Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-06-14 12:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
You choosing to ignore the facts does not in any way discredit them lol. You got caught lying, again. it's ok, it happens all the time. I would suggest from now on, use sources, but it's you. You are gonna keep making ***up and hoping your friends bail you out.

At worst I got a minor detail of my point wrong.

At best you’re 100% right about something completely irrelevant to the point (deflection).
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 12:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Stop pretending Skull is on your team. He does not agree with your conclusion.

Also, take some time to figure out what the term "proved" actually means.

Its not my fault he didn't read his own link lol. And yes, it was proven Schiff and Warner did not do what nausi and Trump lied about. Maybe you should work on how you try to disprove things? Because you did not post any source that backed up nausi and Trump's lies.

You take missing the point to a whole new level.

It's almost like playing a game with a kid who doesn't know how to play so he invents new rules as he goes.

It's time for you to give up, im just running up the score now. You never made a single point. Schiff was never pranked, he was working with the Reds the entire time. I proved it, you can't counter it. No, taking your word for it is not gonna happen, especially when it's nausis lie that you have attached to.
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 12:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Feds* obviously, the Reds suck. No one works with them.
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 12:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
You choosing to ignore the facts does not in any way discredit them lol. You got caught lying, again. it's ok, it happens all the time. I would suggest from now on, use sources, but it's you. You are gonna keep making ***up and hoping your friends bail you out.

At worst I got a minor detail of my point wrong.

At best you’re 100% right about something completely irrelevant to the point (deflection).

Lol, there are no alternative scenarios. You lied, period.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 12:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, this is so easy. Nausi and Ravs entire argument is "Please believe us." Maybe the next nausi lie will be harder to debu k, but I seriously doubt it.

Your entire argument is "Please believe Schiff." Not much better there, Bucko.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 12:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's time for you to give up, im just running up the score now.

Vic now has imaginary internet points. It's starting to get sad. Maybe he'll get enough one day to buy a clue.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 13:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, this is so easy. Nausi and Ravs entire argument is "Please believe us." Maybe the next nausi lie will be harder to debu k, but I seriously doubt it.

Your entire argument is "Please believe Schiff." Not much better there, Bucko.

Yea, multiple sources on one side, zero on the other. Pretty much the standard for every topic involving you and nausi. You literally have nothing.
By Nausi 2019-06-14 13:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Vuc, you've lost big time. This is easy. Schiff was punked, and he was salivating over that possibility of getting Blumpf.

We’re still waiting on all his collusion evidence too which doesnt exist. You’re really hanging your that on a fraud which means you’re sunk from the start.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 13:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Vuc, you've lost big time. This is easy. Schiff was punked, and he was salivating over that possibility of getting Blumpf.

We’re still waiting on all his collusion evidence too which doesnt exist. You’re really hanging your that on a fraud which means you’re sunk from the start.

Oh, back to the lie huh? Like I said, its been proven otherwise, you choosing not to believe the facts means zip. But by all means, double down on your lie. You have no evidence to back it up.
By fonewear 2019-06-14 13:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, back to the lie huh? Like I said, its been proven otherwise, you choosing not to believe the facts means zip. But by all means, double down on your lie. You have no evidence to back it up.

All you have proven is you will argue about nothing and repeat yourself over and over. But thanks for playing.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-14 14:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You have not proven ***. Schiff is still guilty of the very thing Blumpf is done over.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 14:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You can deny it as much as you want. It doesn't change the reality Schiff is not guilty of your debunked accusations.
By Nausi 2019-06-14 14:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude we heard the call. Schiff listened to the call.

End of story.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-14 16:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude we heard the call. Schiff listened to the call.

End of story.
Source??

Did you pull this out of your *** or Alex Jones's ***?

Fact check: Trump's FBI claims on Schiff and Warner don't hold up
CNN
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 16:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti pulls a new Godwin (again) and references a link we already saw three pages ago.

Stellar work as always.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-14 18:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to know if Schiff didn't take calls why was he always saying he had foreign intelligence that proved Trump conspired?

Was that just a line of ***?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 18:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
I just want to know if Schiff didn't take calls why was he always saying he had foreign intelligence that proved Trump conspired?

Was that just a line of ***?

That really doesn't make sense? Schiff's office got a call from some Russian pranksters, and his call screeners immediately notified the FBI. Nobody calls any member of the gov't without having to first talk to a secretary/chief of staff/call screener. It just doesn't work that way. And nobody from Russia is ever going to get through without a serious breakdown in security. Which in Schiff's case, did not happen. Sidenote: Remember when that US comedian got through to Trump via Kushner? That was an embarrassment.

It seems like this little factoid of life has been forgotten/overlooked for conspiracy arguments, but Americans don't really get to talk to Russians on the phone. If you, Slore, pick up your phone and try to place a call to Russia, its getting picked up by the Feds. If somebody in Russia picks up the phone and tries to call you, Slore, its getting picked up by the Feds. Russia is an enemy of the US. They are the bad guys. You don't just talk to them casually.

That alone pokes a lot of holes in any allegation that Schiff took a call without notifying the Feds (which we have already proven his office did indeed call the FBI). Nausi and Rav have latched on to the audio file of Schiff talking to them, and just ignored the proven fact that he was under the guidance of the FBI. Nausi is just that dumb, and Rav well, who knows.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 19:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems like this little factoid of life has been forgotten/overlooked for conspiracy arguments, but Americans don't really get to talk to Russians on the phone. If you, Slore, pick up your phone and try to place a call to Russia, its getting picked up by the Feds. If somebody in Russia picks up the phone and tries to call you, Slore, its getting picked up by the Feds. Russia is an enemy of the US. They are the bad guys. You don't just talk to them casually.

I'm going to have to ask you to cite this. And no, I will not take your word for it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 19:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Its the dreaded section 702 of FISA, you know, the boogeyman for those people that still believe the Trump campaign got spied on.

Some info on Baba Yaga
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 19:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Point to me where it says that every phone call from the U.S. to Russia is getting "picked up by the Feds".
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 20:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

More info

First bullet point. Its not just every phone call, its every phone call, email, skype message, every single method of communication either going to any foreign country or coming into the US from any foreign country is flagged. Even if its nothing, in which case, it has to be destroyed (bullet point #9) But its picked up by the Feds, for sure. Baba Yaga.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 20:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That basically spells out that they "can". Not that they "100% always do".
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 20:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sooo you really think the NSA, CIA, and FBI slack off on that? Ok. I cited it like you asked, believe what you want lol.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 20:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sooo you really think the NSA, CIA, and FBI slack off on that? Ok. I cited it like you asked, believe what you want lol.

I only asked you to cite your claim. You cited more than I thought you would be able to, but you failed to back up the actual claim. For all I know, what you're saying could all be some INFOWARS CONSPIRACY THEORY.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 20:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

At times like this, when Russian interference is such a problem? Like I said, believe what you want. The Feds are doing their jobs.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 20:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, you know, after making such a huge deal about nobody else being able to back up their statements with citations, I figured that your own bar must be set stupidly high in your own mind.

Surely you wouldn't resort to making a claim that you cannot back up just after going nuts on everyone else for supposedly doing the same thing. After all, what kind of example would that be setting for your inferiors here?

All I see here is someone telling his arch nemesis Nausi that he is allowed to make claims with citations that only hint at his actual claim while forcing everyone else to make the same logical leap to reach his actual conclusion.

And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

disappointeddad.jpeg
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 20:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fortunately for me, this was an easy factoid to prove. Its been testified about repeatedly. After all, Rand Paul shut the gov't down over 702. Or at least, almost did, I can't remember. He was really crying hard about the fact that Americans were being flagged for foreign contact. I remember a filibuster speech. So yeah, if you put a call in to Russia, you are getting flagged. That info is gonna get destroyed, but rest assured, the Feds knew about it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 20:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fortunately for me, this was an easy factoid to prove. Its been testified about repeatedly. After all, Rand Paul shut the gov't down over 702. Or at least, almost did, I can't remember. He was really crying hard about the fact that Americans were being flagged for foreign contact. I remember a filibuster speech. So yeah, if you put a call in to Russia, you are getting flagged. That info is gonna get destroyed, but rest assured, the Feds knew about it.

Well, if it's so easy to prove... cite the proof.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-14 20:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, if it's been "testified about repeatedly", it should be a piece of cake to find a statement that every single phone call to Russia is being "picked up by the Feds" or "flagged", not just some. No excuses now, this should be a cakewalk to prove. Finish the job.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-14 21:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not familiar with source, but it lists the ODNI report from 2017, which then hyperlinks the 2016 targeting procedures, which of course is heavily redacted. But it looks like page 1 spells it out, I'm doing this between ambuscade runs.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 198 199 200