Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-23 19:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
But being vaccinated isn't mandatory for immigration no? So wth are you talking about.

This?

Quote:
Vaccination Requirements
Introduction
These Questions and Answers provide basic information about the general vaccination requirements for immigrants (including individuals seeking adjustment of status), and specifically about the assessment made by the civil surgeon to determine whether an applicant meets the vaccination requirements. These Questions and Answers do not address the vaccination assessments conducted by panel physicians overseas.
For refugees only, health departments may be considered a civil surgeon for purposes of completing the vaccination record.

Background
Under the immigration laws of the United States, a foreign national who applies for an immigrant visa abroad, or who seeks to adjust status to a permanent resident while in the United States, is required to receive vaccinations to prevent the following diseases:

Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
Pertussis
Haemophilus influenzae type B
Hepatitis B
Any other vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-23 21:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nausi said: »
Christ we throw people in jail for kicking dogs, but ripping parasites out of your body is a-ok.
And it is.

Your initiative to change my own words is quite remarkable.

A) babies AREN’T parasites in the biological sense because systemically, humans cannot be parasites. The can act like parasites but they cant be them.

B) its a standard tactic of the left to rush to dehumanize the baby in this discussion, because if the baby is regarded as human, killing it becomes disgustingly brutal.

C) therefore in these discussions, women specifically but usually some men too, will viciously do everything they’ve can to dehumanize the baby (as you just did rewording my post)

I mean do you know those are the marching orders and thats the purpose they serve? Or did you just march forward blind to the higher insight?

I had this argument the other day with another pro abortion person, she go so hysterical so quickly that she pulled me aside and told me she had aborted a baby she might have conceived from a rapist almost a decade ago. She told me this under a very heavily regretful tone. She doesn’t have kids now and if she had kept that baby, the boy would be in his teens. It was obviously to me that she is so pro abortion because she hates that she killed her only son and embracing the lie that that wasn’t her son was the only way she could cope with what she had done.

Thats what at least half of this discussion is, holding up this house of cards for people who have no other way to cope with what they’ve done.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-23 21:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't say any if that under the intent to cast some greater divine/judgment over people.

I mean we all make bad decisions, the only way we can grow as people and become better is to understand why we made them, and forgive ourselves for making them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-23 22:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, the vocabulary is everything when it comes to justifying grotesque beliefs.

Human Fetus = Parasite
Disagreeable Speech = Hate Speech
Protecting Borders = Xenophobia/Racism
Hawaiian Pizza = Food
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-05-24 03:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

But being vaccinated isn't mandatory for immigration no? So wth are you talking about.

Wow talk about ignorant...

My wife had to go through a whole medical exam where they decided to re-vaccinate her because her vaccinations where kinda old. "Legal" immigrants are required to be fully vaccinated, "illegal" immigrants are a protected class and it's racist to demand they be vaccinated.

The mental gymnastics leftists do sometimes...
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-24 06:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

How dare you try and prevent entitled economic refugees by insisting they be vaccinated with your patriarchal symbols of white oppression.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 07:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Most babies are smarter than your average FFXIAH poster.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 07:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Anti-vaxers didn't bring back diseases, they are merely at a higher chance of becoming vectors for that disease after it's already arrived. If you pulled your head out of your fourth point of contact you might remember that those "almost eradicated diseases" are "almost" because they still exist in ***-hole countries. The countries you adamantly demand the USA import people from who are likely not vaccinated and carry those diseases.

Seems like you've completely missed my point.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-05-24 07:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

He didn't end up starting ww3
I frankly am pissed at this! This was the most promising thing that the Left Media PROMISED ME! THEY LIED TO MEE!!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-24 07:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

WAR is PEACE
FREEDOM is SLAVERY
IGNORANCE is STRENGTH
DECLASSIFICATION is COVERUP

Weapons-grade propaganda.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-05-24 09:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

A) babies AREN’T parasites in the biological sense because systemically, humans cannot be parasites. The can act like parasites but they cant be them.
Fact: fetuses are not babies.

Quote:
B) its a standard tactic of the left to rush to dehumanize the baby in this discussion, because if the baby is regarded as human, killing it becomes disgustingly brutal.
It isn't a baby. IDK about the left as a whole, it is a standard tactic of MINE to counter the word baby with the word parasite in this regard.

Quote:
C) therefore in these discussions, women specifically but usually some men too, will viciously do everything they’ve can to dehumanize the baby (as you just did rewording my post)
As long as you continue to refer to a fetus as a baby I will counter with parasite.

For reference:

Baby

Fetus
By Nausi 2019-05-24 09:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

When is it a person?
When is it a human?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-24 12:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Not according to Chanti's definition. A fetus at 9 months is even more of a parasite than at 21 weeks. Just another reason why the term "parasite" is stupid.

And is a child who gets 100% of it's nutrition from a nursing mom not just as much as a parasite as it is in the womb? I guess it's okay to bash its head in until it goes on solid foods.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Better question what is a Chanti ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

A fonewear was a class in Phantasy Star Online.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I just dropped the L cause I like it better that way.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-24 12:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

And a Ravael is a... I dunno, I just made it up 20 years ago.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I googles Chanti first result some Indian Movie.
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti is an innocent young man who is a worker in the house of a Zamindar family.
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people fight so hard to kill babies...

Is that your life long dream to kill an unborn child...must have really high goals in your life.
By fonewear 2019-05-24 12:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Anti-vaxers didn't bring back diseases, they are merely at a higher chance of becoming vectors for that disease after it's already arrived. If you pulled your head out of your fourth point of contact you might remember that those "almost eradicated diseases" are "almost" because they still exist in ***-hole countries. The countries you adamantly demand the USA import people from who are likely not vaccinated and carry those diseases.

Seems like you've completely missed my point.

In Canada you get injected with maple syrup upon arriving. To acclimate your body.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-05-24 13:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
In Canada you get injected with maple syrup upon arriving. To acclimate your body.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-24 14:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

When is it a person?
When is it a human?

According to the law ... around 21 to 24 weeks?
Whats the truth of the matter, because laws can/do/did change.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-05-24 14:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

When is it a person?
When is it a human?
Legally it becomes a person when it is born.

As to the human part, that is a good question, phlosphers have been arguing about it for thousands of years.
By Nausi 2019-05-24 14:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
A fonewear was a class in Phantasy Star Online.
Nausi is a regerence to Princess Nausicaa, a fictional character the studio ghibli movie “Nausicaa of the valley of the wind”.

It was originally (when i was a kid in the mid 80s) called “Warriors of the wind”. Im that version her name was Zandra, which was my original character on whatever server i was on before that i mo longer remember.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-24 16:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

When is it a person?
When is it a human?
Legally it becomes a person when it is born.

As to the human part, that is a good question, phlosphers have been arguing about it for thousands of years.

Are we human or are we dancer !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85