Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-09-27 11:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I absolutely love how when clinton changes her stances its "evolving" but when Trump does it, it is a flip-flop.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-09-27 11:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Your gross bias is showing.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 11:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nobody said Clinton didn't flip-flop
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
How do you know that she wasn't being dishonest about her original stance and now finally felt politically able to support her current stance?
I don't know whether she supports it or doesn't or which fancy she's lying about or if she's truly changed her stance...
Try again.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-27 11:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Edit: NVM, not going down to his level.
You talk to lordgrim all the time you're already below any level I could descend to lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-27 11:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nobody said Clinton didn't flip-flop
How do you know that she wasn't being dishonest about her original stance and now finally felt politically able to support her current stance?
I don't know whether she supports it or doesn't or which fancy she's lying about or if she's truly changed her stance...
Try again.
But since I was just trolling according to you and all I mean can you use it against shiroi? Lol...

Besides what I said about Clinton can be said about trump as well...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-27 11:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So paranoid Rav... Worried about all those gotcha questions lol... What metric do you use to determine he's not as fake or calculating as Clinton? There seems to be a lot of ***that trumps involved in as well that's questionable at best so I'm just curious...

I'm not following you forever down the rabbit hole until you hear what you want to hear. Don't play stupid. This isn't complicated, but it is subjective.
It's just your inability to defend your own position so you attack it... Can't even ask a simple question or make a statement without it being trolling for no other reason than cuz flavin... Lol...

Observations based on past behavior. Feel free to drop the matter anytime, I'm not going to entertain you.
Like usual you really have nothing to say other than tired stuff that has no meaning and when it comes to actually defending your stance you just hide behind KN and his trolling accusations...
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-27 12:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So paranoid Rav... Worried about all those gotcha questions lol... What metric do you use to determine he's not as fake or calculating as Clinton? There seems to be a lot of ***that trumps involved in as well that's questionable at best so I'm just curious...

I'm not following you forever down the rabbit hole until you hear what you want to hear. Don't play stupid. This isn't complicated, but it is subjective.
It's just your inability to defend your own position so you attack it... Can't even ask a simple question or make a statement without it being trolling for no other reason than cuz flavin... Lol...

Observations based on past behavior. Feel free to drop the matter anytime, I'm not going to entertain you.
Like usual you really have nothing to say other than tired stuff that has no meaning and when it comes to actually defending your stance you just hide behind KN and his trolling accusations...

More like I don't like people who badger people for answers but can't provide any of those same answers themselves. You're just baiting and you suck at hiding it.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-27 12:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I really wish Clinton would stop calling herself the "winner" on her twitter...I mean, you are not supposed to tell that yourself, that's so lame lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 12:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

More like I don't like people who badger people for answers but can't provide any of those same answers themselves. You're just baiting and you suck at hiding it.
Stop trolling Rav!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 12:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I'm convinced that certain posters are trying to either get us topic/section banned or wanting to lock this thread early.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-27 12:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

More like I don't like people who badger people for answers but can't provide any of those same answers themselves

So when are we going to see those tax returns, Donald?
By eliroo 2016-09-27 12:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Watched the debate today on utube...

"Alright, you have 2 minutes to answer this question"
*They take 20*
"I'm sorry but we have to move on...but if you want I'll give you 30 seconds to reply"
*They take 5 each*
And I liked it at the end
"NO MORE THAN 10 SECONDS"
*2 minutes*

And I don't think the moderator even listened half the time since they hardly stayed on topic. I think he just asked the question and then went on playing with his smartphone or something.

Anyway, at the start I thought Trump wasn't doing so bad, though he seemed how should I put it, anxious? Like he wanted to tell a bunch of things at the same time.
Then as expected they both just went after each other way too many times(that's really silly and not worthy of a presidential debate - leave that to the talkshows..), and Trump went way more defensive than Clinton, which I don't think helped him. Maybe she's just more used to it, but she kept cool(albeit aggressive, which bothers me) while he was very blatantly on the defensive to most of her attacks.

1 hour and half, they talked about maybe 2 topics and they both sucked. And goddamn, am I the only one who found the audio really bad and bothersome? There was this annoying echo the whole time..

I spent a lot of time laughing at their responses to the questions.

I then felt really sad because I realized that one of these two clowns will be president.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 12:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What inane garbage. One candidate unequivocally supports lgbt equality while the other is the de facto head of a party with an anti-lgbt platform and at best avoids the issue when pressed. So either he truly doesn't care or doesn't want to alienate his bigoted base with anything resembling mild aupport yet Clinton gets criticized for bring politically opportunistic.

You don't like the woman. I get it. But at least make coherent points.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 12:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine, we get it.

You don't like the Republican party, because of their viewpoints on gay marriage and other issues regarding LGBT.

But you don't have to bend over backwards for a woman who spent most of her life, both personal and political, supporting the very platform you decry. Not only supporting it, but one of the most vocal advocates for it.

Sure, she changed her stance when it was politically convenient for her to do so. And she will change her stance again when it was politically convenient for her to do so.

So, tell us, how you can support a woman who would sooner throw you under the bus after she gets your vote than to actually do anything for you?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-27 12:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
at least make coherent points.

you must be new here.jpg

eliroo said: »
I spent a lot of time laughing at their responses to the questions.

I then felt really sad because I realized that one of these two clowns will be president.

my thoughts were similar....
these are the best two candidates we could find? really?

we deserve this...and everything that comes next
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-27 12:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and everything that comes next
Sino-Russian invasion?
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Rawry 2016-09-27 12:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and everything that comes next
Sino-Russian invasion?
Or worse..LORDGRIM?! *thunderclap*
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 12:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The GOP platform is ***for a multitude of reasons not just that one. Using that logic, a politician almost isn't allowed to change their mind. Mainstream acceptance hasn't been the national mindset for that long so, no, it's not distracting to remember that older generations were not as tolerant as I would have liked them to be.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 12:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The GOP platform is ***for a multitude of reasons not just that one. Using that logic, a politician almost isn't allowed to change their mind. Mainstream acceptance hasn't been the national mindset for that long so, no, it's not distracting to remember that older generations were not as tolerant as I would have liked them to be.
So, if the GOP is ***because their platform isn't allowing changes to their rhetoric, wouldn't that make the democrat/liberal platform ***also?

Or do they get a pass because you just happen to agree with them?

Never mind you condemning the "enemy" for doing the exact same thing you do, which is to have a viewpoint....
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-27 12:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump really doesn't like NAFTA with modifications Clinton made. Wonder how much he would have hated the original that Bush Sr. was trying to rush into law the last months he was in office.
By eliroo 2016-09-27 12:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not fan of Clinton but if we are talking about her stance on Gay marriage, I don't think she ever changed her stance.

Her personal beliefs can easily be different than her political beliefs on the matter.

I personally think that marriage is between a man and a woman but I also believe that gay marriage should be legal without a doubt.

Clinton just made the statement I did but then she proceeded to vote in favor of gay marriage.

That type of mentality should be 100% ok. No one should force you to believe something but forcing you will onto others (in this matter) is pointless and just creates unwanted attention.

Gay marriage being legal doesn't impact me at all, nor does it negatively impact anyone else.

Never thought I'd defend Clinton but I think it is unfair to attack her on that point.

On a side note, I'm fairly certain Trump supports Gay marriage.

Republicans typically don't support it but that is mostly because they want to keep their religious voters.

I think as religion, specifically Christianity, moves away from the notion that gay marriage effects them we will see that issue become a non-issue given either party.

I personally think the issue is of no-political importance and should just be mandated legally and become irrevocable so that way we have stupid political quibbles over it and can focus on real issues like Obama's birth certificate.
By eliroo 2016-09-27 12:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

we don't have*
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 12:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So, if the GOP is ***because their platform isn't allowing changes to their rhetoric, wouldn't that make the democrat/liberal platform ***also?
Not even remotely what I was saying.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 13:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
like Obama's birth certificate.
Old news
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 13:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, it's ok for one party to do it, but not ok for another party to do it.

The only difference is if you like that party or not.

Shall I break out the "h" word?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-27 13:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, it's ok for one party to do it, but not ok for another party to do it.

The only difference is if you like that party or not.

Shall I break out the "h" word?
When I post, what is it you read? Elven runes? Wingdings font? Did Rooks code it so your browser translates everything to Aramaic?
[+]
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-09-27 13:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Rooks code it so your browser translates everything to Aramaic?

Don't spoil next year's April Fool's
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76