New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 427 428 429
By Luminiferous 2018-04-26 08:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm hoping it's just a perma 50% HP/MP stat and resistance boost, similar to the campaigns.
 Ragnarok.Inx
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2018-04-26 08:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't surprise me if its just Cornelia's auras as a permanent effect. Probably scaling in intensity based on number of trusts active concurrently, or number of players in party with the ki.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Server: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-04-26 09:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Knowing SE it will be a multi step quest line earning increasingly strong buffs. I wonder it will be similar to blu spells or monstrosity where there is a points cap and the strong buffs take up a lot.

The expected hp/mp/stat/acc/macc/eva/meva buffs aside i do hope they include job buffing ones like.-dt. MAB, conserve mp, songs+
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 10:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
No amount of + "random stat" will really change/improve/matter, so kind of hoping for logic instead of power.
I think you are forgetting when they did have much higher stats and were OP as ***
[+]
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-04-26 10:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
No amount of + "random stat" will really change/improve/matter, so kind of hoping for logic instead of power.
I think you are forgetting when they did have much higher stats and were OP as ***

IIRC extravaganza trust had more hp, increased resits and last stand effect but did about the same damage. Their base stats probably wasn't touched very much.

I can see buffs directly increasing those making a difference
 Asura.Geriond
Server: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-04-26 10:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Increased HP and MP would be excellent, though more STR/DEX/VIT/AGI/INT/MND/CHR probably wouldn't be too noticeable unless they like doubled them.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 11:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
clearlyamule said: »

IIRC extravaganza trust had more hp, increased resits and last stand effect but did about the same damage. Their base stats probably wasn't touched very much.

I can see buffs directly increasing those making a difference
Mostly it was the auto capped evade magical evasion that was crazy. Ghesso was a complete boss of a tank and even the squishy healers survived pretty well

Also being able to actually hit things was nice so Shantotoo did a lot better dmg during it.
[+]
By Afania 2018-04-26 11:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
Looks like the Imps/Soulflayer for Vol.I next month.

If it's same as 2016 Dec one then WOOHOO.

My favorite.

Asura.Geriond said: »
Increased HP and MP would be excellent, though more STR/DEX/VIT/AGI/INT/MND/CHR probably wouldn't be too noticeable unless they like doubled them.

Honor March from brd can I have it. Or something that caps haste.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-26 12:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Meva and HP is the only thing that would make them better. When I said "stats" it was vit str chr etc

Yoran having god tier meva is straight broken
 Asura.Fabiano
user: Falsetto
By Asura.Fabiano 2018-04-26 12:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

as someone who wasn't around for that one, why woohoo?
By Afania 2018-04-26 12:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fabiano said: »
Afania said: »

as someone who wasn't around for that one, why woohoo?

Because ranged strat! <3

Just personal preference. I didn't know how to play ranged cor properly until imp ambuscade in Dec 2016. I shoot like garbage before that ambu.

Haven't ranged for ages and already forgot how to play cor, rusty all over. Time to get more practice in ambuscade. :D If that's the same one that is.
[+]
By Numquam 2018-04-26 14:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust is all I have left. I would like for trust to be better.
By Boshi 2018-04-26 14:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m still surprised they never made a HTBF of the final fight from wotg (maiden of the dusk) vs Lilith

Could add that as a htbf and the spitewarden fight.. maybe some of the drops are purple rdm af looking gear
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-04-26 16:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

this the first way to improve trusts? don’t believe there was another way to do so
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-26 16:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
this the first way to improve trusts? don’t believe there was another way to do so

Well, they get improved by ROV KI and by Cheers, so there's that
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-04-26 16:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

And supposedly by that unity shirt, but we never figured out what that did other than change what unity leaders say when summoned.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 16:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay +2 str!
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-04-26 17:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheers, aren't too bad, though on their own pretty lucklustre. If you could stack them, then it would be pretty awesome.

I just went with the Sabotender Cheer which gave me extra 2% movement speed, CP bonus and Regen + Refresh effect on trusts. Seems the most useful out of them all.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-04-26 18:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazing Wyrm cheer changes Trusts a bit. If you just want to use them as skillchain dummies.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-04-26 18:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

the ROV KI are basically just summon two more, though, unless there is something i'm missing. i'll have to look at cheers, though. never even did the garden thing
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-04-26 18:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

the ROV KI are basically just summon two more, though, unless there is something i'm missing. i'll have to look at cheers, though. never even did the garden thing

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/%22Rhapsody_in_Fuchsia%22

Gives alledgedly 1 level of stats to the Trusts plus some haste. It comes in the middle of the RoV storyline.

They then went back and tweaked it to increase haste+ given to Trusts from the KI when all Trusts got some baseline haste added to them around 2017.
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933-Jan.-10-2017-%28JST%29-Version-Update
Quote:
Alter egos now receive the Haste+ attribute.
* The exact value of this effect depends on the alter ego’s type.
* This effect occurs if the item level of the player calling them forth is 100 or greater.
In line with this change, the value of the Haste+ effect provided by the Rhapsody in Fuchsia key item has been increased.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-26 18:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Alter Egos

Increase in alter ego attributes
Alter Egos gain around 1 level worth of derived stats and possibly other stats. HP and MP are not given.
By Nyarlko 2018-04-26 21:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Not all Cheers are barely noticeable. I use Cheer: Lunar Wyrm (CP+8%, MDB+3, Trust: FastCast+20% and magic accuracy +10%) and it's very noticeable when comparing my Trusts performance/behavior to other players'. My Koru will cast debuffs (and land them decently well) when other players' won't even consider casting due to lacking magic accuracy. Feels like my mages are FC capped too.

Don't use a lousy Cheer primarily for player stats and complain that Cheers suck for Trusts...
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 22:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Problem is you gotta choose and the power differential between player and trust is kind of huge
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-26 23:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Changing cheers costing literally 24-240 hours worth of Stars is totally unreasonable. Not only do you have to ACTUALLY enter your mog garden every single day if you want to change your cheer, but you physically cannot if you do it too much.

And they're basically all junk. Exceptions being Jumbotender. and that's it.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-04-26 23:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The wyvern ones are comparable to many accessories.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-26 23:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

For trusts
By Nyarlko 2018-04-27 02:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Changing cheers costing literally 24-240 hours worth of Stars is totally unreasonable. Not only do you have to ACTUALLY enter your mog garden every single day if you want to change your cheer, but you physically cannot if you do it too much.

And they're basically all junk. Exceptions being Jumbotender. and that's it.

Jumbo's junk tho. :/ Move speed doesn't stack w/ gear.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-04-27 03:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It does stack with gear pretty well actually?
It's just 2% though, unlike the reported 3%.

Plus it gives 7% CP (which is not the Best but pretty close to it) and Regen5/refresh3 to Trusts, which is very useful if you ask me.
Well the regen not so much maybe but the Refresh totally is.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-27 04:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

FOR. TRUSTS.

Maybe you'll see it in all caps.

MoveSpeed+ does literally nothing.

How colossal of a *** up is dienamis that they're running the dienamis campaign -again- so soon, and for more than half of may.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 427 428 429