FFXIAH Linkshell
First Page 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732
 Asura.Luelle
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-14 01:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has imagined flipping a table at someone...
 Midgardsormr.Argento
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-07-14 01:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

When did Sav get back?
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-14 01:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Argento said:
When did Sav get back?

she just lurks now...most of the frequent girls only lurk now due to harassment and stuff
 Midgardsormr.Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-07-14 01:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Argento said:
When did Sav get back?

she just lurks now...most of the frequent girls only lurk now due to harassment and stuff

Pretty weak, but yeah, definately understandable.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-14 01:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

OMGDAMNYOUNYZULISLEANDYOURSTUPIDASSGEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Ludoggy said:
Argento said:
When did Sav get back?

what did I miss?
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-14 06:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
So anyone seen any testing to tell if haste samba actually can go past haste cap. Since wiki says yes on that page but on haste page that there is not exception...

Wiki is wrong. Completely wrong. Not exactly sure about Haste Samba, but I would say it can because it's not exactly a buff. There is no icon for it, nor does it do anything for cast times. It's an instant effect that subtracts a % of delay per hit.

Wiki is wrong though, for a favt, because of Hydra Tights. The Haste it gives it a seperate buff of it's own, capable of being stacked with Haste gear cap, and haste spells cap. Looks funny having two haste icons, but hey. My WAR has overlapping animations if dual wielding. xD
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-14 07:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wiki is good for walkthroughs and missions. Testing is wrong sometimes though due to everyone thinking their way of play is right and their tests are absolute. Unlike cutscenes and whatnot, FFXI has a brutal way of showing us that extensive testing of attributes/etc can range in extreme cases, and there are always little exceptions to everything.

Morning, got three hours of sleep due to insomnia and an angry ex. About to go open up shop. -_-
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 07:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone broke the main page again, I just clicked this topic and it took me to page 14.

But yeah, wiki is only really good for missions/quests, NM drops and locations, and maps. I don't trust the figures people put up. Especially the drop rate % because I think they have W. Legs at 20% drop rate and after about 15ish Kirin runs I haven't seen one pair.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 07:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Because she found out you told all your friends about the day she forgot to inform you of being on her period? Yeah I don't know whose *** deserves to be kicked there. lol

I think people just forget that wiki is just a giant compilation of user-based editing, and not like an affiliation of SE using people with definitive answers giving out the information, hence the info is taken as gospel. Wiki's always right until someone realizes wiki's wrong, and then you just pray the wrong ***doesn't spread. lol

CHR ENMITY REDUCTION NOSRSLY.

Edit: Oh and good morning, persons. Bout damn time!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 07:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So...
My War needs to hit 70 since I have like, stuff for it...
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-14 07:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, because a mob gives a *** how charming you are with a sword in its belly.

So what if it looks like a grinder, Cai. It's *** free. Aaaaand with that, I'm off to work. Be back in 7 hours. Or more. D:
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 07:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow... 17-18 pages since my last refresh...

I got pissed last night when I didn't get a single key drop in Ordelle's after three hours. Finally said *** it and went to bed. At least we managed to get one piece of RSE for Natalie.

Good morning folks
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 08:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

/nocomment. lolbellysword

I think if I started levelling again I'd tackle WAR. Left it @44 so very long ago. D: Whatcha got waiting for you @70?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 08:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarasque Mitts, Exorcist Hose and Fowling Earring, then a new GA at 71, Fourth Division Toporok. I tried to get the little url hover link thing to work, but it doesn't. Pretty sure you know the stats to all those things anyway. >.>;
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-07-14 08:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Tarasque Mitts, Exorcist Hose and Fowling Earring, then a new GA at 71, Fourth Division Toporok. I tried to get the little url hover link thing to work, but it doesn't. Pretty sure you know the stats to all those things anyway. >.>;

Little hover thing won't work in Preview Post. Only once you submit it.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 08:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cool. :3 I still use my Fowling on SAM, despite never seeing it elsewhere. lol Friggin lurve GAs, though; quite possibly the coolest weapon ever when you're swinging that ***around on Rush and SC. lol

@Krizz: wow that is some crap-*** luck, but g'moarnin!

/orange.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 08:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

semi-necro quote
Eternaltriumph said:

ROFL! That would so be my iPod. Ever try having sex to SoaD? It's not happening, you'll stroke too fast and burn yourself. And since I'm really thin, and she'd probably be really thin...sticks make fire. :/

Also, I have no clue why but Aly called me awesome. I feel good about today. xD

Psh, SoaD is great to have sex to. You just have to have some control, man.

For a while, I actually had a goal to have sex to A.D.I.D.A.S. (And yes, I did)

There were other songs that I can't remember at the moment. All sex-related though.
 Hades.Jacinda
Server: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-14 08:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning all.

Ha Krizz. Soon as I read that post, I thought of Chop Suey. I imagine that would be an interesting tune to work with.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 08:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
Haseyo said:

Little hover thing won't work in Preview Post. Only once you submit it.

Oh okay. Thanks :3
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 08:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:

@Krizz: wow that is some crap-*** luck, but g'moarnin!

Indeed, but it kind of balances out. I used a RSE calendar site thing to figure out when her RSE week would be. I went ahead and farmed a couple keys so we could open a chest soon as the week started. I got two keys on 5 mobs.

I'm thinking about getting another piece of my RSE (only have hands/feet since they're the most useful to WHM).

Natalie's mom is coming down for three days starting tomorrow afternoon. I'm not looking forward to her cutting into my play time...
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 08:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lolmotherinlaw. :/

Morning, Jacinda. Dirty kids and your rock music. :v
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-14 08:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, I listen to some rock music, but that's mainly due to playing Rock Band so much. I'm more into instrumentals.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 08:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I generally listen to instrumentals via video game sound tracks of classical stuff, but outside of that I don't really know much else. Dunno why I never looked into it further considering I can leave FF Radio on all night without wanting to change things up. lol

Edit: Oh neat, turns out that whole "8 glasses of water" a day thing was debunked and may actually be overworking your kidneys. Huzzah! lol
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-14 08:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

not mother in law =P just girlfriend's mom.

I did speak to my ex-mother-in-law Sunday though
 Midgardsormr.Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-07-14 08:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Haiguyz
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-14 08:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I generally listen to instrumentals via video game sound tracks of classical stuff, but outside of that I don't really know much else. Dunno why I never looked into it further considering I can leave FF Radio on all night without wanting to change things up. lol

Same here. Xenogears and Valkryie Profile are among my favorites.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-14 08:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn Krizz, aren't you fairly young? I thought I saw like 21 somewhere. Seems like a lot already and something about owning 2 homes? lol What am I doing wrong? XD

Argento said:
Haiguyz
ET said you kicked his ***. haha

Jacinda said:
Caiyuo said:

Same here. Xenogears and Valkryie Profile are among my favorites.
Yeah! :D I don't usually listen to specific soundtracks, but I do have FFT, Xenogears, and Chrono Trigger+Cross. I've played Valkyrie before (playing the DS game lately, too) but I guess the music never hit me. Some guys package everything so well that it's hard to notice those specifics details, though. It's weird. lol I'll take a gander at it soon.
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-14 08:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, I have all the ones you just mentioned too. Game music > all. Do you have the Xenosaga soundtracks too?
First Page 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732