First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-17 16:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
there were a lot of historical monkey wrenches that Hitler had failed to take into consideration.

Some of the largest Allied armies couldn't even put a dent into the clockwork advancement until a considerably smaller Canadian unit put a halt into Vimy Ridge.

The Russian winters, as Tatsiki pointed out, being one of the single most crushing blows to soldier morale, as well as the overwhelming numbers of Russian soldiers. Many of which were given broom sticks due to the lack of weaponry, and the instructions to pick up enemy and ally weapons of the fallen.

What Adolf Hitler did for the economic recovery effort of Germany was something only a brilliant economist could do. He was Socially adept and very knowledgeable in many regards. Unfortunately, he wasn't very well versed in strategic military combat, and often went against his general's advices, until they were simply following orders, or were treated as traitors for standing against his decisions.
Meth will do that.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-05-17 19:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Wtf?! Gay Fascism to Hitler?! lol

Godwin's Law
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-05-17 19:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised it took so long, all things considered. I mean, from the get-go, fascism is in the title.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-05-17 21:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

quoting for reference:

Jetackuu said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Luckily for us all Hitler was profoundly incompetent and made numerous bad decisions that led to the defeat of his regime. For all his oratory genius and desire to conquer Europe the man was a terrible military leader.
"Let's try to siege Moscow in the Winter, we can do it this time!"
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-17 22:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

From The Huffington Post:

Quote:
Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates are part of a "radical homosexual movement" that mirrors elements of Nazi Germany, Rick Wiles is claiming.

"It's not an exaggeration to say 'homofascist' because the German Nazi Party was homosexual," Wiles said. "Hitler was a homosexual, the top Nazi leadership, all of them were homosexuals...they were creating a homosexual special race."

Wiles went on to note, "It wasn’t this thing about an Aryan race of white people, blue-eyed, blonde-haired, white people, Hitler was trying to create a race of super gay male soldiers ... It will end up in America just like it was in Germany, but it won’t be the Jews that will be slaughtered. It will be the Christians."

In February, Wiles' guest offered up similar sentiments.

"Many [LGBT rights advocates] really do console themselves with fantasies of their own Kristallnacht, in which Christians are euphemistically 'taken out of the way' as part of the 'gay'-stapo’s 'final solution' to the 'Christian problem,'"Allen wrote in an Op-Ed for Liberty Counsel attorney Matt Barber's website Barbwire.

Similarly, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer referred to LGBT rights advocates as "Nazi stormtroopers" who are "totalitarian and repressive" in a 2013 broadcast.
Gay Rights Advocates Are Nazi 'Homofascists' Who Will Kill Christians
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-17 22:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-05-17 22:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I'm surprised it took so long, all things considered. I mean, from the get-go, fascism is in the title.

When i think of gay fascism. Hitler isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

HUAC trials do, minus courts being involved.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-18 00:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-18 00:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Also according to The Daily Beast:
Quote:
To LGBT activists elsewhere in the world, IDAHO has a very different meaning: the International Day Against Homophobia, which takes place this year on Saturday, May 17. IDAHO—recently renamed IDAHOT to include transphobia in the acronym—is, as the name implies, an international day of parades, flash mobs, toothless political pronouncements, and other statements in support of the idea that LGBT people deserve to be free from violence and discrimination.

The fact that most Americans have no idea that the day even exists should give us pause, especially as the hard-won gains here seem to be provoking a backlash all around the world. Our ignorance and isolation is itself part of the problem.
Americans Celebrating Our LGBT Victories Need To Be More Cognizant That Elsewhere, Repression Is Winning
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-18 05:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
From The Huffington Post:
Most stupid thing I've read in a while.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-05-18 07:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything from Huff Post is dumb.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-18 13:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I thought it was a big liberal news source, no?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-18 13:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Please don't confuse "the dumbest ***ever written - aside from Twilight or 50 Shades of grey" with liberal news sources.
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-05-18 14:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberal news source and conservative news source are oxymorons. If it has a bent it's no longer news. So much for most of the news sources Americans tend to enjoy.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-05-18 14:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »

Liberal news source and conservative news source are oxymorons. If it has a bent it's no longer news. So much for most of the news sources Americans tend to enjoy.
There is no such thing as "unbiased." While the excessive bias of most cable news networks is unhelpful, at least they wear their *** on their sleeve where we can see it.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-18 15:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

and here I thought they wore their *** as a full suit and tie deal.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-19 01:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
and here I thought they wore their *** as a full suit and tie deal.
YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12