HELP: My Character Won't Update!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » HELP: My Character Won't Update!
HELP: My Character Won't Update!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
By Shichishito 2019-08-01 00:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
What is there possibly to gain or lose from arguing this same topic from post to post?
if we drop that topic, the semi annual REMA tier discussion and the occasional shitpost/asura thread then whats left?
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-08-01 00:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
What is there possibly to gain or lose from arguing this same topic from post to post?
if we drop that topic, the semi annual REMA tier discussion and the occasional shitpost/asura thread then whats left?

Discussion is cool, but the need to flat tell some one they're wrong solely based on bias and subjectiveness is goofy. If cheaters want to cheat let them, if purist enjoy that original play style awesome. I for one do some sketchy ***, and am guilty of breaking TOS, but meh. End of the day I'm still enjoying everyone's company and enjoy reading all you crazy *** post; good or bad. And when I get banned I'll either start a bs account or still have it discord which we all have a good time in in my linkshell.

Also R15 claustrum the best, screw you guys.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kanobrown
user: Kanobrown
By Lakshmi.Kanobrown 2019-08-01 02:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Discussion is cool, but the need to flat tell some one they're wrong solely based on bias and subjectiveness is goofy. If cheaters want to cheat let them, if purist enjoy that original play style awesome. I for one do some sketchy ***, and am guilty of breaking TOS, but meh. End of the day I'm still enjoying everyone's company and enjoy reading all you crazy *** post; good or bad. And when I get banned I'll either start a bs account or still have it discord which we all have a good time in in my linkshell.

Nice BP
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-08-01 03:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kanobrown said: »

Nice BP

[+]
By Shichishito 2019-08-01 03:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

solely based on bias and subjectiveness
i haven't heared of a game where cheating is acceptable. why is the standard that applies to every other game out there all of a sudden subjective or biased when it comes to ffxi?

If cheaters want to cheat let them
people who get a *** over cheating can always play some single player game. there maybe even are private servers that permit cheating and even if there aren't, some spend enough money on alt accounts they might aswell run a private server for that cash.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-08-01 03:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

solely based on bias and subjectiveness
i haven't heared of a game where cheating is acceptable. why is the standard that applies to every other game out there all of a sudden subjective or biased when it comes to ffxi?

If cheaters want to cheat let them
people who get a *** over cheating can always play some single player game. there maybe even are private servers that permit cheating and even if there aren't, some spend enough money on alt accounts they might aswell run a private server for that cash.

It's just a game.
Edit: I can't think of a single thing where people don't cheat or push the grey boundary as far as they possibly can. So much to a point where some call it cheating some say it isn't. Laws, life, games, etc. No reason to get worked up about games was my point.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Shichishito 2019-08-01 04:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't think of a single thing where people don't cheat or push the grey boundary as far as they possibly can.
doesn't make it acceptable.

No reason to get worked up about games was my point.
no one is getting worked up about games.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-08-01 04:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't think of a single thing where people don't cheat or push the grey boundary as far as they possibly can.
doesn't make it acceptable.

Is what it is.

No reason to get worked up about games was my point.
no one is getting worked up about games.

Aw shux.

Edit: I'm not fixing that in my phone. :(
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-08-01 06:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
i don't go looking at everyone else's profiles or expect anyone else to care about mine, but i do like to use the page to kinda plan whatever i'm working on at the moment. hopefully rooks notices sooner than later.

Yeah, I've had stuff that's been broken for like 3 weeks. Missing like 4 aeonics, and 4 master jobs. Don't look like anything is updating at all.
 Phoenix.Beerus
Server: Phoenix
user: Nioooo
By Phoenix.Beerus 2019-08-03 07:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am having this issue. I have flushed, even went and verified my character again.Logged in and out, manually downloaded data on both GW and AH. Ah shows my AH and Bazaar transactions, but it isn't updating my rema's. *Frowns*
 Bismarck.Empathy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Empathy 2019-08-21 22:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to mpk RMTs that were farming mistletoe on my summoner and that is against the rules but i felt like i was justified in breaking the rules.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Wolfemasters 2019-10-28 01:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope this isn't a necro bump (damn, it is, oops), but i just came back to FFXI and wanted to update my info for the new server I'm on. I installed Windower, Guildwork, logged in, flushed (//gw flush) and it still isn't updating my information. It's been about a week now.

Is it safe to say that this feature is obsolete now? Or am I doing something wrong?

Would it be possible for someone to come out with a new plugin/addon that will read all your information just like it used to do, but from the game directly instead of replying on the (now dead) LS website?
By Jetackuu 2019-10-28 13:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork doesn't rely on the linkshell community, never did. It scraps data from memory directly, it would be certainly possible to use something other than guildwork to do so, it's also certainly possible to rewrite the relevant parts of FFXIAH.com, but they could do that as-is without a new addon, so...

Those who have interest don't have access and those that have access don't have the time/interest.
 Asura.Elazar
Server: Asura
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-10-28 13:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it working again? because I know last week people had to uninstall due making people crash.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-28 14:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems to be isolated to something with the system on the affected, as it wasn't universal and it still hasn't affected me or many others.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [123 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Wardens
user: Wardens
By Asura.Wardens 2020-02-28 11:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone else ever figure this out? I can't see my character data since I moved from Lakshmi to Asura...

Apologies ahead of time as I'm sure this is a necro bump....

If needed, I can definitely create a new thread.

I tried the link Jaerik provided from years ago, but it says it was discontinued in 2016:
http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [74 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
By stormix 2020-05-13 01:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls mate has done everything to get a rank and nothing seems to work can someone give me a step by step for him? he has gw, flush works, his remas show, his ls shows, jobs show, just no rank!
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 06:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been broken for ages, it's undergoing some serious maintenance, there's about 15 threads about it over the last month. You're gonna have to wait.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Myishka
Server: Cerberus
user: Myishka
By Cerberus.Myishka 2020-06-16 16:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So the bottom line is that the PO linkshell community website is no longer around and guildworks is the alternative? Sorry, I just returned and after reading endless pages of off topic conversation I was none the wiser. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you very muchly =)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-16 16:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Myishka said: »
So the bottom line is that the PO linkshell community website is no longer around and guildworks is the alternative? Sorry, I just returned and after reading endless pages of off topic conversation I was none the wiser. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you very muchly =)
Even then, it doesn't work half the time.

It's a work in progress.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [251 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kegfreak
By Asura.Kegfreak 2021-02-22 08:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is guildworks and FFXIah not talking to each other? All my items are updating through GW and I’m “flushing” but my new REMA and current gear isn’t populating correctly. My Bazaar and AH sales are recording though.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-02-22 10:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
When I see threads like this:

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [347 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Shakyamuni
By Asura.Shakyamuni 2022-02-04 03:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I moved to a different server and had to change names how can I get FFXIAH to recognize the changes and reflect my gear and etc? especially with the LS community doesnt exist anymore? Please can someone help me out?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11