First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 01:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
We’re adding further reforging potential to the Ambuscade weapons introduced last month, specifically in the realm of basic attributes and magic attack-related properties. But don’t worry—this isn’t even their final form! There’s still a lot more to come, so if you find yourself hankering for new weapons, you won’t be disappointed with the effort you put in to them.

Quote:
First off, I’ve got some news on job adjustments! This is the first month of many that we’ve promised to bring you job-related updates, and to that end we’ve got a change to damage calculation formulas that affect a wide range of jobs—together with the addition of new job traits.
Quote:
There’s nothing super groundbreaking
^The entire meta of the game will shift, NBD guiz

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Sirtaint
user: Taint
By Asura.Sirtaint 2018-12-05 05:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

SAM will be able to equip hand to hand weapons in the ranged slot. Adding ACC and two fist punches to every weapon skill.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 06:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

“・ Change certain item properties so they can be delivered to characters under the same account”
I doubt this means silver vouchers would be nice tho. Maybe mog koupons? Maybe ambuscade gear? Who knows
By Fightmusician 2018-12-05 06:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
“・ Change certain item properties so they can be delivered to characters under the same account”
I doubt this means silver vouchers would be nice tho. Maybe mog koupons? Maybe ambuscade gear? Who knows

If you look at the cosmetic mog bonanza items (Onion Sword II, Demon's Axe, Brave Blade II, Etc.. Etc...) it says under each

"* Will become deliverable to characters registered to the same account after the December version update."

so most likely just talking about this.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-12-05 06:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Prob something related with chocobuckets, like they mentioned in the post
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-05 07:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I just really appreciate that they said "nothing super groundbreaking" just to make sure we don't overhype this stuff to our disappointment like we do...every single time.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 07:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I just really appreciate that they said "nothing super groundbreaking" just to make sure we don't overhype this stuff to our disappointment like we do...every single time.
Valid
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 07:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fightmusician said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »

If you look at the cosmetic mog bonanza items (Onion Sword II, Demon's Axe, Brave Blade II, Etc.. Etc...) it says under each

"* Will become deliverable to characters registered to the same account after the December version update."

so most likely just talking about this.
Dreams smashed! But cool
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-12-05 07:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a way to cover their *** when the players find out the update was something ***like agi+25, they can just revert to "yes this wasn't ground breaking, remember?"
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-12-05 07:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is this on the november update thread instead of a DECEMBER update thread?
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-05 07:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Why is this on the november update thread instead of a DECEMBER update thread?

Because Funkworkz hasn't started the December update thread, and he doesn't until the December update is about to begin.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-12-05 07:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dev notes thread we can move this to
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 10:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't post it in the dev tracker thread. Someones panties got bunched in july when I posted the lulpic

This pic to be exact.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 11:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I can't post it in the dev tracker thread. Someones panties got bunched in july when I posted the lulpic

This pic to be exact.
Yeah I can’t post on asura post because of a certain galka from a certain linkshell got their feelers hurt.
[+]
By volkom 2018-12-05 11:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Further changes include a refurbishing of the chocobuck exchange system, adjustments to ensure the price of scout’s bolts don’t get out of control, and updates to the Ephemeral Moogle crystal storage system. All of these were topics raised on the official forums, and we’re always happy when we can make adjustments to issues that you, our players, have brought to light.

this is where those petitions and other game enhancement ideas should go
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 12:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. What they subtly forgot to mention in that cute little sentence;

JP ONRY
[+]
 Sylph.Gunn
Server: Sylph
user: gunn
By Sylph.Gunn 2018-12-05 12:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol what was wrong with that pic?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-05 12:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell if I know. Can't even get an answer about it. They just randomly delete my ***without notification.

Doesn't break any rules to be honest, so. Nothing about that post broke any rules.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2018-12-05 12:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta make the forums a safe place, stop being so edgy.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-05 12:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Hell if I know. Can't even get an answer about it. They just randomly delete my ***without notification.

Doesn't break any rules to be honest, so. Nothing about that post broke any rules.
Yeah someone assumes (makes an *** out of you and me)a picture of a cool robe is magically against Muslims. The logic is great.
By Draylo 2018-12-06 02:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-06 02:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Do they even have a community member for the NA side of the forums? That Camate and team left, seems they probably have a JP intern that google translates some stuff.

Only Camate left, rest of the team should still be there...

Edit: At least one person I know on the team was still on the team as of 3 weeks ago, so they still have a community team. Camate was just the best.
By Nyarlko 2018-12-06 11:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: At least one person I know on the team was still on the team as of 3 weeks ago, so they still have a community team. Camate was just the best.

Can you please tell the one person that is still on the team to do some work? :D
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-06 11:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »

Can you please tell the one person that is still on the team to do some work? :D
Lol
By Zerowone 2018-12-06 11:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah somebody call Chreyll at the front desk to pass this on to the 5th floor.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-06 11:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Yeah somebody call Chreyll at the front desk to pass this on to the 5th floor.
I’ll pay for their Starbucks let’s do dis.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10