Bahamut.Kageniai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Godssin
By Bahamut.Kageniai 2020-06-11 07:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
DPSKngWJlly said: »
It would exit there view. Everytime iz what i want. Jp back in the day use to use a tool like that

pretty sure they just used a macro to change gear, and said they had a tool to make themselves sound cool and mysterious.
Yep this seems the most likely lol
By DPSKngWJlly 2020-06-11 07:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont want them to ? all my ws9 augs XD
TY for advice. But what i want is for it to cancel them looking
 Bahamut.Kageniai
By Bahamut.Kageniai 2020-06-11 07:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

IM Sure it can be done.
I already told you how it can be done. Now do a smidge more research because I'm going to assume you don't know how to have a lua search for a string and make it happen. You could honestly prolly pull apart some other luas to find this functionality or look to google. I promise it's not hard tho~
By DPSKngWJlly 2020-06-11 08:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I will try that ty very much sir.
 Bahamut.Kageniai
By Bahamut.Kageniai 2020-06-11 08:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont want them to ? all my ws9 augs XD
TY for advice. But what i want is for it to cancel them looking
/displayhead makes you blink. Also doesn't stop anything if anyone has BMN functionality which most people do thru dressup or BMN anyways. But nobody gives a hoot about your augs if im being honest... So in short. Do what I said, but YMMV. There's no way to consistently force people out of examining you.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-11 08:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Half of that lua exists, in that one thread... from a couple months ago... automatically logs in all 15 mules and logs them out.

Which thread was that... I dun remember.

I was like, someone should make this lua that logs out and in mules, and someone delivered. and a longer delay and a goblin check and tada.

Damn, i missed iT!
 Cerberus.Genoside
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Genoside 2020-06-11 12:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I always thought a way to organize your mog house using an external application where you can drag items around would be neat, and to auto group up items that are spread throughout your boxes.
[+]
 Asura.Mewwgoat
Server: Asura
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2020-06-11 13:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Genoside said: »
I always thought a way to organize your mog house using an external application where you can drag items around would be neat, and to auto group up items that are spread throughout your boxes.
second that, would be amazing to to be able finally catagorize my bags without going back and forth so many times.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-06-11 13:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if you make an addon to change your gear every time someone checks you, if you type '/check name' without the person targeted it won't break check anyway. Target blinking while check window is up is what breaks it, not the equip change.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-11 14:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Genoside said: »
Yes, something that actually stacks items besides in your main inventory. All it would need to do is force the in-game autosort to kick every 30 seconds or so when you are viewing that particular inventory and I would be happy.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-06-11 15:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Even if you make an addon to change your gear every time someone checks you, if you type '/check name' without the person targeted it won't break check anyway. Target blinking while check window is up is what breaks it, not the equip change.
Additionally, if someone is using dressup, you can swap your gear all you want, you're never blinking on their client.

I just the other guy already mentioned that after. Either way, wanting a tool to make your char blink so no one can see your SUPR L33T WS9 augs is lame.
 Cerberus.Detanita
user: Detanita
By Cerberus.Detanita 2020-06-16 16:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if it exists, but something like a reverse bazaar like addon would be nifty. I have a mule that I bazaar on frequently, but it'd be cool to have an addon that also checks nearby bazaars for items that I'm interested in buying and I could set a price point to purchase it.

It'd need to track a list of people who've already had their bazaars checked so you don't spam them with checks, and I'd say you'd probably only want to recheck someone every couple of hours as they're unlikely to have changed prices.

I'm not sure what information about surrounding PCs is available to a LUA addon to know how feasible this would be. But if you're doing something like, say completing a relic or a mythic and want to keep an eye out for low cost required items, it could be very convenient.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-06-16 18:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think at the very minimum something to keep track of which bazaars you've checked in the past X minutes would be great.
 Cerberus.Detanita
user: Detanita
By Cerberus.Detanita 2020-06-16 23:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking a bit deeper it looks like the windower lua does not actually expose bazaar status for characters, so it doesn't really seem possible to do this at this time. Is there a place to request that the bazaar bit be shown through lua?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2020-06-17 01:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

the bit is exposed in the packet that is sent to the client when a char is updated.

but for requests of that nature an issue on the windower lua github or a post in our discord development channel would be appropriate
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2020-06-17 03:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That addon already exists in private repositories, I think. You can tell people are using it if you walk near them, they check you, you open your bazaar (so you lose bazaar status for a moment) and then you put bazaar back up. They'll check you again after some refractory period.

Its main use is price fixing non-AH materials, though, so it probably shouldn't be in an addon store.
[+]
 Asura.Mewwgoat
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2020-06-17 15:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

would it be possible for a check list addon for getting the golden shovel?
By RadialArcana 2020-06-19 21:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

How difficult would it be to make a lua to connect you to unity chat (and retry till you do), type a command to finish the unity quest and then exit you out of unity again to make sure you're not blocking others?
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-06-19 21:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
That addon already exists in private repositories, I think. You can tell people are using it if you walk near them, they check you, you open your bazaar (so you lose bazaar status for a moment) and then you put bazaar back up. They'll check you again after some refractory period.

Its main use is price fixing non-AH materials, though, so it probably shouldn't be in an addon store.
90% of the addons should not be in the addon store.

that being said, this addon has been around for 4~ years on ashita and likely just as long on windower. it is incredibly exploitative as it often catches momentary mistakes people make as far as pricing goes (for example putting something up for 1k instead of 10k before you realize it). it also completely eliminates the ability for a player not using it to try and make any money off the market.

why is ffxiah/windower becoming the place to peddle exploits and abusive addons..
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2020-06-20 00:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

90% of the addons should not be in the addon store.

that being said, this addon has been around for 4~ years on ashita and likely just as long on windower. it is incredibly exploitative as it often catches momentary mistakes people make as far as pricing goes (for example putting something up for 1k instead of 10k before you realize it). it also completely eliminates the ability for a player not using it to try and make any money off the market.

why is ffxiah/windower becoming the place to peddle exploits and abusive addons..

Not sure i see what you saw, Byrth said it is in a private repo, and then ended with it shouldn't be in an addon store(the windower launcher) which it is not.

the windower team has reported exploits, see our PSA from last year as an example. the team does not support addons that are "abusive"
By RadialArcana 2020-06-21 16:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it possible with LUA script to override in-game functions, so for instance when you activate the ingame map from the menu a lua to take over and display a custom map and disable the ingame one?
 Odin.Ninjaxtasy
Server: Odin
By Odin.Ninjaxtasy 2020-06-22 21:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Have a LUA to show where dragons are. Since Unity Chat is always full, we can't see where they are.

Have a LUA to show how much time remaining before the CP/Exp Chain ends
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-22 23:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ninjaxtasy said: »
Have a LUA to show where dragons are. Since Unity Chat is always full, we can't see where they are.

That information isn't available to the client unless you're in unity chat, sadly.
 Asura.Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-06-26 14:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an easy way to compare the gear in my GS luas against the gear in my inventory/wardrobe? Would love to see if I can clean up my inventory without having to manually compare them.

Odin.Ninjaxtasy said: »

Have a LUA to show how much time remaining before the CP/Exp Chain ends

On Asura at least, there's a Whereisdi bot that you send a /tell to and it lets you know where the dragon is. Wonder if something like that could link to some FFXIAH page or something.
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-26 14:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Suteru said: »
Is there an easy way to compare the gear in my GS luas against the gear in my inventory/wardrobe? Would love to see if I can clean up my inventory without having to manually compare them.

//gs validate
 Asura.Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-06-26 14:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

//gs validate

I want the opposite, gear that is in my inventory that isn't in my gearswap.
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-26 14:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

//gs validate

I want the opposite, gear that is in my inventory that isn't in my gearswap.

You can use organizer. Just laod it and do //gs org and it'll dump all of the gear oyu're not using into your storage boxes.
 Asura.Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-06-26 15:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately my storage boxes are pretty full, hence wanting to declutter.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29