ occasionally, but it involves a lot and many people being on the same page. It's a lot of luck with monster/halo/NM positioning, and running to the end takes a good 2 minutes from Floor 2, idk how possible it is to be able to hit 6k segments + claim the gil reward at the end. You could maybe do one or the other, or maybe you hit 6k if you prioritize clearing floor 4 during the run. I would have to map that out.

What exactly are you farming? I quadboxed on DP cor, had a brd friend, and used ArkEV TO Tank stuff. We killed a full fetter, first floor of mobs, and popped an NM with izzat, and a chest with izzat. Ended up only netting 2.8k segments and only got 90 lustreless wings.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-02-10 18:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Funk, can we add the monster weakness to each boss for an easier at-a-glance?
Yeah they can be added on the template under the image. There should be spots there now.

See https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Warder_of_Courage on how to fill it out.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-02-10 18:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

They only start spawning Fetters once they put up their aura, which seems to be applied by the same TP moves that their normal versions do it with (Polar Roar for tiger, Blistering Roar for dino, etc).
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 18:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Botosi said: »

What exactly are you farming? I quadboxed on DP cor, had a brd friend, and used ArkEV TO Tank stuff. We killed a full fetter, first floor of mobs, and popped an NM with izzat, and a chest with izzat. Ended up only netting 2.8k segments and only got 90 lustreless wings.

Everything. Clear NOstos (minus problem groups), pop 1x NM per floor using UNM mats, clear 1 agon + beastmen, use Izzat on chest/coffer/aurums. Usually nets 5k range on normal runs, bad runs around 4400+, great runs 5500 but super rare.

Here is a segment breakdown for floors 1-3 that might help you decide what to spend your 30 minutes on:
 Fenrir.Melphina
Server: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2021-02-10 18:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, with the devs obsessing over fetters so much in all the new content they really should give this game a new name. From now on we should just call it Fetter Fantasy XI.
[+]
By Littleflame 2021-02-10 19:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Only did the shark and trex so can't confirm for all but they can be silenced which seems to stop fetters from spawning. Shark had silence on for the full fight and didn't pop a single fetter. Trex's silence fell at about 10% and after he casted with his aura up a fetter spawned.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-10 19:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sheol C doesn't **** around, eh?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-10 19:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

minus problem groups
Which are those <_<
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2021-02-10 19:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
minus problem groups
Which are those <_<
Slimes, Malboros, Dahaks, Soulflayers(squishy so can be killed fast but risk dispel)
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-02-10 19:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, I just noticed that in addition to everything, these sets have crazy raw defense/VIT.

5/5 Volte: 1357 Defense
5/5 Sakpata: 1531 Defense
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-10 19:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone on Asura have a piece of the new gear with an Augment actually on it yet that wouldn't mind me coming and examining them so I can dump all the augments and Ranks?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 19:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »
minus problem groups
Which are those <_<
Slimes, Malboros, Dahaks, Soulflayers(squishy so can be killed fast but risk dispel)

This. And it also depends on your group and what you think you can handle. Scorpions die easily but getting hit with wild rage is painful. Same with rabbits and apkallu, both have bad aoe that can kill some lighter DD. the latter also has Yawn aoe sleep. Some groups like bhoot resist the slashing/piercing, so they could cost you some time. Rams for some reason can't be slept in Sheol C and have access to great bleat. Soulflayers don't gather and use sleepga, which can be annoying, but they die really fast. Imps use silence and amnesia AOE. Manticore use riddle. You don't have to skip all of these monsters, but it's good to know which ones pose the most problems so you're not wasting unnecessary time on them.

Slime+Lamia grouping is an automatic skip for me. Just a fustercluck of a mess
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-10 19:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Geriond said: »
Wow, I just noticed that in addition to everything, these sets have crazy raw defense/VIT.

Yeah the only piece that beats it on much of anything is that alexander body has 2 more mdef bonus, but I mean who cares
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 19:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Geriond said: »

Yeah the only piece that beats it on much of anything is that alexander body has 2 more mdef bonus, but I mean who cares

Alex body has a chunk of counter as well, which pairs with one of the new Sakpata pieces. Heavy jobs getting some decent counter swaps makes me smile a little (handling hundred fists)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-10 19:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »
minus problem groups
Which are those <_<

This. And it also depends on your group and what you think you can handle. Scorpions die easily but getting hit with wild rage is painful. Same with rabbits and apkallu, both have bad aoe that can kill some lighter DD. the latter also has Yawn aoe sleep. Some groups like bhoot resist the slashing/piercing, so they could cost you some time. Rams for some reason can't be slept in Sheol C and have access to great bleat. Soulflayers don't gather and use sleepga, which can be annoying, but they die really fast. Imps use silence and amnesia AOE. Manticore use riddle. You don't have to skip all of these monsters, but it's good to know which ones pose the most problems so you're not wasting unnecessary time on them.

Slime+Lamia grouping is an automatic skip for me. Just a fustercluck of a mess

Yeah when I said sheol C doesnt mess around up there it was right after we wiped to all the scorpions and once from our whm being in range and then losing RR after another one, lol
 Siren.Codegen
Server: Siren
user: Genome
By Siren.Codegen 2021-02-10 19:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

for all its great stats, one downside of the new armor sets is lower accuracy, like 90 lower acc on Mpaca set compared to Ken+1, I was hoping for more pareto-optimal upgrades :P
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 19:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Just be cognizant of which groupings you can and should not mass pull. Will save you the time from possibly wiping later.

Siren.Codegen said: »
for all its great stats, one downside of the new armor sets is lower accuracy, like 90 lower acc on Mpaca set compared to Ken+1, I was hoping for more pareto-optimal upgrades :P

You trade accuracy for a lot of attack, which really helps starved jobs like ninja. You do lose a ton of ranged accuracy, however, so it's probably more optimal for a WS piece rather than melee for some jobs.
 Siren.Codegen
Server: Siren
user: Genome
By Siren.Codegen 2021-02-10 20:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Codegen said: »

You trade accuracy for a lot of attack, which really helps starved jobs like ninja. You do lose a ton of ranged accuracy, however, so it's probably more optimal for a WS piece rather than melee for some jobs.
Yeah it will require some thinking of when to use and what buffs to use with it, I tried it soloing Gin on mnk/drk, to also see killer effects, but the acc with my usual trusts was just not worth losing. I was hping for some simple swaps like "I can put away ken+1 and always replace it with this", but no such luck, still need both for situations like that.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 21:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know why you would think that, the sets are entirely different besides a few repeating stats. Kend has significantly higher meva, ac, racc, and subtle blow, where new Mpaca has a lot lower meva, more attack, higher mdb and a ton of PDT with some macc. There is also a few unique stats on this new set which makes it attractive in some spots (TP Bonus head, Subtle Blow II legs). It's sort of an in-between set of Ken+1 + Malignance. This actually looks like the perfect hybrid-styled WS set, giving you a ton of defense during the time when you are most vulnerable ("I got caught in my WS set"). That shouldn't be much of a problem anymore, since you can now get 40% pdt just by wsing in the full set if you wanted to be lazy.
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 237 238 239