Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-08 21:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Now just gotta find a tape of her saying that. Then maybe you'll have your "both sides are equally bad" argument.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-08 22:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Now just gotta find a tape of her saying that. Then maybe you'll have your "both sides are equally bad" argument.

I'm glad that we can discount everything that doesn't come in video form. It's a good thing that the testimony of multiples witnesses carries no weight.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-08 22:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Truly are any of the same person we were 11 years ago? I know I am not. I got a lot to make up for I guess.

11 years ago he was 59-60. One is pretty set in their ways by that point in life.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-09 00:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'm glad that we can discount everything that doesn't come in video form. It's a good thing that the testimony of multiples witnesses carries no weight.
Or perhaps her resume of legislative efforts on behalf of women speak louder than unsubstantiated allegations. One of the perks of having a candidate with an actual record of public service.

Trying to spin an analogue to the disgusting crap Trump said is just another way to apologize for him by lessening the gravity of the situation. It's pretty gross, and it's no wonder why this has been the last straw for some high profile Republicans.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-09 01:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Or perhaps her resume of legislative efforts on behalf of women speak louder than unsubstantiated allegations. One of the perks of having a candidate with an actual record of public service.

Trying to spin an analogue to the disgusting crap Trump said is just another way to apologize for him by lessening the gravity of the situation. It's pretty gross, and it's no wonder why this has been the last straw for some high profile Republicans.

Oh, okay. Let me put myself in your shoes for a sec. Any possible wrongdoings in terms of threatening women and attempting to destroy their lives for the sake of political expediency is totes no biggies because her family slush fund did some nice things for people and she did some neato things as a Senator. Got it. Coolio.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-09 01:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, okay. Let me put myself in your shoes for a sec. Any possible wrongdoings in terms of threatening women and attempting to destroy their lives for the sake of political expediency is totes no biggies because her family slush fund did some nice things for people and she did some neato things as a Senator. Got it. Coolio.

"Innocent until proven guilty"

Hillary hasn't even been charged with a crime. Wouldn't be hard to get someone to make a claim on the media. Until they're actually willing to bring forth evidence or legal complaints they are simply that, though. Trump's transgressions are in provable format.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-09 02:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't really work for people who are above the law. But hey, there we have the double standard. In liberal land, rape/assault victims shouldn't be immediately disregarded simply because they don't have proof... unless it involves a Clinton. Then you have to have a team to handle the "bimbo eruptions" before they can destroy Bill's career and pretend that they don't matter down the road unless there's a court conviction and/or a video of the incident.

On the flip side of the coin, we can assume that Mitt Romney never pays taxes and then DEMAND ANSWERS because, uh, Harry Reid said so or something.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-09 02:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Slush fund. Lol. Trump has no record of helping women in any way so his apology rings hollow. He's done. Been so for a while but there's no rebound from this. Cue the incessant whining over media bias and unfair treatment. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Trump being a completely horrid person.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-09 09:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone remembered that Trump was often a guest on Howard Stern's radio show. Unfortunately for Trump it was the Washington Post not Pepperidge Farm.

More Trump tapes surface with crude sex remarks

Quote:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, already under siege for vulgar comments about forcing women into sex, also had crude, sexually explicit conversations in a series of radio interviews over the past 23 years, even noting how “voluptuous” his daughter was.

On a new batch of recordings from Howard Stern’s radio shows aired Saturday by CNN, Trump said that he would “have no problem” having sex with 24-year-olds, that he “couldn’t care less” if he satisfies the women he sleeps with, that “it’s checkout time” once women reach the age of 35 and that he had engaged in three-way sex....
It goes on.

Also, defending the indefensible dept....

Washington GOP chair blames Democrats for Trump's comments
Seattle PI

Quote:
Washington State Republican Party Chairwoman Susan Hutchison defended Donald Trump on Friday after the Washington Post released a new video in which the GOP nominee was caught having a lewd conversation about women in 2005.

In an interview with KOMO News Radio, Hutchison said the comments made 11 years ago were "repulsive to her" and others, then blamed former President Bill Clinton and the Democratic Party.

"He [Trump] was a Democrat at the time and he was channeling Bill Clinton," said Hutchison. "The hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton to say, 'This man does not belong in the White House,' when her husband defined this behavior is just absurd." ...

And that 11 year thing? At 61 I was able to sleep past 8:AM. at 72 I can rarely sleep past 6:AM. Little else has changed.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-09 09:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Howard Stern
Well...anyone who goes there is going to end up in a superlewd conversation.

Quote:
he would “have no problem” having sex with 24-year-olds
This is confusing to me, why should he have a problem with that?

he “couldn’t care less” if he satisfies the women he sleeps with
That makes him a bad lover, joke's on him.

he had engaged in three-way sex
Great, and..?

“it’s checkout time” once women reach the age of 35
Saevel, is that you?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-09 10:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-09 10:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sehachan, its the WaPo. People here might argue on just how liberal the rag is but we can all agree its vehemently anti Trump.

Its also Howard Stern, so salacious commentary is to be expected.

As they say on our cop shows, anything you say can and will be used against you.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-09 16:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ex-Apprentice Producer: ‘Far Worse’ Trump Tapes Exist
New York Magazine

Selected bits:
Quote:
On Saturday, Bill Pruitt, a producer on the first two seasons of The Apprentice, claimed that there are “far worse” hot-mic tapes of Trump than the Access Hollywood one that was released on Friday.... On Sunday, another veteran TV producer, Chris Nee – a Clinton supporter who did not work on The Apprentice – tweeted that according to producers and crew members she has spoken with, those tapes include Trump using the N-word....

Nee also claims that anyone caught releasing the footage would have to pay as much as a $5 million leak fee, per their contract with Apprentice executive producer Mark Burnett. Burnett, according to Buzzfeed News, is a Trump supporter and has already threatened to sue Apprentice staffers if they decide to leak outtakes from the show....

Last week, the Associated Press reported that, based on conversations with more than 20 people who worked or appeared on The Apprentice, Trump would sometimes sexually harass women on the show, often while cameras were rolling, suggesting that unedited footage of those incidents almost certainly exists somewhere....

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-09 18:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Republicans who never endorsed or supported Trump, but called on him to step down:

Rep. Barbara Comstock (VA)
Rep. Charlie Dent (PA)
Sen. Jeff Flake (AZ)
Rep. Will Hurd (TX)
Gov. John Kasich (OH)
Rep. John Katko (NY)
Rep. Steve Knight (CA)
Sen. Mike Lee (UT)
Rep. Mia Love (UT)
Gov. Susana Martinez (NM)
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Gov. Brian Sandoval (NV)
Rep. Fred Upton (MI)

Republicans who rescinded their endorsements of Donald Trump following the release of the video:

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (NH)
Gov. Robert Bentley (AL)
Rep. Bradley Byrne (AL)
Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (UT)
Sen. Mike Crapo (ID)
Gov. Dennis Dauggard (SD)
Rep. Rodney Davis (IL)
Sen. Deb Fischer (NE)
Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (NE)
Sen. Cory Gardner (CO)
Rep. Scott Garrett (NJ)
Gov. Gary Herbert (UT)
Rep. Cresent Hardy (NV)
Rep. Joe Heck (NV)
Rep. Frank LoBiondo (NJ)
Sen. John McCain (AZ)
Rep. Erik Paulsen (MN)
Sen. Rob Portman (OH)
Rep. Tom Rooney (FL)
Rep. Martha Roby (AL)
Rep. Chris Stewart (UT)
Sen. Dan Sullivan (AK)
Sen. John Thune (SD)
Rep. Ann Wagner (MO)

Republicans on record as opposing Trump who issued statements condemning what he said or saying he should step down:

Rep. Justin Amash (MI)
Gov. Baker (MA)
Rep. Coffman (CO)
Sen. Susan Collins (ME)
Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL)
Rep. Robert Dold (IL)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rep. Richard Hanna (NY)
Sen. Dean Heller (NV)
Gov. Larry Hogan (MD)
Rep. David Jolly (FL)
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL)
Sen. Mark Kirk (IL)
Rep. Reid Ribble (WI)
Rep. Scott Rigell (VA)
Rep. Ileanna Ros-Lehtinen (FL)
Rep. Mark Sanford (SC)
Sen. Ben Sasse (NE)

Former 2016 Presidential and VP Candidate Carly Fiorina
Radio Host and Pundit Hugh Hewitt
Former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman
Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty
Former Governor of New York George Pataki
Prominent non-elected Republicans who have either withdrawn endorsements or called for him to be replaced:
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger

Also worth noting, former Governor and RNC Chair Michael Steele declared that Trump’s campaign “cannot be salvaged.”

Likewise worth mentioning is National Chair of the College Republicans Alex Smith.

Food, candy, or other consumables:
Perhaps the most devastating of all, Tic-Tacs.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-10-09 19:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I am really scared for a lot of people here, being so high up on your horses. What if you should fall?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-09 19:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
I am really scared for a lot of people here, being so high up on your horses. What if you should fall?

Don't worry about it, get back to running damage control.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-09 20:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
.... I bet $5 we'll be seeing someone issue a Freedom Of Information Act request in a court sometime this week to get those tapes made public.
The FoIA only applies to government documents. These are privately held.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-10-11 14:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have 5m to cover a lawsuit, Apprentice producers could leak that apparent n-bomb they have Trump on the record dropping.

I mean team deplorables would eat that ***up but having the RNC nominee go full redneck right before the election is akin to watching the Challenger disaster.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-11 14:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
If you have 5m to cover a lawsuit, Apprentice producers could leak that apparent n-bomb they have Trump on the record dropping.

I mean team deplorables would eat that ***up but having the RNC nominee go full redneck right before the election is akin to watching the Challenger disaster.

I'm sure Warren Buffet would cover the damages. But what are we watching now..the Columbia disaster?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-11 14:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So Trump as declared war on the GOP. The shackles have been lifted!!!!

The next debate is gonna be fun.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Former Miss USA contestant: Trump barged into room when we were naked
The guardian

Three women accuse Trump of forcibly groping, kissing them

WaPo

Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her

US Election 2016: Trump 'groped woman like an octopus'

BBC

Three women claim Trump touched them inappropriately in two new reports
Fox

Donald Trump threatens to sue New York Times over sexual harassment report
WCBV Boston

Four women claim Trump touched them inappropriately, reports say
Comments made to 10-year-old girl also resurface

ABC 15 Arizona

The list grows faster than I can post...
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-12 22:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They are all fake accusers, don't worry.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-13 11:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

And the beat goes on....

Former Miss Washington among Trump's accusers
‘He continually grabbed my *** and invited me to his hotel room’

Seattle PI

Donald Trump once joked about wanting to date a 10-year-old girl, as five women claim the GOP candidate groped them
NY Daily News

Donald Trump Faces Slew Of Sexual Assault Allegations
The GOP Nominee Ready For ‘War’ Per Trump Advisors

News Talk Florida

And as to the why now question:

Three Trump Accusers Cite Anderson Cooper Debate Question in Coming Forward

Slate

Quote:
From the New York Times:

When Mr. Trump denied having ever sexually assaulted women, in response to a question from Anderson Cooper of CNN, Ms. Ross said she immediately looked at [Jessica] Leeds in disbelief. “Now we know he lied straight up,” Ms. Ross recalled saying.

From a People magazine story by Natasha Stoynoff:

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying…that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

I remember it differently.

And from the Palm Beach Post:

That changed Sunday night. Donald Trump was asked during the presidential debate about when he bragged that he kissed women without their consent and grabbed their genitals – remarks captured on audio that surfaced last week.

Trump apologized for the remarks and dismissed them as “locker room talk.” But the debate moderator, CNN’s Anderson Cooper, asked Trump to clarify: “Have you ever done those things?”

“No, I have not,’’ Trump replied.

Watching at home in Palm Springs, [Mindy] McGillivray said she rose from her couch and yelled at the TV screen: “‘You liar!’’’
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-13 11:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

INB4 claims of "fake outrage"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-13 11:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The child thing is stupid really. Bringing that up just means you're going out of your way to sensationalize things with fabricated outrage.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-13 11:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fake rage and fab-rage!!!

You guize r so dismissivez

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218