Bushido - The Way Of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 153 154 155
By Taint 2021-01-13 08:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ohthehumanity said: »
Is the new odyssey ammo the new BiS for TP?
Quote:
Coiste Bodhar Ammo "Double Attack"+3% "Store TP"+3

I personally avoid DA in most of my sets and focus on Zanhasso and TA.

Single swing = zanhasso chance = 1000+ TP
TA = 1000+ TP
[+]
By Miniman 2021-01-13 09:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Anyone have a SAM lua with weapon array? Gearing up SAM now and all the SAM lua's I've found have no array listing at the top like my WAR and DRK ones. Cheers!

Bumping this into the new page but also,

Tatenashi haramaki +1 is proving tough to get on my server, what would the best stopgap body be in the meantime for low acc situations between Kendatsuba samue +1, Empyrean body, and augmented Hime Domaru +1? Thanks again lads.
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-13 10:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hime Domaru +1 r15 I find pretty awesome. Still need to finished Sheol C and I can r15 tate+1 legs.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-01-13 10:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Miniman said: »
Quote:
Anyone have a SAM lua with weapon array? Gearing up SAM now and all the SAM lua's I've found have no array listing at the top like my WAR and DRK ones. Cheers!

Bumping this into the new page but also,

Tatenashi haramaki +1 is proving tough to get on my server, what would the best stopgap body be in the meantime for low acc situations between Kendatsuba samue +1, Empyrean body, and augmented Hime Domaru +1? Thanks again lads.

This isn't SAM related, but related to your question, I believe:
Code
function user_setup()
	state.WeaponSet = M{['description']='Weapon Set', 'Priwen', 'Ochain', 'Aegis'}

function init_get_sets()
    sets.Priwen = {sub="Priwen"}
    sets.Ochain = {sub="Ochain"}
    sets.Aegis = {sub="Aegis"}

Include this line of code below in the precast/midcast/aftercast functions at bottom of lua.
Code
	equip(sets[state.WeaponSet.current])
To edit these how you are wanting(I presume) just use SAM weapons, Masamune, Shining one, Doji etc
[+]
By Miniman 2021-01-14 01:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This isn't SAM related, but related to your question, I believe:
Code
function user_setup()
	state.WeaponSet = M{['description']='Weapon Set', 'Priwen', 'Ochain', 'Aegis'}

function init_get_sets()
    sets.Priwen = {sub="Priwen"}
    sets.Ochain = {sub="Ochain"}
    sets.Aegis = {sub="Aegis"}

Include this line of code below in the precast/midcast/aftercast functions at bottom of lua.
Code
	equip(sets[state.WeaponSet.current])
To edit these how you are wanting(I presume) just use SAM weapons, Masamune, Shining one, Doji etc

Talk about teaching a man to fish, thank you very much! I'll give this a try when I get a chance. Thanks mate!
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-24 20:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all. So right now for TP piece I'm sporting Flam Head and Feet+2 with flam Ring.

Is Tate feet +1r15 better? If it is what's a good ring to replace flam ring since I think I will lose the bonus. I have Ilrabat ring is that better?

Also is there a cap to zanshin? I'm not sure if I should build TP set with zanshin. And if zanshin TP set is good, what's a good set for that.

I dont Have tate+1 body yet, right now sporting Hime Domaru +1r15, what you guys take on that body. Thank you. Just starting out Sam.
 Shiva.Applesmash
Server: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2021-01-24 21:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think there's any situation where you would replace Flamma Zuchetto +2, so keep the ring on.
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-24 21:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry should have my post clear. I was talking about the feet. Since I did ask about the Tate feet.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-01-25 08:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Butcherb0y said: »
Hi all. So right now for TP piece I'm sporting Flam Head and Feet+2 with flam Ring.

Is Tate feet +1r15 better? If it is what's a good ring to replace flam ring since I think I will lose the bonus. I have Ilrabat ring is that better?

Also is there a cap to zanshin? I'm not sure if I should build TP set with zanshin. And if zanshin TP set is good, what's a good set for that.

I dont Have tate+1 body yet, right now sporting Hime Domaru +1r15, what you guys take on that body. Thank you. Just starting out Sam.

Typically, if you don't need the accuracy, ryuo sune-ate +1 are going to be the feet that you use for TP. Zanshin is very potent with the right merits, and the Zanshin DA+ on the Ryuo feet is great.

Yes, there is a cap on Zanshin, 100%, which translates into a 25% proc rate with hasso if you don't multi-attack in the round and don't miss. If you need accuracy, tatenashi sune-ate +1,kendatsuba sune-ate +1, flamma gambieras +2 are all relatively close to each other. Probably in the order listed in terms of power, but you could probably starve on the difference.
[+]
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 09:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok cool. I do have the Ryuo+1, the only reason I use flamma feet is so I can get the bonus from flamma ring. Ok so Ryuo+1 is better. What would be the ideal ring then to replace Flamma ring?

Also which is better Ryuo+1 or Tate feet+1r15?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-25 09:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What would be the ideal ring then to replace Flamma ring?

Petrov Ring, but if you're avoiding Double Attack for whatever reason, Chirich Ring +1 gives you an extra STP vs DA.

They are for slightly different uses. Ryuo+1 is going to be your default TP feet for max TP gain, Tatenashi +1 is the swap when you need a Accuracy (Ryuo+1 feet have no direct accuracy in the ideal augment path).
By fillerbunny9 2021-01-25 10:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok cool. I do have the Ryuo+1, the only reason I use flamma feet is so I can get the bonus from flamma ring. Ok so Ryuo+1 is better. What would be the ideal ring then to replace Flamma ring?

Unless you are also replacing Flamma Zuchetto +2, I’d keep the Flamma Ring, personally.
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 10:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not avoiding flamma ring, is just that my understanding of flamma ring is that you need 2 piece from the flamma set for it to activate.

Ok Ryou is better overall for TP and Zanshin build, got it will keep that on
By Nariont 2021-01-25 10:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

2 pices means any 2 of the flamma set, i.e ring + any other piece of flamma counts as 2
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-25 10:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

flamma ring is that you need 2 piece from the flamma set for it to activate.

You will have two pieces, because Flamma head +2 is irreplaceable atm, and the Ring completes the set.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-01-25 10:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nariont said: »
2 pices means any 2 of the flamma set, i.e ring + any other piece of flamma counts as 2

Nari where you been all my life ; ;
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 10:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »

Typically, if you don't need the accuracy, ryuo sune-ate +1 are going to be the feet that you use for TP. Zanshin is very potent with the right merits, and the Zanshin DA+ on the Ryuo feet is great.

Yes, there is a cap on Zanshin, 100%, which translates into a 25% proc rate with hasso if you don't multi-attack in the round and don't miss. If you need accuracy, tatenashi sune-ate +1,kendatsuba sune-ate +1, flamma gambieras +2 are all relatively close to each other. Probably in the order listed in terms of power, but you could probably starve on the difference.
Just to add more info to the which feet when this is how I am set up right now for TP sets
TP sets:

ItemSet 375823
kasuga domaru +1Work here as well
ryuo hakama +1 Path D work well here as well.
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path C
ItemSet 376254
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path A
ItemSet 376256ItemSet 376257
Smertrios's Mantle: 20DEX 30ACC 20 ATT 10STP 10 PDT for all sets
tatenashi sune-ate +1 Need to be R15 if not use flamma gambieras +2
kendatsuba hakama +1 Work well in high accuracy sets as well. MEVA is nice as well
kendatsuba samue +1 and kendatsuba hakama +1 Fit in when more MEVA is needed
Worth pointing out flamma ring can be used in all these sets as well
tatenashi gote +1R15 When hasso is down
[+]
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 11:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok thankbyou for showing that..
I see that replace the flamma ring, ok good to know. Most of the gear on your hasso/zanshin i got which is nice. Ill aim for that. I have the kenda set i mainly main monk, so that can be use for meva set.
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 12:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kenda set still gets a ton of use on SAM
Can see way more sets here: https://www.ffxiah.com/node/428
[+]
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 14:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank s for that Bippin. So I dont have val head gloves and feet, whats a good alternatives for fudo without those?
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 14:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Could use whatever has the highest STR/ATT/ACC as needed. Relic +3, Flamma

Worth pointing out can get Valorous from DI
https://old.bg-wiki.com/bg/Zurim
 Asura.Wolfiex
By Asura.Wolfiex 2021-01-25 16:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »

Just to add more info to the which feet when this is how I am set up right now for TP sets
TP sets:

ItemSet 375823
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path C
ItemSet 376254
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path A
kendatsuba hakama +1 Work well in high accuracy sets as well. MEVA is nice as well

Any particular reason for path C on the Ryuo Sune-ate +1 in that 1st build? i'v always wondered about that and the Dedition earring as well.
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 16:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

More STP=More TP overflow >Higher WS damage

No point in having accuracy over cap
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 16:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the necessary pieces but my luck isn't with me. At the most I've see my self get WD3 on gloves but thats about it.

So pretty much the stat priority will be STR then Att, I can see why relic will be it since it has tons of att.

Does Fudo trigger on Multi att pieces?

And the Fotia neck and belt are they relevant anymore? I have the sam neck +2 at max rank same with Sailfish belt. Its that something I need to get or em I good with sailfish and JSA Sam+2?
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 17:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Fotia gorget for uncapped attack Stardiver and Namas Arrow and belt is still BIS for Stardiver and Namas arrow

Now you may not care to really gear either of those
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 17:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh ok I got you, they are still relevant, but not for anything thats GK WS specific.
By Gruknor 2021-01-25 19:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh ok I got you, they are still relevant, but not for anything thats GK WS specific.

Gear for Stardiver because Shining One is easy to obtain. Namas arrow is not something you should focus on, unless you are a career sam and have gil to blow.
By Butcherb0y 2021-01-25 21:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Working on skilling up spear atm as we speak. I got 2 more pulse and one will be going towards ambu spear, would just need to farm the items for fotia neck and belt.
By zixxer 2021-01-25 21:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »

TP sets:

ItemSet 375823
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path C
ItemSet 376254
ryuo sune-ate +1 Path A

In your opinion Tatena body r15 > Kasuga domaru+1? I have both.
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-01-25 23:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Tatena for sure
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 153 154 155