Wishlist For Items Stackable To 99 (official Post)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Wishlist for Items Stackable to 99 (official post)
Wishlist for Items Stackable to 99 (official post)
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-09-28 00:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

That's actually going to be pretty annoying for stone augments. Maybe not when they're in your inventory for use, but for buying and selling that's a huge pain in the ***.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-28 00:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
That's actually going to be pretty annoying for stone augments. Maybe not when they're in your inventory for use, but for buying and selling that's a huge pain in the ***.

Meh, who buys less than a thousand stones to drop augments anyway. It's not going to change the price it just means you can't get less than 100. (oh it will very much change the price at first, but it'll balance out)

Bazaars will be more common, which is better for everyone. The auction house and delivery box system sucks giant balls.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-09-28 01:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The +2 stones shouldn't be 99 stackable. I don't think too many people will buy that many. I can totally see 99 for NQ and +1 though.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-28 01:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure he meant reisen stones, I assumed anyway.

But like again, you don't have to buy them from the AH. People will bazaar the dusk/snow/leaf with mule accounts (or yell...... ugh)

It is pretty unlikely to get 99 +2 stone, let alone need 99 even for 5 pieces.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-09-28 07:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fern, Taupe, and Pellucid Stones will be fine to 99. Orb/Dim/Slit/Tip +2 is stupid to 99. Let’s say you buy a stack, get your augment in 10 tries then you have to resort to selling singles on AH or bazaaring them for ages. Not to mention the amount of these stones in circulation aren’t the greatest. Get the augments you need now before you have to search bazaars.
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-09-28 09:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave every AH stack size the same but allow a personal opt-in in the Config menu to stack your inventory items to 99.

Then if you go to sell a 'stack' of something you have 87 of in one inventory slot, the AH just recognizes you are selling whatever your inventory covers. It attempts to post 99 -> 12 -> 1

Although knowing how stubborn the code is you probably can't have anything other than a universal 'stack size' for each item... but one can dream.
 Odin.Foxmulder
Server: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2019-09-28 09:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Super disappointing results. Might as well have not bothered at all.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-09-28 09:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Need a stack of big booty female elvaans ho’s stacked to 99.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-28 10:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Foxmulder said: »
Super disappointing results. Might as well have not bothered at all.

If you looked at the threads where they asked... "you" basically didn't. There are 50,000 people (at least) and there were less than 100 total responses to the query.

Less than .2% "bothered" it's not overly shocking that the results reflect the response. No one to blame but yourself.

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Leave every AH stack size the same but allow a personal opt-in in the Config menu to stack your inventory items to 99.

This was what I recommended. Allow it to stack to 99 but don't change the AH or allow the option to sell 99 or 12. Would've been absolutely perfect.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kaoriasada
By Bismarck.Kaoriasada 2019-09-28 11:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember it being such a process when yagudo necklaces were made stack-able, or is my memory just shoddy?
By Numquam 2019-09-28 11:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hielexers
 Sylph.Ticktick
Server: Sylph
user: mofat
By Sylph.Ticktick 2019-09-28 16:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kaoriasada said: »
I don't remember it being such a process when yagudo necklaces were made stack-able, or is my memory just shoddy?
making something stackable just requires adding a new entry to the AH. They are removing the 12 stack entries and adding 99 stack entries.

Post deleted by User.
By Aerix 2019-10-02 06:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Skirmish Stones stacking to 99 could be a pretty major issue for the AH, but maybe SE will add +2 stones back to the list of Ambu rewards we can buy with hallmarks. Will take a while to assemble a full stack to sell, but at least they'd be easier to get than to spam Alluvion Skirmish.