Quetz Mercing Neo-Nyzul Wins.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Quetz Mercing Neo-Nyzul wins.
Quetz Mercing Neo-Nyzul wins.
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-05-31 07:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Merodii said: »
Actually it is NOT 100% to get something off of the 100 floor boss we did a run and it dropped only the alex purse we were shocked because to our knowledge one peice of gear was 100% and yes nyzul is easy if you know what you are doing/did old nyzul n such~

How geared is your group? Is it possible it tried to drop a piece everyone had already? Not saying zero drops isn't possible, but if a mob is supposed to drop a rare piece that everyone has, it just won't drop it. (Which could account for no gear drops).

Edit: beaten ; ;
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-05-31 07:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If i was paying i wouldnt be doing anything not even lamps so thats 2 schs and 3 dds did getting lucky on floors and had 5 mins left after boss kill but that was with 4 dds. Unless someone has figured out how to do it with 1 sch.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Merodii
Server: Ragnarok
user: Merodii
By Ragnarok.Merodii 2012-05-31 08:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Ragnarok.Merodii said: »
Actually it is NOT 100% to get something off of the 100 floor boss we did a run and it dropped only the alex purse we were shocked because to our knowledge one peice of gear was 100% and yes nyzul is easy if you know what you are doing/did old nyzul n such~
How geared is your group? Is it possible it tried to drop a piece everyone had already? Not saying zero drops isn't possible, but if a mob is supposed to drop a rare piece that everyone has, it just won't drop it. (Which could account for no gear drops). Edit: beaten ; ;

At the time I was the newest member into the static and had only maybe 3 peices of the gear total so i SUPPOSE it was trying to drop one of the 3 peices I alrdy had but chances would be slim wouldnt it drop a different peice idk @.@ we were all pretty shocked O.O
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-05-31 08:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nephran said: »
I just don't understand why ppl would do this. Now I'm not saying anything against the merc idea nor am I putting it down, but haven't ppl been QQ'ing about content yet willing to pay gil just to be dragged through it just for a win and gear. I think it's better ppl stop racing each other just to get gear and play for it not pay for it. When u get to the top at least you can say 'you' did it with effort. I can understand if there was a reason to get a piece u need for a build.... but most of this gear is just ppl idle in port.

Ever eat out for dinner?

It's a little like that. Sometimes I'm just sick of the kitchen's nonsense and fighting me at every turn and just want my steak brought out and served.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-05-31 10:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to derail, but how do people do this with a leecher? Can the leecher just sit around and do nothing, or does the leecher have to be decently geared and contribute? I personally can't see 5 people doing this with a reliable win rate, but maybe it's just me. Seems just more like paying for the privilege of tagging along with a group. :P (Nothing bad intended at the OP, just curious!)

I just don't understand why ppl would do this.

There's a lot of either desperate players (the average type of player that's kinda decent, but just isn't on the ball/geared enough that a reliable group wants them for their static -or the people that just plain suck, and no one would bring them within 10 miles of their static) or people that just don't wanna do nyzul/don't have or want to make time for it, etc.

With how easy it is to make gil, people can kinda pick and choose what events they actually want to do, and others they'll just buy stuff from. I'm more on the "doing stuff myself" side, but lazy people have lined my pockets quite nicely in the past, so I'm not complaining =P

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-31 10:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos said: »
it costs way more than 2mil to get sch to 500 skill. Olympus sash is already 2.5mil here and the last augmenting earring sold for 8 mil lol... Augmenting kirin's pole can cost a little or a fortune, they're currently over 100k each rite now.

I guess it's a good thing that you don't need 500 skill for Nyzul?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-05-31 10:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
it costs way more than 2mil to get sch to 500 skill. Olympus sash is already 2.5mil here and the last augmenting earring sold for 8 mil lol... Augmenting kirin's pole can cost a little or a fortune, they're currently over 100k each rite now.

That last regain tic makes or breaks the event, clearly :P

Post deleted by User.
By AngeljCarbajal 2012-05-31 10:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Not to derail, but how do people do this with a leecher? Can the leecher just sit around and do nothing, or does the leecher have to be decently geared and contribute? I personally can't see 5 people doing this with a reliable win rate, but maybe it's just me. Seems just more like paying for the privilege of tagging along with a group. :P (Nothing bad intended at the OP, just curious!)

I just don't understand why ppl would do this.

There's a lot of either desperate players (the average type of player that's kinda decent, but just isn't on the ball/geared enough that a reliable group wants them for their static -or the people that just plain suck, and no one would bring them within 10 miles of their static) or people that just don't wanna do nyzul/don't have or want to make time for it, etc.

With how easy it is to make gil, people can kinda pick and choose what events they actually want to do, and others they'll just buy stuff from. I'm more on the "doing stuff myself" side, but lazy people have lined my pockets quite nicely in the past, so I'm not complaining =P
They will be doing things and will be guided every step of the way.
This is a game and at the end of the day, i could not care less what people think should happen in game, i.e. Earn gear from shear experience without buying help. I paid 15M for the 1st clear i got. 8M from the 2nd and by then i had it down pact and started running it my self. If you want a group that can get it done and your sick of wasting your tags, get at me.
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-05-31 10:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Really the best thing to ask is how many floors a group clears on average (not including free floors). 19-21 is pretty fantastic, but if you're just clearing 16 and getting lucky eventually that luck will run out. Our group had the buyer cast the 1st embrava and do nothing but take us up/hit code lamps.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-31 11:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ryuotas said: »

Yeah... really only need 415, to be honest.

500k --> leech SCH to 99
2 hours farming gear
a few overnights spamming barspells
a few minutes downloading/figuring out someone's sch xml
gold!

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-07 03:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Fenrir.Mesic
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2012-06-07 03:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Does a clear accomplish anything? Or is it just a means to have people pay more? Not that I think you're asking for too much, if anything to little, just curious. How much to have you switch servers? ha. ha.... =(

You needed a bump in a server thread?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-06-07 04:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If I understand him correctly, he will sell a full clear, which gives you the KI to choose any piece of gear you want. On top of that, you can opt to buy any additional gear that the floor 100 boss drops for 2 mil each.

At least, that's my understanding of it. 2 pieces of gear for 7 mil isnt a bad deal, considering that the one group that I know that sells on Bismarck sells the clear for 15 mil
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-06-07 05:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ryuotas said: »

Yeah... really only need 415, to be honest.

500k --> leech SCH to 99
2 hours farming gear
a few overnights spamming barspells
a few minutes downloading/figuring out someone's sch xml
gold!

Pretty sure it takes more than 2 hours to farm gear for a job.
[+]
By Camwin 2012-06-09 01:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/interested.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-16 01:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-16 23:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling wins. 5M for a win ( you get a Key item 100% of the time and can select any gear you want at the NPC in whitegate.) 2M for any desired gear from floor 100 that drops. All payments up front. If we fail you will receive your 5M back. If you pay 7M up front and we win, but nothing drops that you wanted, you get your 2M back. /tell in game if im on. Or here if im not. 15/15 on gear personally, so hopefully that speaks for it self on whither we are good or not.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-19 01:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling wins. 5M for a win ( you get a Key item 100% of the time and can select any gear you want at the NPC in whitegate.) 2M for any desired gear from floor 100 that drops. All payments up front. If we fail you will receive your 5M back. If you pay 7M up front and we win, but nothing drops that you wanted, you get your 2M back. /tell in game if im on. Or here if im not. 15/15 on gear personally, so hopefully that speaks for it self on whither we are good or not.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-29 14:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-29 17:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-30 03:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-01 00:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Slightly altered deals. No longer doing 5M for win 2M for additional gear. Its a flat 7M for win and you can lot on any of the gear that drops, I.e. If two pieces drop you can have them if you win the lot vs anyone else.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-01 10:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

7M for win and you can lot on any of the gear that drops, I.e. If two pieces drop you can have them if you win the lot vs anyone else. Pm here or in game.
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
Server: Ragnarok
user: Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2012-07-01 11:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The crazy thing is just finding a group I have gotten to the 84th floor just with pick groups. I would be willing to pay for the gear not because I'm a sucky player but because it hard to find a group. I would like to join a static however people have the gear and are done with it or they have groups and don't want anyone else to join. Btw anyone on my server that has a group want to start a group or for that matter is selling gear pm me or tell in game
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-01 17:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

7M for win and you can lot on any of the gear that drops, I.e. If two pieces drop you can have them if you win the lot vs anyone else. Pm here or in game.
[+]