November 2018 Version Update

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-08-14
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » November 2018 Version Update
November 2018 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 01:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
We’re adding further reforging potential to the Ambuscade weapons introduced last month, specifically in the realm of basic attributes and magic attack-related properties. But don’t worry—this isn’t even their final form! There’s still a lot more to come, so if you find yourself hankering for new weapons, you won’t be disappointed with the effort you put in to them.

Quote:
First off, I’ve got some news on job adjustments! This is the first month of many that we’ve promised to bring you job-related updates, and to that end we’ve got a change to damage calculation formulas that affect a wide range of jobs—together with the addition of new job traits.
Quote:
There’s nothing super groundbreaking
^The entire meta of the game will shift, NBD guiz
 Asura.Kusaregedo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kafuin
Posts: 55
By Asura.Kusaregedo 2018-12-05 02:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
traits are a nice idea since multiple jobs can benefit from them at various levels. cautiously optimistic.
[+]
 Asura.Sirtaint
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Taint
Posts: 109
By Asura.Sirtaint 2018-12-05 05:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
SAM will be able to equip hand to hand weapons in the ranged slot. Adding ACC and two fist punches to every weapon skill.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 06:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
“・ Change certain item properties so they can be delivered to characters under the same account”
I doubt this means silver vouchers would be nice tho. Maybe mog koupons? Maybe ambuscade gear? Who knows
Offline
By Fightmusician 2018-12-05 06:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Drakenv said: »
“・ Change certain item properties so they can be delivered to characters under the same account”
I doubt this means silver vouchers would be nice tho. Maybe mog koupons? Maybe ambuscade gear? Who knows

If you look at the cosmetic mog bonanza items (Onion Sword II, Demon's Axe, Brave Blade II, Etc.. Etc...) it says under each

"* Will become deliverable to characters registered to the same account after the December version update."

so most likely just talking about this.
Offline
Posts: 1519
By DirectX 2018-12-05 06:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
inb4 they make MNK great again, for 2 years and then make it gimp again
[+]
Offline
Posts: 5491
By Pantafernando 2018-12-05 06:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Prob something related with chocobuckets, like they mentioned in the post
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2047
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-05 07:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I just really appreciate that they said "nothing super groundbreaking" just to make sure we don't overhype this stuff to our disappointment like we do...every single time.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 07:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I just really appreciate that they said "nothing super groundbreaking" just to make sure we don't overhype this stuff to our disappointment like we do...every single time.
Valid
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 07:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fightmusician said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
“・ Change certain item properties so they can be delivered to characters under the same account”
I doubt this means silver vouchers would be nice tho. Maybe mog koupons? Maybe ambuscade gear? Who knows

If you look at the cosmetic mog bonanza items (Onion Sword II, Demon's Axe, Brave Blade II, Etc.. Etc...) it says under each

"* Will become deliverable to characters registered to the same account after the December version update."

so most likely just talking about this.
Dreams smashed! But cool
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4089
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-12-05 07:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I just really appreciate that they said "nothing super groundbreaking" just to make sure we don't overhype this stuff to our disappointment like we do...every single time.

Just a way to cover their *** when the players find out the update was something ***like agi+25, they can just revert to "yes this wasn't ground breaking, remember?"
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
Posts: 496
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-12-05 07:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Why is this on the november update thread instead of a DECEMBER update thread?
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2047
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-05 07:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Why is this on the november update thread instead of a DECEMBER update thread?

Because Funkworkz hasn't started the December update thread, and he doesn't until the December update is about to begin.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4089
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-12-05 07:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dev notes thread we can move this to
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 10:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I can't post it in the dev tracker thread. Someones panties got bunched in july when I posted the lulpic

This pic to be exact.
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 11:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I can't post it in the dev tracker thread. Someones panties got bunched in july when I posted the lulpic

This pic to be exact.
Yeah I can’t post on asura post because of a certain galka from a certain linkshell got their feelers hurt.
[+]
By volkom 2018-12-05 11:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
Further changes include a refurbishing of the chocobuck exchange system, adjustments to ensure the price of scout’s bolts don’t get out of control, and updates to the Ephemeral Moogle crystal storage system. All of these were topics raised on the official forums, and we’re always happy when we can make adjustments to issues that you, our players, have brought to light.

this is where those petitions and other game enhancement ideas should go
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 12:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah. What they subtly forgot to mention in that cute little sentence;

JP ONRY
[+]
 Sylph.Gunn
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: gunn
Posts: 2
By Sylph.Gunn 2018-12-05 12:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
lol what was wrong with that pic?
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 12:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hell if I know. Can't even get an answer about it. They just randomly delete my ***without notification.

Doesn't break any rules to be honest, so. Nothing about that post broke any rules.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: DatGoose
Posts: 2
By Asura.Meliorah 2018-12-05 12:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Gotta make the forums a safe place, stop being so edgy.
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 12:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Hell if I know. Can't even get an answer about it. They just randomly delete my ***without notification.

Doesn't break any rules to be honest, so. Nothing about that post broke any rules.
Yeah someone assumes (makes an *** out of you and me)a picture of a cool robe is magically against Muslims. The logic is great.
Offline
Posts: 9855
By Draylo 2018-12-06 02:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2047
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-06 02:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Draylo said: »
Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.

Only Camate left, rest of the team should still be there...

Edit: At least one person I know on the team was still on the team as of 3 weeks ago, so they still have a community team. Camate was just the best.
Offline
Posts: 570
By Nyarlko 2018-12-06 11:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Draylo said: »
Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.

Only Camate left, rest of the team should still be there...

Edit: At least one person I know on the team was still on the team as of 3 weeks ago, so they still have a community team. Camate was just the best.

Can you please tell the one person that is still on the team to do some work? :D
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-06 11:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Nyarlko said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Draylo said: »
Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.

Only Camate left, rest of the team should still be there...

Edit: At least one person I know on the team was still on the team as of 3 weeks ago, so they still have a community team. Camate was just the best.

Can you please tell the one person that is still on the team to do some work? :D
Lol
Offline
Posts: 8889
By Zerowone 2018-12-06 11:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah somebody call Chreyll at the front desk to pass this on to the 5th floor.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3293
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-06 11:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Zerowone said: »
Yeah somebody call Chreyll at the front desk to pass this on to the 5th floor.
I’ll pay for their Starbucks let’s do dis.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
Log in to post.