Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2021-02-21
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
First Page 2 3 ... 132 133
 Asura.Sirris
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
Posts: 642
By Asura.Sirris 2021-03-23 20:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Geriond said: »
How does Purulent Ooze interact with monsters that change behavior at certain percentages?

Like, let's say you have a mob with 1M HP and uses a specific move at 50%. If you keep Purulent Ooze on, will it use the move at 500k or 450k HP remaining?

I believe they are percentage-based, so it will use it at 450k in your example. When we are in Dyna-D the wave 3 boss will do his add phases at 80-60-40-20 with Purulent Ooze on.
Offline
By shamgi 2021-03-24 20:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sirris said: »
Asura.Geriond said: »
How does Purulent Ooze interact with monsters that change behavior at certain percentages?

Like, let's say you have a mob with 1M HP and uses a specific move at 50%. If you keep Purulent Ooze on, will it use the move at 500k or 450k HP remaining?

I believe they are percentage-based, so it will use it at 450k in your example. When we are in Dyna-D the wave 3 boss will do his add phases at 80-60-40-20 with Purulent Ooze on.
This is incorrect. If the HP down effect has not worn off, the W3 boss will pop his adds "early". Surprised the hell out of us the first two or two.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
Posts: 642
By Asura.Sirris 2021-03-25 10:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
shamgi said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
Asura.Geriond said: »
How does Purulent Ooze interact with monsters that change behavior at certain percentages?

Like, let's say you have a mob with 1M HP and uses a specific move at 50%. If you keep Purulent Ooze on, will it use the move at 500k or 450k HP remaining?

I believe they are percentage-based, so it will use it at 450k in your example. When we are in Dyna-D the wave 3 boss will do his add phases at 80-60-40-20 with Purulent Ooze on.
This is incorrect. If the HP down effect has not worn off, the W3 boss will pop his adds "early". Surprised the hell out of us the first two or two.

Huh, interesting. The duration of the HP down is only 1:10 at 3K TP, right, so it's quite possible I've never seen it use it early. I'm usually debuffing boss before DDs really get going.
Offline
Posts: 406
By Crossbones 2021-04-07 08:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I've had the wave 3 boss drop from 85 to 75 and it immediately popped adds. Same thing with some of Ou's mechanics.
 Odin.Senaki
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 763
By Odin.Senaki 2021-04-07 10:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Does Charm+ gear increase the duration of Charm's Bind?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Falkirk
Posts: 577
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2021-04-07 20:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Tandem Strike II = Accuracy+20


Odin.Senaki said: »
Does Charm+ gear increase the duration of Charm's Bind?

Tested for about 30 minutes and didn't notice any difference in Min/Max Bind duration.

[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 763
By Odin.Senaki 2021-04-08 02:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Senaki said: »
Does Charm+ gear increase the duration of Charm's Bind?
Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk said: »
Tested for about 30 minutes and didn't notice any difference in Min/Max Bind duration.

Thank you very much for testing it.

It's a shame it does not. Bst could have had a decent light-based Shadowbind.
First Page 2 3 ... 132 133
Log in to post.