Forum » FFXI » General » the A.M.A.N. Trove BC
the A.M.A.N. Trove BC
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-22 12:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of Asuraens are Buying/Selling orbs in bulk. I think the juice is not worth the squeeze, in terms of killing the mimic. People are about net treasure per hour. If they can buy 10 orbs for 3mil each, gives them a really decent shot at bodies for the price. Killing the mimic just takes a lot of time with no real reward for the effort, so I imagine most people are viewing this as a cheap gimmick to get spoils they want.
By Pantafernando 2018-10-22 12:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
You're not leaving after normal thud?

Thats what i do as thud can also drop omen bodies but having a safe way to beat the chest would mean i could aim for more thuds. Thats how i see its worth beating the box.

Plus, is it garanteed that it doesnt drop something even at lower rate? I dont think it would be strange if the chest dropped the aman trove unique accessories even at low rate (<- this is just my guessing).
 Shiva.Humpo
Server: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2018-10-28 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong chest, but right chest..?
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
Server: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2018-10-28 13:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Gives me yet another reason to check that stupid box every day.
[+]
By Boshi 2018-10-28 14:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought an E.ring off someone who said they got it from gobbie chest (this was like 2 months ago)
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-10-28 14:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard from someone that they got an Orpheus's off of gobbiebox as well. With how rare these are on AH, really says something for the AMAN droprates if they also come from coffer.
 Alexander.Humpo
Server: Alexander
user: Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2018-10-28 15:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »
Gives me yet another reason to check that stupid box every day.

Aduolin Dial being active right now is helpful also. Per SE "Further, the chance of receiving equipment from the SP dial will be increased." So burn them keys also!
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-28 20:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

All you can get from adoulin dial is skirmish stones and delve drops. It's not even worth wasting the 10 seconds to open.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-10-28 22:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Got 5m from a 4 noise run on a Mars, so don't need a thud for that.
 Ragnarok.Neyochimaru
user: Neyochi
By Ragnarok.Neyochimaru 2018-10-30 17:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

5 boxes. Loud thud. Anointed Kalasiris.Mars orb
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 04:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

*** LUL. Sweet jesus.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/16650/detail.html

Quote:
The A.M.A.N Trove Test Your Luck Campaign will kick off on Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 7:00 a.m. (PST)

Quote:
During the campaign, you'll receive two silver A.M.A.N. vouchers the first time you log in each day.

FIVE ORBS PER ACCOUNT BOIS hope your mules are 99
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2018-11-01 05:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
*** LUL. Sweet jesus.

Quote:
The A.M.A.N Trove Test Your Luck Campaign will kick off on Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 7:00 a.m. (PST)

Quote:
During the campaign, you'll receive two silver A.M.A.N. vouchers the first time you log in each day.

Time to PL all 15 mules to 99

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 06:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

make sure you wave to the very "sly" guy "farming" all the GK items
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-11-02 01:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to die
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-11-02 03:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Biglovin said: »
*** LUL. Sweet jesus.

Quote:

Quote:

Time to PL all 15 mules to 99
wish you could just PL them.
Having to do:
Genkai 1-10
A couple of rank missions at least (more if you want to exploit RoV's KIs to make the PL faster)
Will make you waste a looooot of time.

Let's say you can skip the SJ quest, which is quite fast with RoV's KI these days.
Let's say you can skip stuff like Chocobo License (to use Mount and move faster) and let's say you can probably skip farming a lot of miniquests for KIs if you have a Mule opening doors.
Even with all of this, it's still gonna take you a good while to get mules from 15 to 99.

I recently levelled my mule to 99. It's on the same account, I have no secondary account so I had to do it on my own (and with some friends helping because otherwise good luck doing some quests/stuff, considering my mule was completely naked and PLed so no skill/gear/stuff).
It's been a pain, some of those gatings are so anachronistic.
SE went big lenghts to make some of the Genkais more doable, but it's still gonna take you a while especially to do the Magicites one.
Do not forget that mules that have never been to certain places will take a long time to get to the right spots on new maps.
Unless you want to poshack with third party tools of course, but I didn't take that route.

Personally I lost some time because I've been adamant in unlocking some Rhapsody KIs and decided to get Rank6 at all costs.
That made me waste a lot of time. Especially because I died while getting the Quadav KI because of Diamond Quadav Aggro, making me lose soooo much time.
I have to say doing the Chocobo Miniquest was worth it though, saved me a lot of time when I had to walk through zones (and also avoids aggro, when it applies).

If I had a secondary account I would probably go to the lenghts of levelling my other mules to 99 as well, in a more efficient way this time, but I'm tired of stresesing my friends and frankly all that gating makes me puke, so <Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.>
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-02 03:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Strollin a little of topic, but, 2boxin is where it's at yo. Opens up a world of potential. Can't believe there are still people that don't 2 box. (no, you don't have to bot to 2box)
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-11-02 04:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Won't deny that!
But personally I can't stand alt-tabbing and multiboxing.

I dunno, I have mixed feelings, I have dualboxed for a while (In theory I still have access to other accounts but stopped using them during the early days of SoA) but dualboxing sorta kills the fun of playing this game for me.
It's not a job, if I'm not having fun why bother? I'd rather be offline playin one of the plentiful games in my backlog list, at that point.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-02 04:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

How much fun is worth sacrificing for 6~8 free* mars orbs (per account) ((20M ~ 1.6B)) (((or fancy bodies, if you're into not getting money)))

Not to mention, once they're 99 you get another orb every month, and you're ready for next year!
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-11-02 04:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, that's another thing.
Temporarily reactivating one of my old mules to PL my main account's mules just to unlock Aman Trove on all of them is a different story and I would be totally fine with that.
It wouldn't really be starting to dualbox again, it would be more like dualboxing for a couple of weeks to unlock level 99 on all of my main account's mules and that's it, end of the story.

My old account would be more than enough to accompany mules through missions, genkai and that stuff.
Totally not enough to AoE stuff in Zi'tah to PL though.
But I digress!
Either way it's too much work lol, I'm lazy, don't really want to spend so much of my really scarce free time (I'm a commuter, free time is precious!) doing something boring and tedious when I could be spending the same time doing something I truly enjoy.

The thought is very tempting indeed, I've been thinking about it multiple times, but in the end the lazyness always manages to win somehow :-P
Really, I don't think it's the PL itself, but having to redo all those genkais and moving around, for ALL of my mules, again, one at a time, omg! I'd rather die lol xD
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-02 04:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel you on the lazy part, for real. It's a huge chore, for "potentially" large gain.

I do believe you will get the vouchers whether you are 99 or not (you get SP dial keys, even when you cannot open the goblin box yet 45 days etc) so there's no RUSH to get 99 before 11/9
[+]
 Ragnarok.Neyochimaru
user: Neyochi
By Ragnarok.Neyochimaru 2018-11-04 15:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Note: Event page lists the following: "venus orbs provide a better chance at higher quality items."

Sounds to me like seperate treasure pool, and higher chance at mars orb hq drops. Se totally would word it that way meaning seoerate loot pool with venus exclusive treasure cuz any % does in fact = a better chance at a drop than 0%.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-04 20:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Did 25 of Mars orbs. I'll just gear, gil/money items over 100k (because so many items are right around there) and thuds at this point

Thud-none
Thud- Nibiru gun
Thud- Devivifier, Ethereal squama, Penelopes clothe
thud-naga somen
Thud + loud thud- Makora Meikogai, Rhadamanthus
Loud Thud- Ynglinga sallet
9 noises (I know I said only thuds but cmon opening all and none!?!)-nothing of value
Thud- Vrikodara Jupon
Loud thud- Akvan's pennon, Ethereal Squama
Thud- Loagaeth cuffs, befouled silver
Thud- eschite greaves
Thud- Nibiru Blade
9 noises- scarletite ingot
Thud- vanir gun
By volkom 2018-11-04 21:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

to buy a few mars orbs.... or get like 2 venus orbs
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-08 10:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So, to confirm, ALL accounts do get 2 silvers for each log in.

You won't be able to use them.... but they're there for later, if you finally get them to 99. May be worthwhile once you have 5 orbs waiting for you.
[+]
By chads 2018-11-08 12:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So, to confirm, ALL accounts do get 2 silvers for each log in.

You won't be able to use them.... but they're there for later, if you finally get them to 99. May be worthwhile once you have 5 orbs waiting for you.

Accounts or characters?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-08 12:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

All characters, even mules that are not 99 nor have been created for 45 days
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Server: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2018-11-08 13:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Vouchers can't be d-boxed between main and alts right?
By Tarage 2018-11-08 15:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Silver_Voucher

Gee I don't know. Wonder what those words next to "Not vendorable" mean.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-11-08 15:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
Gee I don't know. Wonder what those words next to "Not vendorable" mean.
They mean you cannot send them to other players, actually.

The flag in question is CanSendPOL, which is not present so.. you can't.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69