HELP: My Character Won't Update!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » HELP: My Character Won't Update!
HELP: My Character Won't Update!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-31 11:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
just keep in mind when your profile screams "i'm relying on RMT/pay2win/bots/exploits/mercs and what not to attain videogame fame" the e-peen turns into a e-va-jay-jay rather quickly.
Sorta like when your tone screams "I can't get anything done legit, so it's clearly impossible for anyone else to get anything done legit!" ?
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 12:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
You assume that on people who play vanilla ffxi? Who touched you to make you assume so much about people? Next I’m a bigot racist sexist conservative or liberal because I am not what you assume? Cute kid try again
what about that post made you so mad?
*edit*
oh, nvm
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-31 12:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You assume that on people who play vanilla ffxi? Who touched you to make you assume so much about people? Next I’m a bigot racist sexist conservative or liberal because I am not what you assume? Cute kid try again
what about that post made you so mad?
Mad isn’t correct its more pathetic that people make assumptions about people they do not know. You’re basically the kid that assumes someone is a racist becAuse they have a maga hat on and is just walking by you. Judging a book by its cover is only done by children or uneducated swine. It’s okay kid.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-31 12:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Just because someone calls out the legitimacy of others' accomplishments it doesn't mean they don't get anything done, Not having 12 relics, 12 mythics and 12 empyreans doesn't mean you don't get anything done. There is a realistic limitation to how much you can get done legimitately in this game as with any, even if you do play 16 hours a day and have dedicated the last 15 years of your life to that extent.
True to the same token you make so much gil from crafting in the past to now with 110 crafts x4 and don’t really spend your gil on anything large. So you just buy currency to make your weapons because you’re bored while playing this game for 13 years. People can be jelly and assume though it’s cute. Not directed at you directx you seem more mature then that.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-31 12:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying 12 of each is that realistic limitation btw, I wouldn't know what is and nor do I really care - but there is nothing he said that should get him attacked for making the point.

I know some of the top ranked FFXI accounts as listed on FFXIAH are not the original owners. Some aquired, some bought.
Making an assumption on a individual they do not know is not making a point. But again people voice that way out of jealously most of the time. Hell I’ve seen players on odin with full relic full aeonic full mythics and I don’t auto judge them for doing anything wrong. The assumption is close to seeing a black man in baggy jeans buying a diamond ring in cash to being a drug dealer.
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 12:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Mad isn’t correct its more pathetic that people make assumptions about people they do not know. You’re basically the kid that assumes someone is a racist becAuse they have a maga hat on and is just walking by you. Judging a book by its cover is only done by children or uneducated swine. It’s okay kid.
are you trying to build a strawman or do you just enjoy arguing down the wrong hallway?

True to the same token you make so much gil from crafting in the past to now with 110 crafts x4 and don’t really spend your gil on anything large. So you just buy currency to make your weapons because you’re bored while playing this game for 13 years. People can be jelly and assume though it’s cute. Not directed at you directx you seem more mature then that.
oh, the good old crafting argument.
110 crafts aren't worth much without a shield. botting isn't exclusive to sparks farming either, there are craft related bots and lets not forget the rumors about the crafting exploit.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-31 12:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

are you trying to build a strawman or do you just enjoy arguing down the wrong hallway?

oh, the good old crafting argument.
110 crafts aren't worth much without a shield. botting isn't exclusive to sparks farming either, there are craft related bots and lets not forget the rumors about the crafting exploit.
Kid read “from crafting in the past.” Do you always get this butthurt when someone is doing better off then you? ***were you even around when jinxed jackets were 400 to 600 mil
Each? Moonbow whistle +1 were 300 mil each? Lol I’m glad you’re trying make your conspiracy theory stick you didn’t even read what I said. It’s ok kid I don’t have a maga hat too.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-31 12:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Making an assumption on a individual they do not know is not making a point.
I thought he was being lighthearted at first. Someone straight up accused you of buying your account and the FFXIAH profile the other day and you never went at them like you're going at him though?

The assumption is close to seeing a black man in baggy jeans buying a diamond ring in cash to being a drug dealer.
Pretty sure it's not. I am glad this wasn't quite a Hitler/Nazi comparison to Godwin the discussion, but it's close.
This kid always replies to people with this kind of attitude or jelly so today went back. Ooo I bought my account? Link me this I love to read this lol
 Valefor.Darvis
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Darvis 2019-07-31 12:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Darvis said: »
My profile hasn't updated in months, despite having flushed 2-3 times a week.
One thing I discovered mine only updated or flushed Friday to Saturday over night.

I'll try that this weekend then. Thanks!
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 13:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kid read “from crafting in the past.” Do you always get this butthurt when someone is doing better off then you? ***were you even around when jinxed jackets were 400 to 600 mil
Each? Moonbow whistle +1 were 300 mil each? Lol I’m glad you’re trying make your conspiracy theory stick you didn’t even read what I said. It’s ok kid I don’t have a maga hat too.
i was around. i remember materials were more pricy back then and since shields didn't exist crafting was pretty much a pricy gamble.

i remember some folks buying REMA/HQ for shits and giggles back then, claiming they've hit the crafting jackpot. i also remember all the slip ups when they accidentially forgot to toggle off their speed/position hacks.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-31 13:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You heard it here first, people forget to toggle off position hacks and speed hacks pay for RMEA.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 13:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
You heard it here first, people forget to toggle off position hacks and speed hacks pay for RMEA.
what are you trying to point out?
ofc you don't catch someone craft botting/exploiting, unless he's a complete fool he'll do it in his moghouse/garden.
i guess we can all agree that someone who doesn't mind using speed/teleport hacks wouldn't all of a sudden have moral conflicts when it comes to botting?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-31 13:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Craft botting or hitting a lastsynth macro every 80 seconds, what's the difference? Every single post you make is trying to cry about some sort of bot or RMT and how they're keeping you down, yet you continue to both post and play. Obviously if you have such a strong objection to the game's playerbase, you could try a different game.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-31 13:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

There aren't any public bots of that sort, it's certainly possible for someone who can code their own stuff. Really though, most crafting isn't done in gigantic batches that benefit from 24 hour stretches. Shield is only up half the time and you can just buy all your mats for a streak of synths in one AH trip if you're doing something available enough to consider botting.

The difference between a manual crafter and someone botting it is next to nothing. It's not like trying to camp something or farm mobs where fatigue comes into play.
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 14:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shield is only up half the time and you can just buy all your mats for a streak of synths in one AH trip
previously the argument was all the riches had already been earned pre shield era.

Can't craft bots completely buy everything from AH, do crafts, list things on AH, etc, and go all day?
there are networks of AH bots manipulating prices of certain materials active for years, ofc you could use them in conjunction with a ghetto crafting bot to get the full package.

Obviously if you have such a strong objection to the game's playerbase
i have a strong objection towards cheaters.

you could try a different game.
usually the cheaters get asked to leave. is this hood territory now?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-31 14:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly? Yes. I would not be shocked if over 50% of the playerbase used windower at this point, and every other gearswap has automation built into it. React is straight up cheating. I know you don't disagree with me on this stuff.

I'm not saying it's how it should be, or how the game would be best off, but it is how things are. If you are so vehemently against any sort of cheating, this is probably the worst game for you to play.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-31 14:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

While that is true, he's also smart enough to know that jealousy = GM me until they find something to ban me for. That's why you can't see my *** profile anymore either. it's also waaaaaay past the point of mattering.

The salt is real.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 14:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying it's how it should be, or how the game would be best off
if you aren't convinced, the way it is now is how it should be, why would you back people who shaped it that way.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
Server: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-07-31 17:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a bunch of people in here have sandy vaginas.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-31 20:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chaostaru said: »
Sounds like a bunch of people in here have sandy vaginas.
just keep in mind when your profile screams "i'm relying on RMT/pay2win/bots/exploits/mercs and what not to attain videogame fame" the e-peen turns into a e-va-jay-jay rather quickly.
can't say i didn't warn them.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-07-31 22:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What is there possibly to gain or lose from arguing this same topic from post to post? Some think windower is bad, others no, etc etc...

Like literally one opinion to the next will almost never be identical, so why do people on here continually try to argue their side is correct versus another. ToS says it's bad, well okay. What about under age drinking/smoking. I'm assuming the people claiming others are cheaters didn't do that either?

If I use a my extra keyboard buttons to assign a last synth button is that cheating too since I didn't use a macro, and was outside software?
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-07-31 22:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously if you have such a strong objection to the game's playerbase
i have a strong objection towards cheaters.

you could try a different game.

Judging by your profile, you either play once every 4 months, or are a troll whose main character uses every cheat and exploit under the sun. My money's on the latter.

GMs don't exist and it's practically impossible to get banned though.

Depends. The GMs you see today are mainly outsourced to a company that runs a GM service for a handful of other MMO's. They aren't as knowledgeable about the game's mechanics so you're more likely to get banned for /yelling racist *** in town than using any sort of third party tools.

Sorta like when your tone screams "I can't get anything done legit, so it's clearly impossible for anyone else to get anything done legit!" ?

Reminds me of the Neo Nyzul days.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11