Random Politics & Religion #36

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 110 111 112
By Nausi 2018-12-13 12:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
It's about controlling and changing language and how we interact such that it's impossible for the Progressives to lose. If someone just unilaterally makes up a rule that nobody is allowed to disagree with them, how can there be any sort of productive discussion? Yet this is precisely what the left did, not just in the USA but across the world. It's the kind of behavior a spoiled rich seven year old girl would have. The kind where they just demand something and then start screaming whenever their parents try to explain why they can't have that thing they demanded.

So yeah, just imagine progressives like Zero and Vic as seven year old girls screaming for a pony for Christmas.
My biggest complaint is that progressives and leftists aren’t even the slightest bit interested in even understanding their opposition. They’re only interested in shutting them up by enforcing thought crimes, promoting newspeak, and debating with sophistry.

This makes them infinetly more dangerous than anything else in the current political universe.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 12:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nausi said: »
Have you ever heard of the WAW effect?
No.
It stands for “Women Are Wonderful”.

Its a psychological term used to describe the inherent pro group bias women (and men) share amongst women.

Your tilt towards giving her the benefit of the doubt could arguably be an example of such.
By fonewear 2018-12-13 12:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Stick em up Santa !

[+]
By fonewear 2018-12-13 12:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Christmas cheer....and beer !

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 13:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
My biggest complaint is that progressives and leftists aren’t even the slightest bit interested in even understanding their opposition.

If you would even try to put that into practice yourself it'd be an amazing start.
Bro if you only knew how easy it is to understand the unbelievably flawed idea of intersectionality.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-13 13:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

No.

Its a psychological term used to describe the inherent pro group bias women (and men) share amongst women.

Your tilt towards giving her the benefit of the doubt could arguably be an example of such.
I gave no one any benefit of any doubt. I saw an article, I disagreed with a word, I asked for other opinions on it.

Reread my post.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-13 13:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

P. S. I have known many women who are quite a bit less than wonderful.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Mueller wiping phones before forking them over to interal investigators.

Lol now Mueller is obstructing justice. What a scam.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

P. S. I have known many women who are quite a bit less than wonderful.
The female capacity for evil is much different than the male capacity for evil.

But it is no less destructive.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No.

I gave no one any benefit of any doubt. I saw an article, I disagreed with a word, I asked for other opinions on it.

Reread my post.
You did ask for other opinions but you gave her the benefit of the doubt that what she said did not fall under the thought crime of homophobia.
By Viciouss 2018-12-13 14:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Mueller wiping phones before forking them over to interal investigators.

Lol now Mueller is obstructing justice. What a scam.

Lol if you are attempting to tie Mueller to the Strozk-Page texts you are straight up lying, he had nothing to do with their cell phones.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

Cant wait to hear how vic spins wiping phones are not obstructing justice. Probably the same way he justified deleting 30000 subpoenaed emails wasn’t.

Lets hope he gets more creative.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic SCO is Special Cousel’s Office in case you’re unable to pt that togeher on your own.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-13 14:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

Cant wait to hear how vic spins wiping phones are not obstructing justice. Probably the same way he justified deleting 30000 subpoenaed emails wasn’t.

Lets hope he gets more creative.

Oh it's getting worse, some 5th amendment violations that have already come up in the Flynn case and guess how was the person responsible for ordering those violations .... Comey, yeah that Comey. And guess who one of the investigating FBI officers were, one hit is he doesn't work there anymore due to phone texts.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 14:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep I heard that today too. Comeys coup-laced FBI is committing massive brady violations in their pursuit of unseating the president and covering up the crimesof Obama.

The whole investigation is illegitimate and a rampant abuse of power. There’s no question about it. (They're really never was either).
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-13 14:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
A phobia is...

that's great kid.... HOWEVER

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
"homophobic" isn't a phobia it's "having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people."

we're not discussing homophobia which is a fear that you are gay

homophobic means one thing, homophobia means something else all together... they kind of look and sound similar but they are NOT,

nice wall of text though, better luck next time.

So many post came so close to getting The Plus Button Of Validation from me but then the name drops happen and i’m like nah

I don't know about everyone else but I will probably live without any validation from you or anyone else.

GOOD DAY SIR.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-12-13 15:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

A phobia is...

that's great kid.... HOWEVER

"homophobic" isn't a phobia it's "having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people."

we're not discussing homophobia which is a fear that you are gay

homophobic means one thing, homophobia means something else all together... they kind of look and sound similar but they are NOT,

nice wall of text though, better luck next time.

So many post came so close to getting The Plus Button Of Validation from me but then the name drops happen and i’m like nah

I don't know about everyone else but I will probably live without any validation from you or anyone else.

GOOD DAY SIR.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-13 15:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump again claims Mexico will pay for his wall.
Democrats say it means Congress doesn't need to

CNBC

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-13 15:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You did ask for other opinions but you gave her the benefit of the doubt that what she said did not fall under the thought crime of homophobia.
I don't see that.

Mika Brzezinski in Hot Water Over Pompeo 'Butt Boy' Comment
'Morning Joe' co-host apologizes after comment called homophobic

Newser

Quote:
Mika Brzezinski had to quickly apologize after referring to Mike Pompeo as a "wannabe dictator's butt boy" on Morning Joe Wednesday....
Questions:

Is it homophobic? Is it accurate?

I think it homoreferential, but not phobic.
P. S. No one commented on the accuracy part.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-13 16:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

P. S. No one commented on the accuracy part.

that's the way the cookie crumbles...

some times we provide snappy answers to stupid questions and sometimes we don't.
By Zerowone 2018-12-13 16:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/no-evidence-fbi-tried-destroy-text-messages-clinton-email-investigation-n947521

Didn’t this already get discussed in a Congressional hearing.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-13 16:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Flynn’s judge is now demanding the fbi hand over the full form 302s by friday. It took them 7 months to hand over summaries. They don’t want anyone to know how coruot they acted.

Increasingly likely he will throw out this case like the Ted stevens and enron cases were toseed out (due to prosecutorial misconduct).

Would be a major blow to democrats.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 16:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ted Lieu D-CA said on nation TV that he would LOVE to be able to regulate the content of speech.

I mean I dont know what else people need to conclude that the left doesn’t believe in the bill of rights.
By Viciouss 2018-12-13 19:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, that fake scandal is over. The DOJ IG released a report today, no wrongdoing by anyone. Standard procedure of resetting phones. Certainly not obstruction (LOL). Just another nausi conspiracy theory that goes by the wayside. Kinda like his dream of the Flynn case gettin tossed, wow. Full desperation mode for nausi today it seems.

In real news, its been confirmed that Trump was at the meeting when the Enquirer agreed to suppress negative stories, thats an actual crime. And, his inauguration committee is under criminal investigation. Also, the Senate today passed a resolution condemning Saudi Arabia for murdering that reporter, in a rebuke to Trump. So, seems like it was another awful day for Trump and his supporters.

And we still aren't building a wall!
By Nausi 2018-12-13 19:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Vic really just imply that the FBI has a standard procedure of recovering deleted data in lieu of not deleting it in the first place?

I mean wow!
By Viciouss 2018-12-13 19:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Vic really just imply that the FBI has a standard procedure of recovering deleted data in lieu of not deleting it in the first place?

I mean wow!

No I did not. Any other dumb questions/conspiracies? Maybe you should have fone ask for you. Only nausi can see a headline that says NO EVIDENCE and think there is something there.
By Nausi 2018-12-13 20:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic absolutely did imply that. It 100% is not SOP to delete data before turning it over to an internal investigation. Its not SOp to “lose it” first either. But of course thats what Mueller did.

Keep swinging vic. We’re all loving the tantrum.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-13 20:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read the DOJ report lol. Thats not what happened.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 110 111 112