Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-08-21 13:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Trip to Denmark cancelled because the Danes laughed along with the rest of the world at the idea of Trump buying Greenland. Pouting time!
By Nausi 2019-08-21 13:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm being overly cynical again. /jokingly blames Obama

See yall tomorrow. Only so much crap I can read.
He's not a rational thinker, entirely emotional, to the point of delusion if necessary. Nothing productive is gained by engaging, which is why I blocked..
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-21 13:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwwwww I never get tired of the false accusations.
By Viciouss 2019-08-21 13:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Viciouss said: »
Chanti posts a credible article about the methane problem, Rav tries to respond to it only to have nausi derail with unsourced climate denials that don't work, attempts to get it back on the rails..partially successful?

Well you said it best:

Quote:
They have legitimate problems with the sun down there.

I've already shared videos of this youtuber (scientific one at that) that literally studies the sun daily, you should subscribe, you might learn a thing or two. Our sun is the real problem to everything climate related. Sure we humans aren't necessarily helping with pollution, but that is simply 1 variable and the sun's CME's, magnetic poles, etc etc is one of MANY variables that we simply don't understand and are beginning to connect the dots as it relates to "global warming." Ever heard of the 12-year sun cycle? bet you haven't. Its far easier for our government or any government (Summits) to impose regulations and laws and bans regarding climate matters, because as nausi easily put it, you can't tax clouds. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't have any regulations or laws on certain things. Common sense says don't pollute the water that you drink from; but to ignore the fact that there are matters (The Sun) beyond our control is another thing.

Educate yourself on our sun:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ
And don't stop just at youtube

Wow. Ben Davidson, really? Why don't you familiarize yourself with the creator of that trash YT channel then get back to us. Hint: He isn't a scientist.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 14:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2019-08-21 14:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

George Washington is pretty freaking cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-21 15:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
George Washington is pretty freaking cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton

Not so cool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Island
(AKA the battle of Brooklyn)
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-21 15:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Unloads on Jews Who Vote Democrat
The president says it might be a case of 'disloyalty'

Quote:
(Newser) – Showing a fresh willingness to play politics along religious and racial lines, President Donald Trump said Tuesday that American Jewish people who vote for Democrats show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." ...

We owe loyality only to God. Not to a cheeto colored lump of lard.
By Viciouss 2019-08-21 15:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:
(Newser) – Showing a fresh willingness to play politics along religious and racial lines, President Donald Trump said Tuesday that American Jewish people who vote for Democrats show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." ...

He is unraveling.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-21 15:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti posts a credible article about the methane problem, Rav tries to respond to it only to have nausi derail with unsourced climate denials that don't work, attempts to get it back on the rails..partially successful?
Well you said it best:

Quote:
I've already shared videos of this youtuber (scientific one at that) that literally studies the sun daily, you should subscribe, you might learn a thing or two. Our sun is the real problem to everything climate related. Sure we humans aren't necessarily helping with pollution, but that is simply 1 variable and the sun's CME's, magnetic poles, etc etc is one of MANY variables that we simply don't understand and are beginning to connect the dots as it relates to "global warming." Ever heard of the 12-year sun cycle? bet you haven't. Its far easier for our government or any government (Summits) to impose regulations and laws and bans regarding climate matters, because as nausi easily put it, you can't tax clouds. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't have any regulations or laws on certain things. Common sense says don't pollute the water that you drink from; but to ignore the fact that there are matters (The Sun) beyond our control is another thing.

How one man turned conspiracy theories and impending doom into a YouTube empire

Tell CJ hi for us next time you see him.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I thoughts to Jews money was God ?
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I thought most Jewish people were only culturally Jewish.

I don't know I don't spend most of my time steeped in Jewness.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

And the Oscar for best supporting Muslim goes to

By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump trolling em

[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what Atheist believe in or don't believe in. Look you can believe whatever the Hell you want...that is what makes America great.

You will never make religious people happy cause some *** will always be offended.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure even Atheist *** about which things they should "not believe" in.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you do some basic history of Jews and Muslims these *** have been fighting for like 3,000 years...with no end in sight.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure I've pissed off every person at least one time religious or not...it's part of my internet persona !
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

God loves all of you even Vic... ! Well maybe not Vic...
By fonewear 2019-08-21 16:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We killed a lot of Native Americans so you can worship whatever you want. Don't disappoint those Injuns !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-21 17:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

In Party of Backfire™ news, Tom Bergeron is publicly bent out of shape that Sean Spicer is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. In yet another instance where keeping one's mouth shut would be the best policy, I suspect that this (and other related outrage) will only serve to prolong Spicer's run on the show.
By fonewear 2019-08-21 17:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think a lot of Jews have a victim complex. They actually enjoy being a victim of real or perceived persecution. It's some sort of psychological issue.

What's next Trump is literally Hitler reincarnated ? I thought G W Bush was Hitler...
By fonewear 2019-08-21 17:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats certainly live off of being a victim. Victim of racism sexism all the "isms"

They probably get offended by their own shadow.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-21 17:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you said it best:

Quote:

How one man turned conspiracy theories and impending doom into a YouTube empire

Tell CJ hi for us next time you see him.

How much longer before Trump is arrested for collusion with Russia?

What? It was the biggest hoax in history?

You don’t say.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-21 17:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Full deflection. Just point and laugh.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-21 19:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
In Party of Backfire™ news, Tom Bergeron is publicly bent out of shape that Sean Spicer is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. In yet another instance where keeping one's mouth shut would be the best policy, I suspect that this (and other related outrage) will only serve to prolong Spicer's run on the show.
The show is designed to be gamed.

Remember when Bristol Palin was on it? Right wing message boards and forums were full of "call this number to vote for Palin" posts. And they did.

I have no idea if having worked for the Trump white house is going to be that big for Spicey but it can't hurt him.

What's next Trump is literally Hitler reincarnated ? I thought G W Bush was Hitler...
NO!!! What's next is Trump is the chosen one, the second coming, and king of the Jews!!!

Basic Jewish 101. We don't believe in the first coming.

https://twitter.com/CNBC/statuses/1164217816645545985
By fonewear 2019-08-21 19:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't want to learn anything about Jews. That is why I"m on FFXIAH. I never learn anything.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-21 19:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Long as the same 3 people keep posting I won't have to worry about learning anything either.

It was meant to be.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-21 19:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you do some basic history of Jews and Muslims these *** have been fighting for like 3,000 years...with no end in sight.
Try 80 years.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 198 199 200