Happy Thanksbanning!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Happy Thanksbanning!
Happy Thanksbanning!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21
 Asura.Vanixim
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vanixim 2019-12-06 15:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Why do so many use sock accounts? If you're going to call someone out man up and do it on your main.

Why do you guys give a damn what he does? Like seriously he's livin rent free in your heads like 24/7 it seems. So hes rmt..who gives a ***. It doesn't hamper your play at all you guys just sounding off like a bitchfest.

you do you, he'll do him, your paths don't even have to cross if you're not buying gil.

Why not just provide full name, address, email, and SSN while we're at it? Would I receive the title of the most manning-uppest on FFXIAH?

Same reason people try to release as little information about themselves on the internet: I don't trust it (you included). Simple as that.

And I generally don’t comment on these types of threads but Eiryl’s comments makes it very hard not to, especially when s/he makes blanket statements about wealth which are based off the misbelief of being in a financially superior position than everyone else which are, more likely than not, patently false.

And sorry if I hurt your friend's feelings. :) /e-hug
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-12-06 15:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

don't have to dignify every person with a response Draylo.

I'll tell you a secret. Well, not really a secret, but a life-tip. Completely ignore loudmouths and blowhards rather than responding to them. You will trigger them far more than you ever could with words. Just the thought that nobody is listening to them or gives a ***about their opinion sends them over the edge. ESPECIALLY on internet forums.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-12-06 15:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
He was insinuating that everyone here was poor and almost like they were beneath him.

If you're bothered by it, then you probably are. I could call you a fat, purple, dancing leprechaun and I'm sure you wouldn't be bothered by it, because it's not true.

Eiryl is going around swinging his giant e-***, and I think that's fine. I like swinging mine around from time to time as well. So what. Just grow your ego a little and stop being so insecure, then it won't bother you at all.
By Draylo 2019-12-06 15:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are yall quoting and responding to me? I didn't initiate the response it was Vanixim. I couldn't care less about Eiryl, I'm just dishing it out like he does but it has 0 effect on me. Just my opinion that he really doesn't contribute anything to the forum and was responding to the post.

Glad you like swinging your E-*** around, good for you? There isn't anything insecure with calling out a *** lol.
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-12-06 15:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He clearly does not have 0 effect on you. You should think about why you're bothered by his behavior while others aren't. I don't want to say it's 100% because he makes you feel insecure, but that is the most common reason.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 15:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

So many tears everywhere on this thread.
By Draylo 2019-12-06 15:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You should think about why someone made that post and others liked it, if nobody is bothered. Clearly people are lol. Why does it bother YOU if people are bothered? Let them feel what they want and don't police it. Actually, yes, it does have 0 effect on me. It doesn't effect my daily life in any capacity, I simply have downtime and decided to make a post in response and it didn't cost me much effort.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 15:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Thank God we have bots so we can skip all this stupid ***you guys are talking about.
But my dear do we have a bot on ffxiah to grade the worst or pointless threads on ffxiah?
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 15:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Draylo 2019-12-06 15:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Your posts are fonewear tier, I had that guy blocked for years because his posts literally have 0 substance. You could at least make some funny memes if you're just gonna shitpost. Or is it the same person?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 15:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Your posts are fonewear tier, I had that guy blocked for years because his posts literally have 0 substance. You could at least make some funny memes if you're just gonna shitpost. Or is it the same person?
Since you never quoted anyone who are you talking to?
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-12-06 16:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You should think about why someone made that post and others liked it, if nobody is bothered. Clearly people are lol. Why does it bother YOU if people are bothered? Let them feel what they want and don't police it. Actually, yes, it does have 0 effect on me. It doesn't effect my daily life in any capacity, I simply have downtime and decided to make a post in response and it didn't cost me much effort.

I'm a fan of thinking about why people do and say the things that they do.

I don't want to go into my spiel about how people are stupid and barely conscious organisms that don't know what they're doing, but when you try to point it out to them, you get a response kind of like this. Emotional pushback. Generic internet one-liners. Loaded buzzwords. Excessive, fake bravado. All of which are present in your defense.

I'm done here, by the way, so as you were.

edit: That last part was a bit mean, so I'll remove it.
By Shichishito 2019-12-06 16:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Your posts are fonewear tier, I had that guy blocked for years because his posts literally have 0 substance.
you mean you blocked this?

looks like quite some substance to me.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-12-06 16:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

You, as you were the last person that posted.

Quote:

I don't want to go into my spiel about how people are stupid and barely conscious organisms that don't know what they're doing, but when you try to point it out to them, you get a response kind of like this. Emotional pushback. Generic internet one-liners. Loaded buzzwords. Excessive, fake bravado. All of which are present in your defense.

You're not a fan but you are essentially criticizing me for responding to someone who had legit annoyance with a poster on this forum... okay. It does seem you do care about why people do or say things as you decided to respond in a negative way to me.
edit: Thought you said you weren't a fan, oops.

Quote:

No idea about this part, sounds quite depressive. People are allowed to have different opinions or feel how they feel, we aren't robots or have to adhere to your standards. Just let it go and let people post lol.

Also post whatever personal attacks you want, I have thick skin and I'm used to it. Do it if it makes ya feel better lol.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 16:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

You, as you were the last person that posted.

Quote:

You're not a fan but you are essentially criticizing me for responding to someone who had legit annoyance with a poster on this forum... okay. It does seem you do care about why people do or say things as you decided to respond in a negative way to me.

Quote:

No idea about this part, sounds quite depressive. People are allowed to have different opinions or feel how they feel, we aren't robots or have to adhere to your standards. Just let it go and let people post lol.

Also post whatever personal attacks you want, I have thick skin and I'm used to it.
You’re taking this whole thread way too seriously. Let alone my posts are just enjoying all the people upset about Eiryl instead of living their own lives in real life and in game. But if you want to prove you aren’t taking this thread too serious you wouldn’t reply to anyone. Have a better day.
By Draylo 2019-12-06 16:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You wouldnt reply either. Keep to the ***posts, you're better at it than psychology lol
[+]
By spengler 2019-12-06 16:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo cries about personal attacks from people in every other post.. good lord
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-06 16:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Even when I'm not home I'm the center of attention.

That's so sad for you guys.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-06 16:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Straight up laughed out loud thank you lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-06 16:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-06 16:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You're missing out then.
By Shichishito 2019-12-06 16:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

spengler said: »
to be fair he does get them quite frequently.
By Draylo 2019-12-06 16:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

More like the thread turned into ***about me, sorry Eiryl. Ya just aint st my level of hate yet
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-06 16:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You go sticking your nose into every thread, slingin *** and whining about other people all the time.

You never don't take the bait.
You never don't reply.
You're an easy target.
And you take it very poorly and it shows, every time.
By Draylo 2019-12-06 16:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you talking about yourself? Lmao
By fonewear 2019-12-06 16:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I got it I'll just block everyone that disagrees with me on the internet.

That will show em !
[+]
 Asura.Vanixim
By Asura.Vanixim 2019-12-06 18:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
You go sticking your nose into every thread, slingin *** and whining about other people all the time.

You never don't take the bait.
You never don't reply.
You're an easy target.
And you take it very poorly and it shows, every time.

For the sake of accuracy, posting again. I actually talked ***to you because of your condescending tone and to let you know chump change isn’t anything to call home about and you directed your responses to Draylo, for reasons I can’t really understand. Draylo merely responded to my comment that you were toxic (for the record, he definitely was not the first).

Just an observation, but I’ve noticed that keyboard warriors generally have areas in their real life that have caused them to be online trolls/fake-peen wavers/toxic. Either abusive parents, bad break-up, lack of self-worth, inferiority complex, list goes on. So yeah, I get why you seek attention and crave affirmation through people’s responses.

If this is the best venue for you to feel better mentally and psychologically by being, well, Eiryl, you just keep on truckin’ along little buddy. /cheer
By spengler 2019-12-06 18:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
spengler said: »
to be fair he does get them quite frequently.
obnoxious people generally do, anyone arguing draylo does not bring it on himself is either insane or completely oblivious. the dude is condescending, he insults basically everyone that disagrees with him, he doesn't play and buys clears, is insanely passive aggressive.

definitely brings it on himself.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-12-06 18:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually if you look at my post history, I barely ever personally attack or insult anyone directly. I do play everyday and love the game still, I think it has gotten stagnant with SE to blame but I still enjoy it when I have time.

I have debated a few people but I don't directly resort to dragging their history or personally attacking them. It is honestly a little strange that you go to such lengths to drag any gossip to discredit what I say.

Also, Fonewear, I have had you blocked for over 5 years, don't take offense to it now and like his hate speech lmao. You know you only shitpost on here, but you don't have quality memes.

Also why is this now about me? I only left my opinion like everyone else lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21