Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Escutcheons final stage
Escutcheons final stage
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-01-16 16:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

To calculate more or less how long do i have to finish it, been a while doing it and the last part seems to be endless lol
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-01-16 16:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

friend parsed his chat logs on both(hes done 2 shields) and came up with 100,000 spirit
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-01-16 16:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea i know that part, what i mean is to check current/total spirits so far but well nvm, its close.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-01-16 17:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

100,000/64 pixels = 1562 per pixel. Count the pixels remaining
By Revive328 2018-01-17 00:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arakon said: »
Revive328 said: »
Can do scission,liquification,impaction,gravitation,distortion to create darkness. 2 tier catalysts was but 29 points
Thanks, with that, I have all the T2 covered.

• Detonation -> Scission -> Liquefaction -> Impaction -> Fragmentation

• Scission -> Liquefaction -> Impaction -> Gravitation -> Distortion

• Induration -> Reverbation -> Fusion

Can easily remove a T1 and stack a T3 to the first two chains or light to the third chain.
34.7K vs 154.1K gils for Catalyst and 74 vs 115 spirits

Either 47 mil or 135 mil in catalyst alone (No HQ or breaks), but probably a mix since not using T3 is a waste.

I’d do scission reverb induration reverb fusion
 Carbuncle.Arakon
Server: Carbuncle
user: arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2018-01-17 05:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the chain would break if you reuse the element.
By Revive328 2018-01-17 08:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the chain would break if you reuse the element.[/quo[quote="Carbuncle.Arakon" pid=3319858]

I thought the chain would break if you reuse the element.

maybe if you create the same skill chain but in that synth your not. scission to reverb make reverb
but induration to reverb creates the tier 2. so i never broke the chain

i know spaming to many tier 1's lower stability about it but i was
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2018-01-18 20:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I find adding more T1s a chore and a time sink. It might easier to do more Induration -> Reverbation alone than to extend the skill chain.

After more farming, it seems that the G1 items always critical fail while the quadav items has a 60% chance of non critical failure.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By Pankas 2018-02-24 13:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya guys,
So if i'm working on a budget, what would be easiest way to go? How many spheres to farm and which skilchain to go after. So if i undesrstand correctly for example:
Induration (N spheres) -> Reverbation (N spheres) -> Fusion (N spheres)?
By arakon 2018-02-24 17:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Pankas said: »
Heya guys,
So if i'm working on a budget, what would be easiest way to go? How many spheres to farm and which skilchain to go after. So if i undesrstand correctly for example:
Some math I work out on a previous page

Detonation -> Scission -> Liquefaction -> Impaction -> Fragmentation
Scission -> Liquefaction -> Impaction -> Gravitation -> Distortion
Induration -> Reverbation -> Fusion

Can easily remove a T1 and stack a T3 to the first two chains or light to the third chain. 34.7K vs 154.1K gils for Catalyst and 74 vs 115 spirits
Either 47 mil or 135 mil in catalyst alone (No HQ or breaks), but probably a mix since not using T3 is a waste.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-02-25 11:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if shield owners experienced this but lately and specially at new moon, im having people come to me asking if i could make their stikini ring +1, people i dont know and the catch is, they arent requesting a service or anything, it feels like they ordering me to make their goods "because" i can make it easier lol.

Last one today: For 30 mins i've been shouting to buy shadow gems, this person comes up offering me shadow gems at the price i was asking so im cool about it but 1 min later, asks me to make his stikini +1 in exchange of 20 shadow gems (gems i was gonna pay 300k each), so i tell this person "no, i'd rather buy the gems and we discuss a fee about the ring" then starts calling me greedy lol, is this trend happening on all servers/shield owners?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-25 12:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

"Hi, I know you were dumb enough to make that shield, so I know you must be dumb enough to work for free too, here do this"
By Nyarlko 2018-02-25 12:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Idk if shield owners experienced this but lately and specially at new moon, im having people come to me asking if i could make their stikini ring +1, people i dont know and the catch is, they arent requesting a service or anything, it feels like they ordering me to make their goods "because" i can make it easier lol.

Last one today: For 30 mins i've been shouting to buy shadow gems, this person comes up offering me shadow gems at the price i was asking so im cool about it but 1 min later, asks me to make his stikini +1 in exchange of 20 shadow gems (gems i was gonna pay 300k each), so i tell this person "no, i'd rather buy the gems and we discuss a fee about the ring" then starts calling me greedy lol, is this trend happening on all servers/shield owners?

You should have offered a guaranteed NQ for that exchange and swapped your shield for the ring. ^^
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-02-25 13:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

"Hi, I know you were dumb enough to make that shield, so I know you must be dumb enough to work for free too, here do this"

For reals but what cringes me up is if you say "no" or "reward?" people get mad haha, this world is going downwards without breaks.

Edit: Most of these people dont understand that if they approach a crafter and talk nice and sincere, they might get stuff done for free or with a small fee instead of QQing and getting 0 items done lol.
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2018-02-26 06:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

Quote:
Announcing the Next Version Update (02/26/2018)

The next version update is scheduled for mid-March.

March brings along with it Dynamis – Jeuno (D), the latest and final entry in the new Dynamis – Divergence series!

Other additions include more items being available for dissolution into spheres for the Escutcheon questline, the monthly changes to Ambuscade, and more!

It's about time.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-02-26 06:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

Quote:
Announcing the Next Version Update (02/26/2018)

The next version update is scheduled for mid-March.

March brings along with it Dynamis – Jeuno (D), the latest and final entry in the new Dynamis – Divergence series!

Other additions include more items being available for dissolution into spheres for the Escutcheon questline, the monthly changes to Ambuscade, and more!

It's about time.
I think the items are fine, I’ve made
Multiple shields are on the busiest server. How bad could carbuncle be?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-26 06:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not about easy/hard/crowded it's about cost/time.

More items, lowers value, opens access to more people that can't be bothered to bot the spheres.
By Nyarlko 2018-02-26 06:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not about easy/hard/crowded it's about cost/time.

More items, lowers value, opens access to more people that can't be bothered to bot the spheres.

Correction: More items > fast enough to farm w/o buying > no one bothers selling except silly RMT-types. XD

If they're opening the list up wide enough to be able to farm w/o seeing serious competition, I fully intend to use every damn sphere I make since personal supply will catch up to personal demand.
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2018-02-26 07:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Palborough is 24 hrs camped by 2 groups, so it sucks to farm spheres.

It's not just locations, Transfixion and Compression are hard to farm, so Distortion and Gravitation gets wasted. You will need to sacrifice one of them to open Darkness for 5 points instead of closing it for 15. With less darkness, it will be harder to use the darkness spheres too.
By Pankas 2018-02-26 07:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

In all fairness, having requirements as high as they are, and people are hungry to have it done as soon as possible, there is no doubt people turn to the other means to speed up the process, being it legit or not. I do look forward in the additional items, as it will open more camps. And with crafter friends can split areas to farm and trade spheres.
And Phuoc, sucks, you not on my server, or i would have my shiny golden knee pads out just for you for the stikini +1 :D.
By Nyarlko 2018-02-26 07:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not just locations, Transfixion and Compression are hard to farm, so Distortion and Gravitation gets wasted. You will need to sacrifice one of them to open Darkness for 5 points instead of closing it for 15. With less darkness, it will be harder to use the darkness spheres too.

This was part of the declared intention behind the upcoming adjustment. Here's hoping the list gets blown wide open so we can stop worrying about everything and just do it. (Read "Please SE, add all Aby pop items to the list." XD)
By Pankas 2018-02-26 08:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »

This was part of the declared intention behind the upcoming adjustment. Here's hoping the list gets blown wide open so we can stop worrying about everything and just do it. (Read "Please SE, add all Aby pop items to the list." XD)

Well Abyssea is still use (somewhat), where Past zones are not used at all, so my money is on those.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-02-26 09:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

you are doing the wrong skillchains then if your distortion and gravitation are wasted. I have done 4 shields and gravitation and distortion were all heavily used without the need of transfixion or compression.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-02-26 10:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

A popular skillchain is Ice > water > distor > grav > dark and it uses both dis/grav, cheap to farm too so yea, i think dis/grav are of the most used D:
By arakon 2018-02-27 07:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
you are doing the wrong skillchains then if your distortion and gravitation are wasted. I have done 4 shields and gravitation and distortion were all heavily used without the need of transfixion or compression.

I have it listed on the SC above. What I mean by wasted is that if you can close Darkness SC with Gravitation/Distortion, you will get 15 points compare to using them to open Darkness for only 5 points.

By Pankas 2018-03-02 07:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

arakon said: »
Heya guys,
Some math I work out on a previous page

Detonation -> Scission -> Liquefaction -> Impaction -> Fragmentation
Induration -> Reverbation -> Fusion

Can easily remove a T1 and stack a T3 to the first two chains or light to the third chain. 34.7K vs 154.1K gils for Catalyst and 74 vs 115 spirits
Either 47 mil or 135 mil in catalyst alone (No HQ or breaks),
but probably a mix since not using T3 is a waste.

I'm confused 74 spirits vs 115 spirits? you adding all 3 chains?
By arakon 2018-03-02 08:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm confused 74 spirits vs 115 spirits? you adding all 3 chains?

I added the 3 chains. 74 spirits is if you do them in the current sequence. If you take out the first element (of the first two chains) and add Light/Darkness, it becomes another 41 more spirits to 115 spirits.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-03-02 11:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Still don't see how this is feasible at all without people cheating lol
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-03-02 12:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Still don't see how this is feasible at all without people cheating lol

Farming many many many hours sadly.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-03-02 12:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even see that being really possible. In PMines you get what? Enough for a skillchain an hour? lol
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21