Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-07-14 02:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Devaraja said: »
Has Organizer stopped working for anybody else since the update? I'm getting 'lua:212' when loading and 'lua:358' when using //gs org.

I just fixed it on dev/live. Oversight someone did trying to clean it up a bit. Only hit us people that are set to retain slips.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
Server: Bahamut
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2020-07-14 10:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a question about having a perpetual hourglass in my bazaar.

Whenever I run organizer I get an error regarding libs/exdata line 1923. I figured out that commenting out those lines regarding the hourglass allows it to work but is there any way to fix this permanently as every time an update is pushed out I always have to go back in and comment it that section out again.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Seidell
Server: Sylph
user: Seidell
By Sylph.Seidell 2020-08-19 17:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So I just started to play with this yesterday and it is awesome. My only question is that when you switch back to a different job, is there a was to dump all the gear back into say, a satchel?

For example. I am only using this on my PUP because my other jobs are stored in wardrobes. So when I switch from pup to say whm, is there a command to put the pup gear back in storage?
 Siren.Cynwulf
Server: Siren
user: cynwulf
By Siren.Cynwulf 2020-08-25 17:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hoping to bump this and get some more input for myself as well, I believe the Freeze command might be what we are after but would like some more clarification. In Seidells scenario would a WHM freeze file be needed to dump the PUP gear back into lets say his Mog Case? So even though he only intends to use Organizer to pull gear for PUP.. freeze files would need to be created on each job to return PUP gear back to Mog Case no matter if he switches to WHM WAR RDM etc?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Xeones
user: Xeones
By Bahamut.Xeones 2020-11-12 23:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, i'm awful at this kind of stuff, so i'm trying to figure this out and i CANNOT get it to work how i want. Maybe im doing it wrong.

All i want to do is to swap what's in my sack or satchel, with my inventory, then when im done with it, swap it right back. Could someone please tell me how to accomplish this.

I've tried the windower thing and it's messy and drives me crazy, all my gear is all over the place.

Just want a simple swap from the items in my case or sack or satchel to my inventory, and back when im done.
 Bahamut.Xeones
By Bahamut.Xeones 2020-11-16 22:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, question above lol,

i'm still VERY lost
 Bahamut.Xeones
By Bahamut.Xeones 2020-11-25 14:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So, im getting
Organizer: Starting...
Organizer: Done! - o items matched and 0 items missing

this is the lines of my lua in my drk profile

if player.sub_job == 'WAR' then
set_macro_page(2, 11)
elseif player.sub_job == 'RDM' then
set_macro_page(2, 2)
elseif player.sub_job == 'NIN' then
set_macro_page(3, 2)
elseif player.sub_job == 'THF' then
set_macro_page(4, 2)
else
set_macro_page(2, 11)
include('organizer-lib')
organizer_items = {

}

It's at the bottom of the lua

here is what my settings look like in organizer

<?xml version="1.1" ?>
<settings>
<global>
<auto_heal>false</auto_heal>
<bag_priority>
<Inventory>8</Inventory>
<Satchel>5</Satchel>
<case>7</case>
<sack>6</sack>
</bag_priority>
<default_file>default.lua</default_file>
<dump_bags>
<case>7</case>
<sack>6</sack>
</dump_bags>
<ignore>

</ignore>
<item_delay>0</item_delay>
<retain>
<items>true</items>
<moogle_slip_gear>false</moogle_slip_gear>
<seals>true</seals>
<slips>true</slips>
</retain>
<verbose>false</verbose>
</global>
</settings>
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Nappy
Server: Odin
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2021-01-30 19:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

In case you're still asking the include('organizer-lib') needs to be at the top of the file.
 Odin.Nappy
Server: Odin
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2021-01-30 19:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to get Org to work with things like the Pilgrim Moogle in Ody?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2021-02-11 18:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer seems broken since February update.

it shows messages, but doesn't seem to move any gear at all.
 Bahamut.Cherys
user: Gloomiche
By Bahamut.Cherys 2021-03-07 20:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer is working on my mule (same account) but not my main.

Error reads:
Organizer error lua runtime error libs/extdata.lua:1490 attempt to perform arithmetic on local "cur_val" (a nil value)

I have uninstalled it twice, reinstalled it, moved/dropped/sold everything I can that I think would cause a glitch, nothing works.

Any ideas really appreciated.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-03-08 00:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I have that problem too, I dont know why it happens though.

One of my characters has a linkpearl to one LS (A), and a pearlsack to another LS (B). My other two characters only have linkpearls to (B). Organizer fails on the character with both. Once of the rumors I read was that linkshells that were obtained and/or once registered with the LS concierge can trigger this error. I dont know how or why, thats just what I remember reading. I believe LS(A) was once on LS concierge, and LS(B) has never been put on it (until now when I wanted to see how that process looks).

I commented out lines 1487 to 1491 (the leading if and trailing end) and organizer has run without issue.

The only problem is the windower auto-updater wants to keep verifying that file is good, so I have to constantly comment out that line.
 Bahamut.Cherys
By Bahamut.Cherys 2021-03-08 08:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

@Carbuncle.Nynja

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I commented out the offensive lines and it works perfectly.

And yes, I had just accepted a new linkpearl. Weird that is the problem, but you fixed me. Now I don't have to poke my eyes out with a spoon.

On the positive sign, I have lots of open inventory now...
VIP
By Lili 2021-03-08 13:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

That one error is not caused by Linkshells having been in a Concierge or not, but by Linkshells that have some specific combinations of characters in their name, and the error is not in Organizer, it's in Windower itself. We tweaked the functions a little bit a few weeks ago but maybe there's more to tweak, so if you could either come to windower discord and help us debug, or even just send me a PM with the Linkshell names causing issues, we can look into it more.

EDIT: the tweak has not yet been pushed, it will be shortly. One of the times you run windower it should update a bunch of files, and that should fix it.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-03-08 14:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I was right on the linkshell part.

What does that cur_val line of code even do though? I've had that line commented out for over a year, and I havent noticed anything happen unexpectedly.
 Bahamut.Cherys
By Bahamut.Cherys 2021-03-08 15:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no clue! It could be Romulan for all I know. In fact, considering the source, it probably is!
VIP
By Lili 2021-03-08 16:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Windower has been updated. Relaunch the launcher and the bug should be fixed.

I'll try to ELI5: Organizer checks all items and parses the respective Extdata - a special property of each item, that is stored on your character, and contains stuff like augments, signatures, charges, linkshell names, items currently stored on slips, etc. Specifically, Linkshell names are stored in a compressed way: so a name like, say, VeryLongLinkShellName becomes a sequence of numbers, say 7616879321 - which takes less space.

Some linkshell names result in that number having a 0 in the middle, or even in the beginning. When the 0 happened at the beginning of the number, windower would tell organizer <<this linkshell pearl has a name of "">> (an empty string), and that was making Organizer confused. The update to windower makes it no longer cut on the first zero it encounters, but on the last, and that should be enough to always get the correct linkshell name.

That cur_val contains the CURrent VALue that Organizer is parsing out of all the extdata fields at a given time (to check if it's something it is supposed to store, or keep), and when it contained an empty string (zero characters long), it was giving you that error, and make organizer stop working.

With the new change you should not have to comment anything anymore. If you still get errors after updating windower and reloading the game, please send me a PM or come to windower's discord.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-03-09 11:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like it worked for me. My extdata is dated March 2021, I reloaded organizer and gearswap to be sure its using that one, and //gs org worked without error.

Thanks!
 Bismarck.Sterk
Server: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-04-07 15:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Nappy said: »
I'm also curious about what I'd need to change in the lua to get it to work with Nomad Moogles and such.
[+]
By GwenStacy 2021-04-07 15:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sterk said: »
Odin.Nappy said: »
I'm also curious about what I'd need to change in the lua to get it to work with Nomad Moogles and such.

in for this answer as well
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-04-07 16:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Me as well since odyssey is a thing and i use organizer all the time
By shastax 2021-04-10 14:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm new to organizer. Can someone please explain how to configure settings to do the following:
  • Only move equipment

• Use Satchel as auxiliary storage for equipment

• Do not put gear into inventory

For example... if I have full wardrobes and my RUN gear is in Satchel, and I switch to RUN, I want it to move non-RUN gear in wardrobes to the Satchel to make room and pull the RUN gear out of the Satchel and into the wardrobes. Just basically swap the gear using Inventory as a buffer.

If this addon cannot do this, please explain how it is supposed to work because I'm confused af right now.

EDIT: I should mention that I'm trying to get this to work through gearswap so it automatically knows what gear I should be using for the current job.

EDIT2: Looks like it's working now, except it's moving gear for the current job into Inventory instead of Wardrobe 1-4. Any idea how to fix that? These are my settings:
Code
        <auto_heal>false</auto_heal>
        <bag_priority>
            <Inventory>8</Inventory>
            <Satchel>5</Satchel>
            <Wardrobe>9</Wardrobe>
            <Wardrobe2>10</Wardrobe2>
            <Wardrobe3>11</Wardrobe3>
            <Wardrobe4>12</Wardrobe4>
        </bag_priority>
        <default_file>default.lua</default_file>
        <dump_bags>
            <Satchel>1</Satchel>
        </dump_bags>
        <ignore>

</ignore>
        <item_delay>0</item_delay>
        <retain>
            <items>true</items>
            <moogle_slip_gear>false</moogle_slip_gear>
            <seals>true</seals>
            <slips>false</slips>
        </retain>
        <verbose>false</verbose>

EDIT3: I've asked this question on the Windower Discord and have been told that "this is just how it works, it will move things to inventory if you run //gs org. If you want things to go elsewhere, you have to use the //org freeze and other commands." I think this is a shame, and seems like it could be an easy fix to update the current functionality to throw into wardrobes instead. Maybe I will take a stab at making the modifications.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-05-11 06:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an issue with Organizer in Sheol: Gaol.
It works fine but it doesn't pull gear out of Mog Locker. Works from Case and Sack, but not from Locker.
When I'm in my mog house it works just fine.

Since Mog Locker is perfectly available inside Sheol: Gaol I'm wondering, is this a known issue with Organizer? Or am I doing something wrong?
By GwenStacy 2021-05-11 20:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting a lua101 when trying to //gs org, anyone have this issue right now?

this only happens when i'm trying to //gs org on smn

https://imgur.com/NtSGMpK
By GwenStacy 2021-05-12 17:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Still getting this error

https://imgur.com/qWJVMmJ (more insight)

EDIT: Fixed, wrong item in lua..
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2021-05-15 19:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
It works fine but it doesn't pull gear out of Mog Locker. Works from Case and Sack, but not from Locker.

Since Mog Locker is perfectly available inside Sheol: Gaol I'm wondering, is this a known issue with Organizer? Or am I doing something wrong?
Anybody found a solution to this by any chance?
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2021-05-15 19:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it pulling stuff out of mog house 1&2? Because it shouldn't.
 Bismarck.Radec
Server: Bismarck
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2021-05-15 20:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Anybody found a solution to this by any chance?

Organizer is set to only pull from MH bags (safe, safe2, locker, storage) when you're actually in a mog house.

Near the top of ~/addons/organizer/items.lua, it checks if the bag has everywhere access, or moghouse access AND you're in a moghouse.
Code
removed, see next page

The bag_table.access bit refers to windower/res/bags.lua. Note safe, storage, locker, safe2 are access="Mog House".
Code
return {
    [0] = {id=0,en="Inventory",access="Everywhere",command="inventory",equippable=true},
    [1] = {id=1,en="Safe",access="Mog House",command="bank",equippable=false},
    [2] = {id=2,en="Storage",access="Mog House",command="storage",equippable=false},
    [3] = {id=3,en="Temporary",access="Situational",command="temporary",equippable=false},
    [4] = {id=4,en="Locker",access="Mog House",command="locker",equippable=false},
    [5] = {id=5,en="Satchel",access="Everywhere",command="satchel",equippable=false},
    [6] = {id=6,en="Sack",access="Everywhere",command="sack",equippable=false},
    [7] = {id=7,en="Case",access="Everywhere",command="case",equippable=false},
    [8] = {id=8,en="Wardrobe",access="Everywhere",command="wardrobe",equippable=true},
    [9] = {id=9,en="Safe 2",access="Mog House",command="bank2",equippable=false},
    [10] = {id=10,en="Wardrobe 2",access="Everywhere",command="wardrobe2",equippable=true},
    [11] = {id=11,en="Wardrobe 3",access="Everywhere",command="wardrobe3",equippable=true},
    [12] = {id=12,en="Wardrobe 4",access="Everywhere",command="wardrobe4",equippable=true},
}, {"id", "en", "access", "command", "equippable"}

Other addons (jobchange, for one) check if you're near a Nomad or Pilgrim moogle. That would take some effort to port over, so heres the easy fix. Caution, this may result in odd behavior if you organize when *not* near a moogle. Look back at the start of organizer/items.lua, and make a 1-line change.
Code
removed, see next page

Edit: Quoting Lili from the next page, be very careful if you make this change. I don't auto-run organizer on gearswap reloads, but some of you might.

Lili said: »
Bismarck.Radec said: »
Look back at the start of organizer/items.lua, and make a 1-line change.

This change will result in organizer trying to access mog house bags anywhere, even in the field, and it some cases it might also work - it was a bug in one of the first versions, where it would put gear in wardrobes 3 and 4 even if they were not being paid for.

I feel compelled to point out that this is very clearly an exploit, and while it is a minor one, it's easily detectable and will lead to getting banned if you get investigated for whatever reason (like getting reported).

Do not make the above change casually. If you do, make sure you only ever change gearswap profiles when close to a nomad moogle or in mog house/garden, as organizer will fire automatically (this includes simply reloading gearswap in some cases).
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2021-05-16 12:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Radec!
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22