Vaccine / Health Care Scam Exposed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2015-02-22 13:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pharmaceutical companies are one of the most heavily regulated companies in the world. The reason behind this is because of the apparent health risks associated with lack of regulation, so this is one of those rare cases where heavy regulations, even excessive regulations, are good for the community and good for the companies.

L M A O. Oh you...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-22 13:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll take 2 orders of Ultraviolet Radiation with a side of Gamma Rays to go please!
By Jetackuu 2015-02-22 13:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'll take 2 orders of Ultraviolet Radiation with a side of Gamma Rays to go please!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-22 13:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
Pharmaceutical companies are one of the most heavily regulated companies in the world. The reason behind this is because of the apparent health risks associated with lack of regulation, so this is one of those rare cases where heavy regulations, even excessive regulations, are good for the community and good for the companies.

L M A O. Oh you...
Care to prove me wrong?

Notice that there are over 21,000 different regulations and laws associated just in the medical field alone...
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2015-02-22 13:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

L M A O. Oh you...
Care to prove me wrong?

Notice that there are over 21,000 different regulations and laws associated just in the medical field alone...

No, sorry I don't, just enough to laugh. :)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-22 13:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

L M A O. Oh you...
Care to prove me wrong?

No, sorry I don't, just enough to laugh. :)
I don't get it, are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2015-02-22 13:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Disagreeing.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-22 13:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're an idiot but don't want to prove it. Which proves it. Well, that's that, I suppose.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2015-02-22 14:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You know... if you wear a tin foil hat then you can block out their mind-controll scheme as well as these vaccine non-sense. Think about it! Technologies evolve over time, so do tin foil hats.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-22 14:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Disagreeing.
Do you know why you are disagreeing with me, or is that too hard for you to do?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 01:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
But you know, read the absolute trite *** on the internet and assume you're smarter than your doctor.
Doctors are full of ***.

Thanks to trusting a doctor and going against any research she did on the internet over diabetic medications, my mom had to undergo multiple operations due to her blood becoming septic after taking this medication for a month.

The bright side is now when she recovers, lawsuit time.

Blindly trusting a doctor is one the stupidest things you can do.
Keep in mind there are other associate costs with illegal drug use - fines, prison, selling ***for an addiction, desperation etc. where as a vaccine is once every 4 months and helps to protect people from diseases, viruses, and certain bacterial infections, provides herd immunity, and saves money through preventative measures.

Equating the two to being similar is a stretch I used to think only Lordgrim would be capable of. Guess Chaos can make that stretch as well.
Flu shots are once a year, not every 4 months. The strains are picked out 9 months in advance.

It doesn't help to protect people for viruses. Flu shots cost money for the manufacturers to make. Just because it's free to the customer, does not mean they are paying for it in other ways. Nothing in life is free.

So congratulations on defending an asinine position with an even more asinine argument. Makes sense though as no one has any logical or evidence backed case for flu shots.

Nope instead you guys fall into your herd mentality and equate flu shots with all vaccines.

"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular disease."

Flu shots do not fall into that category. They fall more under the category of vitamin supplements.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 01:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Since when has heroin or crack been cheap and/or free?
Crack $5
Heroin $8

Thank you 'war on drugs.'
By Bloodrose 2015-02-23 01:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
But you know, read the absolute trite *** on the internet and assume you're smarter than your doctor.
Doctors are full of ***.

Thanks to trusting a doctor and going against any research she did on the internet over diabetic medications, my mom had to undergo multiple operations due to her blood becoming septic after taking this medication for a month.

Keep in mind there are other associate costs with illegal drug use - fines, prison, selling ***for an addiction, desperation etc. where as a vaccine is once every 4 months and helps to protect people from diseases, viruses, and certain bacterial infections, provides herd immunity, and saves money through preventative measures.

Equating the two to being similar is a stretch I used to think only Lordgrim would be capable of. Guess Chaos can make that stretch as well.
Flu shots are once a year, not every 4 months. The strains are picked out 9 months in advance.

It doesn't help to protect people for viruses. Flu shots cost money for the manufacturers to make. Just because it's free to the customer, does not mean they are paying for it in other ways. Nothing in life is free.

So congratulations on defending an asinine position with an even more asinine argument. Makes sense though as no one has any logical or evidence backed case for flu shots.

Nope instead you guys fall into your herd mentality and equate flu shots with all vaccines.

"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular disease."

Flu shots do not fall into that category. They fall more under the category of vitamin supplements.
If we're talking general vaccinations (not just flu shots), the minimum I've seen them offered, is once every 4 months, in cycles for those who need them, but couldn't get them the first wave.

But yes, a flu (influenza virus) does fall into that "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity" to the influenza strains that are current and previous. However, it also mutates at a rather alarming rate in comparison to other viruses and diseases.

Just because you don't want to believe the herd immunity is a not a logical argument (protip: it is), doesn't mean it isn't.

If you wanted to be really technical, *all* vaccines act to supplement the immune system in fighting off various diseases, viruses, and bacteria. That's how vaccines work.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-02-23 01:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Doctors are full of ***.

Is there any science-related topic you have even a moderate understanding of?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-23 01:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Ever notice it's always the idiots who claim to be native English speakers, yet can't spell, enunciate, pronounce, or otherwise have twisted the ever living ***out of said language online that always falls for this ***because of misused words they don't understand?

Don't be a word racist! As someone who frequently mistypes, has to correct grammar usage on it's and its and your and you're and their and there because I'm just typing quickly and I think about the words in my head as I type rather than how they will print as I type, I don't think holding form over function is ever good.

While true if the form ever gets so crappy it becomes dysfunctional at communication we have a problem, I don't think that having a mistyped word here and there is going to kill humanity or is an indication of someones intellect or colors the ideas they present either.

Balance is key in these things and for myself if I think the message got across I don't worry about the particulars, because frankly if someone is judging the content of my post by if I mistyped something or not and not the ideas themselves, I'm already judging them as not worth my time anyway. It's a test of sorts really. Can you exercise understanding? If not, then there must be something behind that and it's probably wasting my time to go further anyway.
A single mistyped word can greatly affect the outcome of communications. This is true in pretty much any and every language. A single mistyped word though, can be worked through rather easily, and avoid a great matter of confusion since people as a whole tend to have an innate "auto-correct" feature, that will correct a word in their head, to come to the most logical conclusion. This is apparent with commonly misspelled words.

A bevy of typos and poor grammatical construct though, and everything falls apart - particularly the credibility, generally due to the inference that whomever is conveying a message, is lacking in such basic education, that it destroys any chance they had at an argument. As pointed out however, this doesn't demean their intelligence, just that they appear to be uneducated on more than one subject.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-23 01:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever notice it's always the idiots who claim to be native English speakers, yet can't spell, enunciate, pronounce, or otherwise have twisted the ever living ***out of said language online that always falls for this ***because of misused words they don't understand?

Don't be a word racist! As someone who frequently mistypes, has to correct grammar usage on it's and its and your and you're and their and there because I'm just typing quickly and I think about the words in my head as I type rather than how they will print as I type, I don't think holding form over function is ever good.

While true if the form ever gets so crappy it becomes dysfunctional at communication we have a problem, I don't think that having a mistyped word here and there is going to kill humanity or is an indication of someones intellect or colors the ideas they present either.

Balance is key in these things and for myself if I think the message got across I don't worry about the particulars, because frankly if someone is judging the content of my post by if I mistyped something or not and not the ideas themselves, I'm already judging them as not worth my time anyway. It's a test of sorts really. Can you exercise understanding? If not, then there must be something behind that and it's probably wasting my time to go further anyway.
A single mistyped word can greatly affect the outcome of communications. This is true in pretty much any and every language. A single mistyped word though, can be worked through rather easily, and avoid a great matter of confusion since people as a whole tend to have an innate "auto-correct" feature, that will correct a word in their head, to come to the most logical conclusion. This is apparent with commonly misspelled words.

A bevy of typos and poor grammatical construct though, and everything falls apart - particularly the credibility, generally due to the inference that whomever is conveying a message, is lacking in such basic education, that it destroys any chance they had at an argument. As pointed out however, this doesn't demean their intelligence, just that they appear to be uneducated on more than one subject.

It could also mean they're in a hurry as proof reading takes time, or trust their audience to know their meaning, or trust their own ability to get it right the first time... or a billion other things too. I know in my case all three of those have applied in the past. And usually a conjunction of those and more reasons :|
While not uncommon to have them all crash together where a typo pops up here and there, which isn't a problem (as I've pointed out, people have this little "auto-correct" thing going on in their brain), a massive butchering of words that somehow get mixed together is completely different, and leads to serious confusion, is something else.

You really do have to know your audience if they are going be able to decipher what is essentially garbled words on a page and do so accurately.

Personally, I used to have a similar problem when I started using computers, but was never an issue when it came to reading.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 01:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Doctors are full of ***.

Is there any science-related topic you have even a moderate understanding of?
For someone who has on hand many sources of data for global warming/AGW I would have expected something other than a derogatory quip unrelated to the argument.

EDIT: But to answer your question in order of most knowledgeable to least and average grade throughout college:

math A+
physics A+
chemistry A+
statistics A+
advanced math (calc III, differential equations, etc.) A
advanced physics (atomic, quantum, string theory, etc.) A
advanced statistics (probability theory, linear regression, etc.) A-
psychology A-
biology B
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 01:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're talking general vaccinations (not just flu shots)
We're not.

But yes, a flu (influenza virus) does fall into that "biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity" to the influenza strains that are current and previous. However, it also mutates at a rather alarming rate in comparison to other viruses and diseases.
By your own words, the influenza virus mutates at a rather alarming rate in comparison to other viruses.

Take a moment and stop arguing with me for the sake of arguing with me and think about how that works.

The human body can become infected with the same strain of the influenza virus due to mutations. So any antigens obtained artificially or naturally are useless for the next mutation.

Guessing which two strains are going to be the most prevalent in the upcoming flu season, nine months in advance, even if they guess correctly, are still using antigens from 9 months ago.

You really think this is any way useful?

If you do, you are entitled to your beliefs, but they are just that, beliefs.

Unless of course there is any study or evidence to support the case that flu shots are actively helping to acquire immunity to any strain of the flu virus.

How could they if they are constantly mutating?
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-02-23 02:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting an A in a general class in college about a specific subject doesn't mean you understand science. It's not an accurate barometer of comprehension.

The human body can become infected with the same strain of the influenza virus due to mutations.
If it mutates, it is no longer the same strain.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 02:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I thought it's all social pressure and herd mentality, IE. group-think. With no supporting evidence.

Done with this ridiculous thread until someone provides some kind of evidence that applying the vaccination model to the flu has provided any tangible results.

Once again, vaccinations work and are very effective for a lot of life threatening diseases. There is evidence to support this statement and tangible results to back it up.

Flu virus, even in theory, does not fit this current vaccination model.

'But hey, it's free so why not?' has been the only argument for attempting to do so.

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Getting an A in a general class in college about a specific subject doesn't mean you understand science. It's not an accurate barometer of comprehension.
Well if studying a subject, taking multiple classes on the subject, and then being graded/judged on the ability to explain, solve problems, and create independent projects using said subject is not an accurate barometer, well what is in your opinion?

The human body can become infected with the same strain of the influenza virus due to mutations.
I know that. You know that. But taking a sentence of context to argue with, what exactly is your intention? It's certainly nothing to do with the topic at hand.

(Hint: I was using Bloodrose's words at a post directed to Bloodrose.)
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-02-23 03:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if studying a subject, taking multiple classes on the subject, and then being graded/judged on the ability to explain, solve problems, and create independent projects using said subject is not an accurate barometer, well what is in your opinion?
Gracious me, you got an A+ in a lower division course! Sarcasm aside, my point is that a grade is not an accurate barometer, especially with as little context as you gave, and the fact that you think those are credentials of understanding leads me to believe you have a weakness in that very same understanding. I got an A+ in Drama, I must know plenty about drama then, right? (Hint: I know diddly about Drama.)

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I know that. You know that. But taking a sentence of context to argue with, what exactly is your intention? It's certainly nothing to do with the topic at hand.

(Hint: I was using Bloodrose's words at a post directed to Bloodrose.)
When someone uses a term inaccurately, it makes me wonder if they understand it. I know it. I don't know if you do. And I can't see where Bloodrose made that statement, so...
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-02-23 03:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Since when is probability theory and linear regression (e.g. OLS) advanced statistics?
What did you do in your previous statistics course?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 04:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

/checks thread

Still no evidence present.

/shocked

fonewear said: »
I don't think getting a flu shot is for everyone personally. Normally old and very young are recommended to get them.
Missed this post.

Almost there. This is really the only area in which flu shots have a purpose. However, the shots are for the caretakers and people (family, etc.) who are in contact with the elderly, very young, or weak immune system. Not that group [old, young, weak] themselves, as giving those people the shots directly could be risky. Those with healthy immune systems are far more suitable candidates for flu shots as the health risk in negligible.

Even then it's much like putting sunscreen on when going to the beach. Unless you bath yourself in sunscreen all the time, normally sunscreen is situational and only helps to protect not prevent. Sure we could start encouraging people to rub on a coat twice a day everyday and have stores like Walmart and Target giving out free bottles while running scary ads on TV about the dangers of cancer, 'Go to the store now and get your free sunscreen.' But why?

It's a futile ambition, much like this discussion.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 04:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »

Since when is probability theory and linear regression (e.g. OLS) advanced statistics?
What did you do in your previous statistics course?
Colleges that I know of NJIT, Rutgers, Stockton, MIT offer basic statistics. Anything that goes beyond the basics of things like standard deviation, averages, pie charts, etc. are senior level to post graduate classes. (5000+)

For example, at my school probability theory was taught as a 4000 level (senior level) class in which you had to have already taken up to calc III or at least be enrolled in calc III at the time of enrollment. Whereas basic statistics was a 1000 level (freshman) class with high school algebra being the only prerequisite.
By Darkalenia 2015-02-23 05:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been 2 days and the OP hasn't responded to anything since creating the topic.

CONFIRMED.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-23 06:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless of your beliefs that establishment facts are true or false. There is one thing that each one of us will accomplish in our existence and it's the ultimate statistic.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19