Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-09-08 23:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Blitzchaos said:
Anyways, which one looks better?
User submitted image

Aahaha.. hahah! I would choose this one, that stare is so recognizable!
 Siren.Cordareo
Server: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2009-09-09 00:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I watch the MS paint draw challenge threads every week... It's better then watching a new episode of your favorite show...

Some pictures are so great they inspire me to comment...

Last time, it was a picture of kirin killing someone's character so they critically kicked Kirin in the nutts...

Well Blitzchaos has made my night/day... I will be giggling about this all week... <3

For your awesome submission of JEJ with that awesome face I cried in laughter and you deserve a santa clause...

*<||:{D>

Also, to every person who submits a picture even if they think it sucks... I absolutely love all your entries... I laugh and cry from such an awesome group of people who can have such talent and great fun.

/Salute [Everyone]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-09 00:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I enter as a joke and to get the real entrees flowing. xD You're welcome to submit something too, Cord. The more the merrier.
 Midgardsormr.Darkfire
user: Darkfire
By Midgardsormr.Darkfire 2009-09-09 00:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always liked the threads bc they're one of the few places that lacks negativity and arguing, so props to all who have helped keep it that way.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say often I feel my entry is far below the standard of the greats, yet every entry is appreciated and for that I thank everyone :P
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-09 17:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I like it because I used to post art on places like DA all the time and then ran out of gas. This has brought back a bit of my creativity and want to draw but without the judging I generally would get if I post something thats this offtopic, simple and dorky.

I love the joke stickfigure mspaints too because I like the humor, I know some are probably supposed to be trolling but they're strangely all on topic still.

Im working on mine really slowly..I wanted to do a comic but I was never very good at comics...
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-09 17:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Daus said:
I like it because I used to post art on places like DA all the time and then ran out of gas. This has brought back a bit of my creativity and want to draw but without the judging I generally would get if I post something thats this offtopic, simple and dorky.

I love the joke stickfigure mspaints too because I like the humor, I know some are probably supposed to be trolling but they're strangely all on topic still.

Im working on mine really slowly..I wanted to do a comic but I was never very good at comics...

Like I said...xD I enter mostly as a joke and for lols, but to be frank it's just about the best I can do, as sad as it is. o.o Haven't really seen a "troll" entry as of yet that I would know of...except maybe that one entry at like week 2 that was 99% NOT made in MSpaint. I digress, aside from that comment, I wholeheartedly agree. These paint threads are good for a laugh and as a way to show something off of ourselves without real worry about "LOL OMG UR STUPIDS". As odd as it is, the lols are because it's genuinely funny. Keep up the good work, ya'll. '.')b
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-09 18:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess this ate my post? If I double post Ill fix it >.>

User submitted image
true story.

I had a comic but gave up on it, this was my last panel for the most part anyway and was all I wanted to say.

I have always been a wuss. Couldnt even get my own tele dem crystal, I had my brother do it because I was afraid of leaving gustaberg.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-09-09 19:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

cute noob THF thinks Aquarious is a normal crab in Boyada tree... lols all around
 Kujata.Nanyo
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-09-10 19:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Weeee Finished @.@ I try to submit it by Wed but School kept me from doing so, plus I was Rather picky about how I wanted this too look, because I remember it so well, Yet I really don't have the Drawling Talent to make it look they way I picture it in my mind XD

WIP1

WIP2

ENTRY

User submitted image

So @.@ If you acctualy took the time to look at the second WIP you'd notice I had a change in heart on how that Clift looked like @.@ (It just wasn't going to fly like that in my mind)

So in this Story (Since ever week I seem to be telling a story since I think it'd be impossible to tell by looking at it [T.T my Poor NIN was Called a BLM so prof enough T.T]) I'm on THF! at LV 32 I had first planned to take THF to 75 but got Majorly Bored with the job so I started taking up NIN, BUT That has nothing to do with this story. So here I am it was the middle of the summer And SE had just Made the Empress Hairpin (hint hint It's Valk Emp) And I had been saving up to get the 600k that it costed on my sever untill I noticed that it shot up to about 2M (Because it was made R/EX from the NM)

So I went out to Camp it over the summer @.@ I did have /NIN but for some reason in my mind I wanted to have Nanyo 2 Handed weilding a Dagger (I thought it showed more Fear/Excitment) My RL Friend told me that the NM was really only takable by a LV 40 @.@ so I knew the odds were Agenst me when I had went out there.

While out there I meet a RDM, He had gone out there to help his Friend camp the NM at the promised time, and his Friend haddn't shown up, We talked for alittle and he agreed to help me untill his friend had shown up (More or less it was if I had gotten the claim but still I was Extatic!)

After 4 hours (he had popped once and I didn't get the claim He popped again and I found him near the Clift where it starts to go in like a little Valley? No one else was around I Ran up and hit him with my Dagger and claimed him I was so excited in that moment, my heart was Racing. And then it hit me @.@ I Needed to say I had it, I paniced and hit PD and started saying in party "I got it! I got it!" And the RDM came over and helped me kill it. 1/1 on Drop :Q

I thanked him a million times, and he was laughing in histerics because his friend had logged and decided to go BCNM for the gil to buy it and here I had just gotten it >:D.

@.@ so that's my story for this week. Took me awhile to be happy with it. Tell me I impoved from last week T.T

Cordareo said:
Also, to every person who submits a picture even if they think it sucks... I absolutely love all your entries... I laugh and cry from such an awesome group of people who can have such talent and great fun.

/Salute [Everyone]

Thanks I needed that to finish XD (PS Mine does XD)
(PSS: You should submit something!)
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-10 19:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol VE

for the longest time I thought VE was a lizard. I never bothered to camp him or anything because 1. I was a mage 2. Botters/RMT monopolized it...I just for whatever reason always assumed it was a lizard.

My little sister went 1/1 on it also. You lucky [*** swords]. I went 1/11 this year, continuous camping over a few days..I was determined to get it..previous years I never counted because I didnt want it that bad.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-10 21:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the added touch of the crown. haha
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-09-10 21:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Needed RMT in all corners though
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-10 22:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've almost forgotten about that weird, weird period on Vana history. Poor Mee Deggi, the boy was stalked by everyone and their mom. Still ain't bovvered, though.
 Kujata.Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-09-10 23:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I like the added touch of the crown. haha

XD Thanks I wanted everyone to be sure they knew it was the king of Flies XD

Cianti said:
Needed RMT in all corners though

@.@ Nope, in my Wall of Text I stated it was alittle After being made R/EX @.@ not that I expect anyone to read that Word Vomit
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-11 19:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
WIP

Mine. D: I was so hopeful! Alas, SE turned out to be a bunch of *** and not include beam sabers.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-11 19:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

rofl...that crawler in the back man. Made of win.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-11 19:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Daus said:
I guess this ate my post? If I double post Ill fix it >.>

User submitted image
true story.

I had a comic but gave up on it, this was my last panel for the most part anyway and was all I wanted to say.

I have always been a wuss. Couldnt even get my own tele dem crystal, I had my brother do it because I was afraid of leaving gustaberg.

This is so win...lol...

And where is VE's wings? lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-11 19:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Crawlers and antlions are my favorite monsters. lol Had to make him smiley, while as you can see, the giant turd-blob quadav is obviously very angry. lolol
 Kujata.Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-09-11 21:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cai I love that Crawler!

(And I'm Fairly sure VE's Wings are coming out of his Neck @.@ But I stink so I'm not suprized you cannot see it)
 Siren.Rainewaters
By Siren.Rainewaters 2009-09-12 01:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm to worn out this week...can't even draw.
translation: aion. beta. me been playing long time.
User submitted image
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-09-12 13:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

ROFL! Why all found randomly VE when newbies, and I camped it so much without sucess! unfair! XDD

Love the latest entries!
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-12 21:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to comment earlier but my post didnt make it again!

cais elf looks pretty good! but ofcourse that crawler is indeed awesome.

@rains and whilst Ive never been in a pt who accidently pulled VE I think we can all relate to similar accidental nm pulls :X
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-12 21:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, Daus! I love how sad Bernie is that no one will play wif him, despite it meaning his death. lol ":c"

Aquarius was my accidental pull, and we actually tried to kill him sadly. lol So very long agooo.

For that post-disappearing thing, if you're using firefox, try this: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=4748 - I did a write-up recently for some extensions that save text periodically so even if your post gets eaten you can just bring it back up and repost right away.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-12 21:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Aquarius was mine also..well not mine but our pullers..he said we could kill it if we invited a 75 sam. And we pulled it and all died. Was sad lol.

cool I will look into that!
 Kujata.Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-09-13 11:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote Petipet

<.< It's Sunday unless I've lost total Track of time so I'm /voting!
 Titan.Dryopae
Server: Titan
user: Dryopae
By Titan.Dryopae 2009-09-13 14:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having a rough time picking who to vote for T.T
 Caitsith.Skyler
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Skyler 2009-09-13 15:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote Caiyuo. ~
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-09-13 15:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There all not great this week... I've seen some of these very talented people do better.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-13 15:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
There all not great this week... I've seen some of these very talented people do better.

Where's your picture then?
 Siren.Rainewaters
By Siren.Rainewaters 2009-09-13 15:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:

People could be busy...I know i was.

In other news, I vote Darkfire