Forum » FFXI » General » WTF SE!
WTF SE!
 Unicorn.Motokosun
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-09-03 12:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, so after this mornings BS, i finally can log out of PoL. As soon as i logout it says "You don't have any content ID's to play FFXI, please purchase a content ID before logging in"

I immediately log in and get to play screen and bam, won't let me log in, EVEN THO i got billing reminder right before...

WTF! where is my Character gone?... /help /panic
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-09-03 12:15:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Check your account info and see if you have to reinput the info.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-03 12:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you check in the service & support to check if your content id's are there?

Call POL.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
Server: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-09-03 13:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

ok so get this...

i called SE...

Got retard #1, lil yellin nd he transfered me to his boss, retard #2, after speaking with senior retard, oh i mean SCREAMING at senior retard he transfered me to senior senior.

Then progress was made, he told me some people who got stuck in PoL limbo during the fiasco were "accidently" banned and or Id's erased...

After a few choice words my id's were restored very quickly. and im back on!

However, he said this has happened to 100's of people...

After everything ive seen in this game i have come to the conclusion i will not ever touch FFXIV, ive gone through too much to start over with this company.
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-09-03 13:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Motokosun said:
ok so get this...

i called SE...

Got retard #1, lil yellin nd he transfered me to his boss, retard #2, after speaking with senior retard, oh i mean SCREAMING at senior retard he transfered me to senior senior.

Then progress was made, he told me some people who got stuck in PoL limbo during the fiasco were "accidently" banned and or Id's erased...

After a few choice words my id's were restored very quickly. and im back on!

However, he said this has happened to 100's of people...

After everything ive seen in this game i have come to the conclusion i will not ever touch FFXIV, ive gone through too much to start over with this company.

Wow.. Wtf..
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-03 13:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing FFXIV won't affiliate with PoL I think.
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Server: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-09-03 13:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fun i better try to log in, i have not been on for five days
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2009-09-03 14:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Playonline sucks this is why SE is not doing playonline for FFXIV. It wont happen on FFXIV. If you not going to play a game becuz of what happen to you in FFXI then up too you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-03 15:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Zenshiro said:
Playonline sucks this is why SE is not doing playonline for FFXIV. It wont happen on FFXIV. If you not going to play a game becuz of what happen to you in FFXI then up too you.

You just better hope that FFXIV won't have the same HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE policies as FFXI. But experiencing SE's lack of empathy towards the community for the past 6 years, I wouldn't be surprised if NOTHING changed except the graphics.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2009-09-03 15:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I can imagine the commercials for FFXIV:

Now, for the first time, FFXI has been DIGITALLY REMASTERED! With all new digitally enhanced sound and video, you'll experience Vana'diel like NEVER BEFORE! Buy it now and we'll even include bonus features, such as 2 hour phone calls with SE support, gil sellers, and even bannings of innocent players! Don't wait, reserve your copy today!
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-03 15:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dameshi said:
I can imagine the commercials for FFXIV:

Now, for the first time, FFXI has been DIGITALLY REMASTERED! With all new digitally enhanced sound and video, you'll experience Vana'diel like NEVER BEFORE! Buy it now and we'll even include bonus features, such as 2 hour phone calls with SE support, gil sellers, and even bannings of innocent players! Don't wait, reserve your copy today!

i lol'ed at SE's imminent future :P
 Shiva.Drteeth
Server: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-09-03 15:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I had the same thing happen to me. I logged in, and it said "You no longer have a content ID." After the initial "WTF?!," I just checked my info. Turns out all I needed to do was do the Secured by Visa thing. Fixed it right up. Nobody got banned or deleted, this is just what happens when your payment info gets screwed up. It's usually just a mistake on their part, but you don't get deleted, your IDs get temporarily canceled.
 Fenrir.Rathalos
Server: Fenrir
user: Rathalos
By Fenrir.Rathalos 2009-09-03 16:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Rawr! It happened to me also!
I'll try to input my payment info again and see if that works....
I guess that's why my info isn't gear appearing on LS community .-.
Whats the secured by Visa thing?
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
Server: Bahamut
user: Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-03 16:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

something like this kinda happened to me awhile back. told me i had no content IDs, the whole nine yards. all i had to do was to reactivate my IDs and i was back in game. tho this sounds a little different. i think people need to calm down, take a few Midol and eat some chocolate. has SE ever been perfect... not by a long shot. but getting you panties in a bunch over something that can be fix by SE in unnecessary. and why are you yelling at the Customer Support. they didnt cause it.
 Fenrir.Rathalos
Server: Fenrir
user: Rathalos
By Fenrir.Rathalos 2009-09-03 17:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Success! Updating your payment info. does the trick