Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Completely Insane REMA mat prices
Completely Insane REMA mat prices
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-09 15:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

WS the back was ORCS I highly doubt they would've done it two months in a row. but I wasn't there, so can't say for sure.
 Fenrir.Puciato
Server: Fenrir
user: Pucidain
By Fenrir.Puciato 2019-01-09 15:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
WS the back was ORCS I highly doubt they would've done it two months in a row. but I wasn't there, so can't say for sure.

Quads are really easy.

Fully expect Eiryl to cap 20 mules next month.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-09 23:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So, it WAS broken last time. Good job SE.

Quote:
Resolved Issues
The issue with Intense Ambuscades wherein the Bozzetto High Vicar would become invulnerable under certain conditions.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Tarage 2019-01-10 00:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
HMP, Riftcinder, Beit prices are kind of ridiculous recently. I was talking to an LS member about it and he mentioned it is usually the result of the beginning/end of an Ambuscade cycle, which I agree with in some part. This time seems a little bit excessive, though. HMP prices grew by almost 3 million gil from 5.5m --> 8.2M, and the rise took less than two weeks. Riftcinder prices are kind of absurdly high, but they have been like this for 3 weeks, which doesn't technically coincide with Ambu refresh. Swarts have jumped back up a bit as well, and I'm seeing shouts from barely legal endgame players to buy them at fairly high prices... But Beastmen Medal prices have not recovered since the campaign?????

I get that there's a lot of transactions going on/end of year purchases, but who/what is responsible for these exceptionally high prices as of late? I want to say it's careless gilbuyers who are just throwing cash at everything, but it's never gotten this high before. Verethragna + Caladbolg (DRK) got bonuses recently, so perhaps it is due to an influx of players making those weapons. I'm not buying atm anyways, just wondering if anyone else has their tin foil witch hat on wondering wtf is going on here...

It's adorable when people who don't remember how much Cinders USED to cost complain about high prices.