Windower and March 2013 Update
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-03-31 11:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep in mind that to keep the onscreen damage be placed in the correct position, the oversampling needs to be in a 1:1 format.
It has to be a square, not a rectangle like, typically, all other resolutions are.

Using a rectangular oversampling will still produce nice results graphically, but the position of onscreen damage will be a bit out of place.
Most people don't even notice this tbh, so it's probably not a big deal.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-03-31 11:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm I did turn surpersampling on, it had it set to 2, log on, /shutdown, set it to 0.5, launch windower and it deleted it again! I guess I'll wait and hope it get easier to use or I somehow figure what I did wrong at some point !
By hellcatt 2013-03-31 11:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

any word of if spellcast has been fixed or not yet?
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-03-31 11:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ihm said: »
Ragnarok.Sakurasama said: »
Ok.... So is there any news on when the older version will be fixed soon? Because I cant stand 4 anymore..... Had it three days and its done nothing but *** up my game. None of my scrips work now *yes I moved them* My Resolution is *** terrible now. I cant move the new recast from covering my battle menu, and it freezes all the time when loading. Please tell me we can go back to the old one soon.

Your scripts not working are your own fault, you obviously haven't moved them correctly or something.

You can EDIT the resolution settings... v4 won't make your game look worse -_-.

You CAN move timers, its only been discussed about 5 million times in this thread, just edit plugins/settings/timers.xml.

Do you want to be a drama queen a little more, sheesh.

If you don't like it, then just don't use it.

You can also change the <slimmode> tag to true in the plugins/settings/timers.xml and they take up about half as much space.
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
Server: Ragnarok
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2013-03-31 11:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

hellcatt said: »
any word of if spellcast has been fixed or not yet?
Pretty sure it was. Redownload the plugin if you use 3.4 and if using 4.0 it should automatically download.
 Asura.Izilder
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-03-31 11:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Nitestalker said: »
I will give that a shot

this fix the issue?
 Fenrir.Bleyde
Server: Fenrir
user: Leesil7
By Fenrir.Bleyde 2013-03-31 12:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi!

So I downloaded windower4 yesterday and it works amazingly well!
<3 all the work you guys put into it.

The only thing I haven't been able to get working is the scripts; I copied/pasted the old 3.4 scripts file into windower4 file, and I still get a "pathway cannot be found" or "file does not exist" message.

I read through the last 10 pages and it seems like scripts are working for people, I'm just not sure what to change. I moved the windower4 file onto desktop; was completely empty when I first downloaded it so I created a "scripts" folder and transfered everything from 3.4. I can't actually launch windower4 from this file; only from the start menu or a shortcut on desktop (possible I'm looking at the wrong windower4 file or is this normal?).

So far commands like bind !1 input "hello"; and such work great, I just haven't been able to exec any file without the "cannot be found" message.

Let me know if you all have ideas, thanks in advance :)

EDIT: finally found the right file!! It wasn't showing up under a start menu search; I found a different windower4 file when I selected the shortcut to start the game and clicked "open file location". Scripts working now ^-^
 Leviathan.Yogurt
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Yogurt 2013-03-31 13:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

first off, windower 4 beta seems great everything seems to work just fine.

But I have a question about binder/windower input commands. Does it only exec. direct targets such a <t> and <me>, the <stpc> command does not seem to work correctly, it will bring up the select target for me, but it cast the spell before I can choose who to target. Then when I let the spell cool down and hit enter <stpc> works as normal but it always cast the spell first. it does the same exact thing if I type the command directly into the game. Such as //input /ma "Cure" <stpc> it will cast cure then leaving the select target arrow up to cast cure again.
 Phoenix.Innina
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Innina 2013-03-31 13:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yogurt said: »
first off, windower 4 beta seems great everything seems to work just fine.

But I have a question about binder/windower input commands. Does it only exec. direct targets such a <t> and <me>, the <stpc> command does not seem to work correctly, it will bring up the select target for me, but it cast the spell before I can choose who to target. Then when I let the spell cool down and hit enter <stpc> works as normal but it always cast the spell first. it does the same exact thing if I type the command directly into the game. Such as //input /ma "Cure" <stpc> it will cast cure then leaving the select target arrow up to cast cure again.
It broke after the major update. I think they are working on fixing it. I appreciate everything the windower team does to make this game enjoyable. This is something important to fix however =x my SMN XML file (motes) uses it. I get some locking up everytime i hit a macro.. lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Herrstarr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: herrstarr
By Quetzalcoatl.Herrstarr 2013-04-01 13:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever since the 2013 update and changing to windower 4 i've had this odd problem with some graphic elementals in the game simply disappearing as i get close to them.

1st(Far away): http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6614/img20130331210232.png

2nd(Moving Closer): http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5195/img20130331210237.png

Notice how the signposts and even the balcony around the windows vanishes. Has anybody else come across this problem before ?

I've looked about on a few FFXI forums for anybody with similar problems to no avail, I've tried older and newer gcard drivers, and various different resolutions, I'm completely stumped to be honest.

Everything was working fine before the update and before switching to windower 4.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2013-04-01 13:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the update attainment seems slightly broken, it records exp and limit points fine but lights in abyssea and time remaining in abyssea and dynamis aren't being recorded.
 Siren.Blackroses
Server: Siren
By Siren.Blackroses 2013-04-01 13:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Any updates on SSorganizer? Im crashing when I try to take a screenshot now ; ;
 Phoenix.Suji
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-04-01 15:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Innina said: »
It broke after the major update. I think they are working on fixing it. I appreciate everything the windower team does to make this game enjoyable. This is something important to fix however =x my SMN XML file (motes) uses it. I get some locking up everytime i hit a macro.. lol
The XML lag and the <stpc>/<stnpc> bug are two different things. The lag was happening with Windower4 before the FFXI patch but the st stuff didn't break until after.

As for the lag, I noticed it mostly in Dynamis for whatever reason.
 Shiva.Dourid
Server: Shiva
user: Dourid
By Shiva.Dourid 2013-04-02 12:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Herrstarr said: »
Ever since the 2013 update and changing to windower 4 i've had this odd problem with some graphic elementals in the game simply disappearing as i get close to them.

Notice how the signposts and even the balcony around the windows vanishes. Has anybody else come across this problem before ?
Noticed today I had this happen as well. Interestingly enough, it was those same textures in Adoulin. Wonder if it's only there.

Also, is anyone else having issues with crashing not when shutting down, but going back to pol?
 Siren.Losthart
Server: Siren
user: Fecrabond
By Siren.Losthart 2013-04-02 12:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Has there been a update on the Silence.dll error (127)?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-04-02 12:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Suji said: »
The XML lag and the <stpc>/<stnpc> bug are two different things. The lag was happening with Windower4 before the FFXI patch but the st stuff didn't break until after.

I had some really bad lag like that awhile back. The game would skip for a sec every time I hit a macro. And would lag again when I confirmed an st target. It got way worse in dynamis. Tried various solutions, like making my XML more efficient. Or dumbing down some game settings.

Ultimately, the way I fixed it was by getting a better processor. -.-;
 Phoenix.Innina
By Phoenix.Innina 2013-04-02 12:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Phoenix.Suji said: »

I had some really bad lag like that awhile back. The game would skip for a sec every time I hit a macro. And would lag again when I confirmed an st target. It got way worse in dynamis. Tried various solutions, like making my XML more efficient. Or dumbing down some game settings.

Ultimately, the way I fixed it was by getting a better processor. -.-;

I don't know very much about computers but I'm running on an i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHz w/ 16.0 GB of RAM. I'm still getting the lock up every time i hit a macro. Its just more defined w/ my <stnpc> in erroring out in my xml file. The slight lock up was bearable before, but after stnpc broke (and something is up w/ my file) the lock ups are pretty intense now.
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2013-04-02 12:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Herrstarr said: »

I've looked about on a few FFXI forums for anybody with similar problems to no avail, I've tried older and newer gcard drivers, and various different resolutions, I'm completely stumped to be honest.

Everything was working fine before the update and before switching to windower 4.

hows this when you log direct into game via pol?
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2013-04-02 12:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know very much about computers but I'm running on an i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHz w/ 16.0 GB of RAM. I'm still getting the lock up every time i hit a macro. Its just more defined w/ my <stnpc> in erroring out in my xml file. The slight lock up was bearable before, but after stnpc broke (and something is up w/ my file) the lock ups are pretty intense now.

running a i7 only at 3.2 gig >> does this happen on all your xmls ? may be time to clean some xmls up as your pc is fine
 Phoenix.Innina
By Phoenix.Innina 2013-04-02 12:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Izilder said: »

running a i7 only at 3.2 gig >> does this happen on all your xmls ? may be time to clean some xmls up as your pc is fine
Just Motenten's XMLs. MNK and SMN....but they are the only jobs I play. I mean, I think that XML's w/ includes always ran with slight lag. This just feels different. A complete lock up for a split second, as Martel said its like a skip or maybe a very small stutter. Has anyone figured out why Motes SMN files bypasses the <stnpc> and still fires immediately and don't wait until confirmed target? ; ; thats a big problem for me
By anarkus 2013-04-02 12:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i try to change my <supersampling>2</supersampling> to <supersampling>0.8</supersampling> (supersampling on on win4) but when i restart my profile, i check the setting.xml and the <supersampling>0.8</supersampling> is no more here.

Each time i change <supersampling>2</supersampling> to any new value, windower delete the line. I can change setting.xml, but all time rewrite then the value is not 2.

if help : Bordeless windows, 1680*950 size

plz help me,
Server: Odin
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-04-02 16:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

so far I it is working fine. ty for the tip :)
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2013-04-02 16:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Nitestalker said: »
so far I it is working fine. ty for the tip :)

well glad it works but that shows there is in-dead issues with weather effects right now with w64 bit and possibly with w4
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-04-02 16:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

anarkus said: »
i try to change my <supersampling>2</supersampling> to <supersampling>0.8</supersampling> (supersampling on on win4) but when i restart my profile, i check the setting.xml and the <supersampling>0.8</supersampling> is no more here.

Each time i change <supersampling>2</supersampling> to any new value, windower delete the line. I can change setting.xml, but all time rewrite then the value is not 2.

if help : Bordeless windows, 1680*950 size

plz help me,

Set your window size to 1344*760 and turn off Super Sampling. You get the same number of meaningful pixels as 0.8 Super Sampling, but you lose the aliasing problems.
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-04-02 16:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, soon as I open my mouth on the Tip about the weather effects, it crashed on me lol Seems like I'm having issues with the KERNELBASE.dll file. Keeps crashing the POL. I have done the check files and turned off the weather effects. Also did troubleshoot Compatibility Option for POL.exe and I always get that issue. Anything else I can do to keep Windower4 Running?
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2013-04-02 16:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

shadows also off? tried on w3.4 or it works ok ? how about without any windower? what driver you use - and have you got the same driver now as pre update?

can you do a crash dump for the windower guys
By Odin.Nitestalker 2013-04-02 16:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I got from the File Report.wer that windows created. I hope this helps

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=130094110850181623
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=ce39b9b7-9bda-11e2-9759-94de800b9ab4
IntegratorReportIdentifier=ce39b9b6-9bda-11e2-9759-94de800b9ab4
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=pol.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=1.18.13.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=4e3bcddc
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=KERNELBASE.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=6.1.7601.18015
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=50b83c8a
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=40000015
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=0000c41f
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
UI[3]=PlayOnline Viewer has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\PolHook.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.DLL
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\SHUNIMPL.DLL
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\system32\SortServer2003Compat.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oawatch.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\system32\olepro32.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\system32\wsock32.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\Windows\system32\wtsapi32.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\syswow64\psapi.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[65]=F:\Windower4\Hook.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock Plus\DockShellHook.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\POWRPROF.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Windows\system32\msiltcfg.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll
LoadedModule[79]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\viewer\com\polcore.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DIM700.DLL
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL
LoadedModule[108]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\FFXi.dll
LoadedModule[109]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\FFXiMain.dll
LoadedModule[110]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\ImeUiDll.dll
LoadedModule[111]=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\ImeUiDll2.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\WmJoyF32.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\avrt.dll
LoadedModule[119]=F:\Windower4\plugins\updateresources.DLL
LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
LoadedModule[125]=F:\Windower4\plugins\luacore.DLL
LoadedModule[126]=F:\Windower4\plugins\attainment.DLL
LoadedModule[127]=F:\Windower4\plugins\distance.DLL
LoadedModule[128]=F:\Windower4\plugins\drawdistance.DLL
LoadedModule[129]=F:\Windower4\plugins\guildwork.DLL
LoadedModule[130]=F:\Windower4\plugins\pettp.DLL
LoadedModule[131]=F:\Windower4\plugins\statustimer.DLL
LoadedModule[132]=F:\Windower4\plugins\timestamp.DLL
LoadedModule[133]=F:\Windower4\plugins\tparty.DLL
LoadedModule[134]=F:\Windower4\plugins\timers.DLL
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=PlayOnline Viewer
AppPath=F:\Game Folder\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
 Shiva.Cybermario
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Cybermario 2013-04-02 17:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

is the Guildwork plugin working for Windower4? mine says is corrupt
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2013-04-02 17:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

interesting if kernalbase loaded just before the polhook. You should follow this for a crash dump that windower team can make use off though

Please follow the instructions here: http://wiki.windower.net/display/Windower/Crashdump

You can find a current copy of WinDbg from the first link here: http://www.codemachine.com/resources.html (Please download the 32-bit version even if you are on a 64-bit machine. If you don't the crash dump is useless.)
 Fenrir.Killercat
Server: Fenrir
user: killercat
By Fenrir.Killercat 2013-04-02 17:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if it's just me for anyone else is having issues with lag and low FPS when running W4 and if there's a way to fix it
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11