Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Ramzus's ~FFXI Hunts~
Ramzus's ~FFXI Hunts~
By Pantafernando 2014-05-10 08:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

First 3 nms are accesible from start. After 15 mins or the first 3 nms are defated, the wall for the last 2 area is opened. Once all nms are cleared, the final wall to mega boss is open.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2014-05-10 16:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
It may have been practical or interesting if it didn't rely on the competence of others to actually get there to "solo" it. Kind of wish they didn't change the wall opening.
Afaik all of the NMs were either beaded or soloed, don't see how that's relying on others. The biggest assistance would be the pull help, which is just a matter of luck really.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [100 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tedril
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-08-18 22:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I think is one of the coolest things I have ever seen on this game! I love when I see people on this game just doing stuff for fun and even better I love it when people are generous!

Gold star for today! But for real, if I didn't have irl friends on this server I'd be hopping.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-08-18 22:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't do this anymore cause no one wanted to do it and i'm taking a break (possibly permanently) unless SE decides to release something that won't get cleared in a week
[+]
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tedril
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-08-18 22:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
i don't do this anymore cause no one wanted to do it and i'm taking a break (possibly permanently) unless SE decides to release something that won't get cleared in a week
The future is bleak my friend! I'm hoping for some more expansive rework content with empyrean reforge and abyssea, that isnt piss easy... No more gimmick NMs or grinds! Give me the gritting teeth of a hard battle! AV reforged!!!! lol

On a serious note: I'm sorry people did not take interest, I think this is a very cool idea that deserves more gratitude!
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-08-19 21:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had a lot of other things to focus on, especially outside the game, but the Odin solo challenge has been on my mind. Having just acquired some choice items, I think I can take him on, though I wanted to ask: Does subbing SMN count as playing a pet job? If that's not allowed (or at least seems too much like a cop-out) then I have other ideas.
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-08-19 22:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

right ram, right? ;;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-10-07 02:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

kinda playing again so this is opening again to people who want to try it on fenrir

@jean: subbing SMN/BST/PUP is fine.
 Bismarck.Stanislav
Server: Bismarck
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-10-07 02:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn.. If I was on Fenrir I would be all over this.