Game: FFXI
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 11:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

benjamus said: »
WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

Anyway, DIS ONE FVLOR?

YouTube Video Placeholder

I believe you said you were going to go for three attempts. Well, that was the third, and you lost again. /comfort.

And yes, I do have to wonder what it is with you and these sorts of videos. Are you trying to tell us something about yourself?
By benjamus 2013-05-21 11:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Look into the abyss that is my rotten brain. I am only limited by boredom so feel free to DESPAIR. And while I appreciate being the focus, the mystery of VLor's musical "taste" is of more importance. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
Server: Lakshmi
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 11:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Look into the abyss that is my rotten brain. I am only limited by boredom so feel free to DESPAIR. And while I appreciate being the focus, the mystery of VLor's musical "taste" is of more importance. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

I grant thee 3 more guesses.

[+]
By benjamus 2013-05-21 11:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I WISH FOR MORE WISHES. i'LL JUST KEEP GOOGLEING WORST relic, I mean songs, until I guess right (or die trying). I LOVE ADVENTURE. Too lazy to fix caps lock things, dill w/ it
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-21 11:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I very much enjoy dill.

[+]
By benjamus 2013-05-21 11:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

dis one vlor?!

unrelated, but one of the boys at work made this for me (so cute)

W
[+]
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 11:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I WISH FOR MORE WISHES. i'LL JUST KEEP GOOGLEING WORST relic, I mean songs, until I guess right (or die trying). I LOVE ADVENTURE. Too lazy to fix caps lock things, dill w/ it

There's part of your problem. Your search parameters are all wrong. You need to look up worst relics/songs when it comes to Stepth, not me.

We all know Stepth has terrible taste in everything. I mean he watches Glee. That's more than enough proof.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 11:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Vlorsutes said: »
There's part of your problem. Your search parameters are all wrong. You need to look up worst relics/songs when it comes to Stepth, not me.

We all know Stepth has terrible taste in everything. I mean he watches Glee. That's more than enough proof.

Arte, are you going to stand for this affront towards your Gjallarhorn? Sounds like Vlor doesn't want your songs anymore since they're from the worst relic.

By benjamus 2013-05-21 11:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like rap "music" is made by the same people that produce reality shows. Concept is the same when you think about it: talentless people not actually performing music (like talentless people not actually acting) and yet somehow still making millions despite being a waste of time to listen/watch.

DONT DEFLECT VLOR

warmer? colder?
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 11:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Stepth said: »

Arte, are you going to stand for this affront towards your Gjallarhorn? Sounds like Vlor doesn't want your songs anymore since they're from the worst relic.

The thing is though is that Artemas is a good Brd and has a good Gjallarhorn. You might as well just not show up at all as terrible as you are. Never seen a Brd not know how to play support so badly before. It's like you molded yourself to how Shy described you *nods*.

Still off Ben.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-21 11:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gungnir to the heart.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 11:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing is though is that Artemas is a good Brd. You might as well just not show up at all as terrible as you are. Never seen a Brd not know how to play support so badly before. It's like you molded yourself to how Shy described you *nods*.

Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 11:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

LakshmiArtemas said: »
Gungnir to the heart.

At least Palpatine got the shock spikes part right...

Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 12:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's the quality of Stepth's songs when he's on Brd.

Now here's Artemas's.

Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 12:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You must have dat mods or something cause all BRD songs sound the same.

Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 12:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You must have dat mods or something cause all BRD songs sound the same.

When it's a good brd playing the songs, everything about it just sounds so much more appealing.

When it comes to brd, you're pretty much that cover band that charities and fundraisers hire because they're too cheap to get the real deal.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 12:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

When it's a good brd playing the songs, everything about it just sounds so much more appealing.

When it comes to brd, you're pretty much that cover band that charities and fundraisers hire because they're too cheap to get the real deal.

I usually ignore your little angry outbursts like this one because it's too hard to decipher the words when they're covered in foam, potato residue and some other substance that I do not want to know the origin of, but I took the time to decipher this one.

I'm going to have to ask for some specifics, except "OMG YOU *potato spew* ONLY HAVE 3 *mouth foam* SONGS AND ARTE *pause for mouth breathing* HAS 82," as to how my BRD sucks.

I'll wait patiently. Try not to short circuit your keyboard with your drippings.
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 12:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually ignore your little angry outbursts like this one because it's too hard to decipher the words when they're covered in foam, potato residue and some other substance that I do not want to know the origin of, but I took the time to decipher this one.

I'm going to have to ask for some specifics, except "OMG YOU *potato spew* ONLY HAVE 3 *mouth foam* SONGS AND ARTE *pause for mouth breathing* HAS 82," as to how my BRD sucks.

I'll wait patiently. Try not to short circuit your keyboard with your drippings.

You're the only potato spewer here Stepth. Everyone knows you're the spud lord.

Really though, Art having four songs is more than enough of a good reason, but there's also the Sheikh Manteel, the fact that you obviously have never learned how to use Lullaby, and so on.

Maybe if you weren't such a cheapskate, you could actually be halfway competent as a Bard.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-21 13:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

ARTE HAS 82

Sheikh Manteel

Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 13:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You're the only potato spewer here Stepth. Everyone knows you're the spud lord.

Really though, Art having four songs is more than enough of a good reason, but there's also the Sheikh Manteel, the fact that you obviously have never learned how to use Lullaby, and so on.

Maybe if you weren't such a cheapskate, you could actually be halfway competent as a Bard.

I really hate to reuse this image, but this is all I could think about during and after reading this awful post.

Lakshmi.Rayna
user: Rion
By Lakshmi.Rayna 2013-05-21 13:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Really though, Art having four songs is more than enough of a good reason, but there's also the Sheikh Manteel, the fact that you obviously have never learned how to use Lullaby, and so on. Maybe if you weren't such a cheapskate, you could actually be halfway competent as a Bard.

Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 13:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rayna said: »
Really though, Art having four songs is more than enough of a good reason, but there's also the Sheikh Manteel, the fact that you obviously have never learned how to use Lullaby, and so on. Maybe if you weren't such a cheapskate, you could actually be halfway competent as a Bard.

Watch out, Rayna. Vlor hates his music.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-21 13:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's impossible to hate this. Right?

And if you did, you can't hate this one:

Smith isn't that great of a rapper, but this song is a staple of the warmer months.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 13:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, it's Vlor and his inability to like anything that's good, so...

He also said this sucks.
By benjamus 2013-05-21 13:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys are doing great!

dedicated to hAery
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 13:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

He also said this sucks.

As per usual Stepth, you are sorely mistaken, but I guess that's par for the course with you since you can't do anything right. I never once said that Skyfall was a bad song, because it isn't by any means.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-05-21 13:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2013-05-21 13:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

But I like Skyfall, so...........
By benjamus 2013-05-21 13:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

He also said this sucks.

Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-05-21 13:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

But I like Skyfall, so...........

Congratulations! Finally some evidence that your taste in music isn't entirely terrible.
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 250 251 252