RMT video
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-06-20 14:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

stop trolling around necro bumping old threads just make stupid remarks to boost your post count or whatever. its lame.
[+]
 Remora.Rhinok
Server: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-06-20 14:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

/Stands up while screaming and pointing finger wildly at laptop screen, yells abusive words to the whole community, stuff, garbage, more stuff.
Demands oil profits, sighs dejectly. slowly edges away while yelling obscenities towards the community.
 Ramuh.Alphir
Server: Ramuh
user: Alphir
By Ramuh.Alphir 2009-06-20 15:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Where exactly is the video? Does anyone have a link? I tried to look it up on google with no success.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-20 15:29:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

First page has an embedded video from youtube of it.
 Ramuh.Alphir
By Ramuh.Alphir 2009-06-20 16:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
First page has an embedded video from youtube of it.

ah, thx I had flash and stuff disabled cuz of all the adverts.

Regarding the video, least I can say is it brings things into a different light. Personally, I completely hate RMT in itself and I strongly oppose it. After watching the vid I can say I hate the activity and institution of it more, rather than the workers/players. It is just a job to them (so they say). I don't feel bad for them though, they don't look like they are struggling. They get to play a game 12 hrs a day just like some actual players. Only difference is they get paid.

Even though it is a job to them, they still interfere with actual players and I hate that. I oppose them so strongly it's probably best if I just stop now. I wish they would just go away.
 Ramuh.Alphir
By Ramuh.Alphir 2009-06-20 16:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, forgot to mention I LOL when they asked if we see them to just give them space! Right.. let me just use my precious camping time to find another camp across the world because an RMT is here earning the gil that I can. Yeah, no problem o.O Giving them space means letting them takeover the popular farming zones and since they are on 24/7 that means real players will almost never get freedom to farm them.

If they really want players to give them space then they should find some far *** out remote camps where they can have peace and not interfere with real players. I think it's ludicrous for them to ask us to leave them alone so they can sell the gil when they would not ever consider it for us.

If it is really their job then they should do some damn research and find other new means of making their gil that real players won't care about. Exactly like I have had to do spending days/weeks researching good farming items and remote zones cuz RMT over camped all the good popular ones.