Job Solo Ability
 Hades.Kvazz
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2009-08-17 16:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Aaralynn said:
I solo stuff all the time as SMN. That or RDM. Although.. hardest thing I've soloed is Bonnacon.. Semi soloed Genbu as SMN. Had a RDM just refresh me and keep grav on him. Could have soloed if I wanted to spend gil on lots of MP recover.

Lol, why on earth grav genbu? Does it even land on him?
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-17 17:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberata said:
Dramanue said:
I've actually seen whm's do pretty good against some undead, although they were Easy Prey and they were using clubs. I don't know very much of what whm's can solo aside from that. Their attack rating is rather low no matter what weapon they use. Maybe whm/nin dual-wielding a pair of clubs? I dunno. At least you can toss up a Reraise before you try soloing that DC or higher...

I've actually taken Ts before on WHM/SCH with relative ease, it just takes a) a long time and b) your whole attention. /SCH is really helpful, but you can't afford to take a lot of damage lest you bork the Sublimation charge.

To the person who said that every job in the game can solo Genbu -- how would you do that with BRD? :D

I took down Tough Steelshells in the tree as WHM/WAR when skilling up staff. Yes /WAR. Double attack + Brutal Earring + Spirt Taker = awesome!
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-08-17 17:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Etrayis said:

B- Curing waltz heals what? 180 at most?

sigh before they gimped the /dnc formula could cure waltz for 200-240 hp mnk/dnc. was a nasty suprise when right after update maintenced ended tryed soloing VoS turtle as mnk/dnc and hey wait wth wheres my cures???!!!.... dead...
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-08-17 17:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Kvazz said:
Aaralynn said:
I solo stuff all the time as SMN. That or RDM. Although.. hardest thing I've soloed is Bonnacon.. Semi soloed Genbu as SMN. Had a RDM just refresh me and keep grav on him. Could have soloed if I wanted to spend gil on lots of MP recover.

Lol, why on earth grav genbu? Does it even land on him?

would u even notice a difference lol..
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-17 17:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Thunderz said:
requiem?

Foe Requiem
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-08-17 17:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

bst can solo alot things and lot nms but all of sea and sky far nms go are not bst friendly.