user: R3G1STRY
By Odin.Registry 2012-10-30 20:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow, I thought he meant Rag was for President Obama... like

Yea.

Ok.

Not quite sure what to say to that.

edit: OHGODNEWPAGEWHATDOIDO!?

edit 2: Whelp, he's using an Uther's Grip.
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2012-10-31 07:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

this would be fun to try, not even for the gil lol

im curious your tactic style, drk has too many tools at its disposal, from raw dd with debuffs to blm kite style...

edit: ive not done pvp since 75, so many fun options now lol, itd be fun to steal sentinal off a pld
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-10-31 10:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Registry said: »

Yea.

Ok.

Lets be less concerned about the Uther's grip and more concerned about the hecate's earring and +1 head lol
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-31 10:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

He's making a Claustrum next.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-10-31 11:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raelia said: »
That was extremely amusing to me. Yeah he talked about making the staff last time we took him. It was extremely hard to take him with as he had no cure set and would engage mobs that I was on. I would be in orange/red hp on NM's and he wouldn't cure. Thank god for PDT sets... Also, he is known to send DD's /t in VW saying that his sch hits harder than them. Not sure what he means... Don't get me wrong a 300 tp shattersoul can do decent damage but there is no way he was out parsing the drks. Lastly, he wouldn't stop coming sch/drk because he argued the absorb- int spell > /Blm because sub jobs don't get the mab.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-31 11:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just waiting for him to say something like "I've been playing longer than you, I was Birdhair on Bahamut back in 2004" and all would be instantly explained.
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2012-10-31 13:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Absolute goldmine.
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-10-31 13:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Legendarycloud said: »

Absolute goldmine.
understatement.
 Odin.Registry
Server: Odin
user: R3G1STRY
By Odin.Registry 2012-10-31 13:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Fasaga said: »
Odin.Registry said: »

Yea.

Ok.

Lets be less concerned about the Uther's grip and more concerned about the hecate's earring and +1 head lol

Totally missed that.

People still post on Alla? Lol.

I guess the mod there at least told him he was wrong.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-10-31 17:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Fasaga said: »
Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
I will claim his head come november first!. Just completed my rag and I look forward to teh adventure on his server.

There can only be one true dark, it may as well be me.

You had best bring something beyond that primitive cave-man smashing stick if you wish to claim me.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Apoc
Rag
Almace
K club

Heck, I hope you fight better than the tarus on Rag server. I been on their just about three months and since I have due to expidctionary forces they only had one week pf 1st place.

Even if my stick doesn't beat you, Kaustra will.
In my experience with this guy, or more so his sch alt, is that he is drastically overconfident in sch's ability, If I could jump servers to watch this manslaughter I would. He bought a few nyzul pieces from me and in the process our group got to hear about how shattersoul/kaustrua on sch is the most powerful ***on the game, in fact http://static.ffxiah.com/images/ss/full/ULIHHYOAozfn17p4.jpg is a screen shot of the very conversation. I am in pt on my mule, hakudoushi and if you read the conversation he says that his shattersoul will out damage your rag (or your apoc), so be warned Urtiel... lmfao... we got such a kick out of this we said *** it to our next tag and just started pulling him mobs so he could "show off" if I remember correctly he killed one puktrap in about 90 seconds followed and then wiped to the leshy we pulled for him. So my advice is to practice hitting some fodder trees w/ embrava+haste+regen5 and try not to die, I know its difficult.

Om the puktrap died instantly. and the NM rosebush, what I was soloing did take awhile. I never said a sch could melee, I sid it could SC. On 2nd mob I was meleeing it solo.

As for this guy, he is part of the pocket LS, He had tw people he was trying to earn gil from off NNI runs, and he failed 3/3 runs. That doesn't say much for a ls that is supposed to be top rated.

They made no gil off the guy who I could give the name of but wont. They complained that after update to many lamp floors and they were incompetent to handle. Even while having a venterio and flee hack and spider click bot.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-10-31 17:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said drk is weak vs sch. But when farming almace, drk couldn't solo any NM. Nor could it key farm fast enough.

Blu CW. Sch Cactalism or kaustra.

on the NM's Kaustra 6k+ sobek or 3k bri. 10-60 seconds later mob dead. Repeat over and over. Drk can't do it.

I love my drk but it needs a mage to follow it.

Blu and sch can stand on their own.

But back on topic one on one I cans till have chance at winning the 50m. Mostly because most of you won't ever try. That alone puts me two steps ahead of any of you. Even if I don't. he wants -1 cused gear.

What is 30m on our server. he willpay 40m. I will hike it up to 45m as no one on his server has made and bazared it yet.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-31 17:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I... wha.

I'm not going to say anything but he wants food, not any cursed gear. It's a typically unused recipe. Just commission a cook on your server.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-10-31 17:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for the record, WS > spell > sc isn't one shotting a mob.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-31 18:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

But when farming almace, drk couldn't solo any NM.
Funny, I was soloing Abyssea NMs on DRK last night. I wouldn't want to KI farm Bri on DRK unless duoing with a NIN just because of red procs, but you should at the very least be able to solo Briareus itself... Especially since you have Apoc. I don't.

Quote:
on the NM's Kaustra 6k+ sobek or 3k bri. 10-60 seconds later mob dead. Repeat over and over. Drk can't do it.
You planning to quarry for revits in a 1v1 match?

Quote:
But back on topic one on one I cans till have chance at winning the 50m.
On the off chance that he has a heart attack at his keyboard, sure.

Quote:
Even if I don't. he wants -1 cused gear.
Several problems here:

-Entry item is food, not gear.
-It's a hexed item, not a cursed item.
-Do you even have a character with 110 Leather? Your profile shows a whopping 95 Smithing, which is about half a billion gil short of T1 and in the wrong craft besides.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-10-31 18:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

He`s trying to brag about his Kaustra dmg like he`s actually expecting Uri to stand there and wait for him pop dark arts > TR > storm > ebi > kaustra.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-31 18:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

And like he'd be able to do it enough times to get enough wins in two hours to qualify for the prize
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-10-31 18:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Funny, I was soloing Abyssea NMs on DRK last night. I wouldn't want to KI farm Bri on DRK unless duoing with a NIN just because of red procs, but you should at the very least be able to solo Briareus itself... Especially since you have Apoc. I don't.

Quote:
You planning to quarry for revits in a 1v1 match?

Quote:
But back on topic one on one I cans till have chance at winning the 50m.
On the off chance that he has a heart attack at his keyboard, sure.

Quote:
Even if I don't. he wants -1 cused gear.
Several problems here:

-Entry item is food, not gear.
-It's a hexed item, not a cursed item.
-Do you even have a character with 110 Leather? Your profile shows a whopping 95 Smithing, which is about half a billion gil short of T1 and in the wrong craft besides.

My scholar account is not even registered on the website. And yes I do have a 110 skill on him.

2nd. Sure drk apoc can solo. But why waste time? One kaustra and run n a circle for 60 seconds and bri is dead. More like 30 seconds now. And the helms, two drop just fine. All 50 helms were gotten in 3 days. Sobek skins same.

Why spend 5 minutes on a drk when zerging for items to make a empy? And lights are maxed, as when I was KI farming. the drk was playing blu, in order to CW toads or rapters. So ISLS were common almost every pull.

Drk is cool for some things. Sure my apoc killed the NM pudding in highlands, and it has soloed a few when seal or +2 farming. But t take sto much work not just to cue or not cure. But paralizna, erease and so on, when one spell gets the job done.

Yes I will take him on. Like rag his server has excitement and adventure.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-31 18:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My scholar account is not even registered on the website. And yes I do have a 110 skill on him.
And yet you've posted far more about your SCH than was ever needed to prove that you're completely clueless.

Quote:
Sure drk apoc can solo.
Quote:
Pick one. Also, again, I don't have Apoc.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-10-31 18:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Night is saying, you don't need an Apoc to solo bria, you also don't need to 2hr him and run around waving your arms about like a fairy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2012-10-31 18:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the derail, but what's a "spider click bot"?

I know our NNI group has never used that... and as an aside NNI is so luck based that failing 3 runs in a row is not uncommon, no matter how good the group.

Edit: Esp. when you have an incompetent buyer in the group.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-10-31 18:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
And yet you've posted far more about your SCH than was ever needed to prove that you're completely clueless.

Quote:
Sure drk apoc can solo.
Quote:
Pick one. Also, again, I don't have Apoc.

No I didn't register my sch as he was always a mule on a second account. But he does see more acton than my drk

As for the drk comment, yes drk can solo. But he cant solo as well or fast as a good DOT.

Forget bri atm. Right now farming the NM pieste in aby highland. A drk regardless of any weapon cant even look at this NM let alone hit it without the chance of being stoned fr a long time. A blu or sch will spell and run.

Shinruu, Again a blu can walk in brew CW = death. Sch Can solo 1 SC = death. Drk can do In 4-5 hits. Assuming shinru doesn't change forms to heal when hit. Again the logicail choice in these senerios is a mage job.

I love my drk, but unless it has an assist it is not on par with mage jobs.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-31 18:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

only peasants need a brew to solo shinryu
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-31 18:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

No I didn't register my sch as he was always a mule on a second account. But he does see more acton than my drk
We've noticed.

also here

Like I said, more than sufficient.

Quote:
As for the drk comment, yes drk can solo. But he cant solo as well or fast as a good DOT.
DoT? In 2012? DRK isn't a top-tier solo job this is true, but if you're still DoTing mobs to death (ISL-assisted 2hr spam not withstanding in 2012), you're not much of a soloist either.

Quote:
Forget bri atm.
You're the one that can't solo Bri NMs, not me.

Quote:
Right now farming the NM pieste in aby highland. A drk regardless of any weapon cant even look at this NM let alone hit it without the chance of being stoned fr a long time. A blu or sch will spell and run.
BLU has no need to run. SCH, sure. This is all irrelevant though.

Quote:
Shinruu, Again a blu can walk in brew CW = death. Sch Can solo 1 SC = death. Drk can do In 4-5 hits.
If it's taking you even four hits to kill Shinryu on DRK, you need to learn to brew.

Quote:
Assuming shinru doesn't change forms to heal when hit. Again the logicail choice in these senerios is a mage job.
*If* you take the unnecessary extra step of brewing, the logical choice would be whatever configuration gives you TH and blue procs (if you're not trying to solo). Neither SCH nor DRK is really a contender here.

Quote:
I love my drk, but unless it has an assist it is not on par with mage jobs.
Welcome to FFXI PvE. That said this is a PvP thread, not PvE, and I've yet to see any evidence that you stand the slightest chance of winning against Urteil, or anyone else that's halfway decent at PvP for that matter.
[+]
 Phoenix.Elemosina
Server: Phoenix
user: Elemosina
By Phoenix.Elemosina 2012-10-31 19:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So much useful info there!
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-31 20:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Off topic (let's try to get back), but I was soloing things in Abyssea with a -12% pdt scythe on DRK and regeneration atmas.

I however did run around waving my arms like a fairy. That is how we DRK's invoke the power of our great deity.

Unless a monster today (with Apocalypse) can one shot me or starve my tp gain, soloing is well within reason. A powerful Aftermath hybrid set defensive food and /rdm does wonders.

Claustrum is a neat weapon. A member of mine wants one, is working on one and has the attendance/commitment to warrant the LS supporting him.

He still fulfills his magely duties at events just as I do mine by not spamming T3 nukes and keeping up the MAD DEEPS.

I wouldn't have a problem helping anyone make one, as long as their conviction + service to others warrants it. Having options to expand play style is never bad! And it sure is a cool PvP weapon!

Also presidentobama if you want to bring me a pair of hexed hose -1 I'll gladly take that as an entry free and return it + the reward if you win.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tarutaur
user: Xyooj
By Ragnarok.Tarutaur 2012-10-31 21:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Heck, I hope you fight better than the tarus on Rag server. I been on their just about three months and since I have due to expidctionary forces they only had one week pf 1st place.
I wouldn't mind having a shot at ragnarok's #1 pvp player, just let me know when.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos 2012-10-31 21:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So, has Urteil and Cliamain fought? and if so who won?

I noticed in claimains page he offers similar rules to urteil. Or are they both played by urteil? lol
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-31 22:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Me.

No.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-01 05:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't wait to fight presidentobama today.

Ohboy.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78