tobi = obito!!!
or a time traveling Saskue
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 20:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering who would have the motive/reason to attack Konoha while using Madara's Name... There's probably a purpose for it, I'm sure. But the whole thing has me guessing so much D: lol
By Kajimaru 2011-10-12 20:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there was alot of speculations that Obito was Tobi, no Madara. I also seem to recall "Tobi Madara" being shocked about one of the bodies that Orochi-Kabuto had. This would definitly be that body.

So,
The man in the mask could still be Obito. XD
Or Time-Traveling Sasuke as stated above.
Honestly, I'm very confused now.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 20:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Another speculation was that it was Yamato or the Fourth Hokage. :< Discuss!
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-12 20:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Madara could have the same ability as Muu does, enabling himself to actually split in two. I highly doubt it but it could be possible.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-10-12 20:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Obito makes some sense, but timeline doesnt match very well ?
Obito did give his left eye to Kakashi, which makes sense with the mask he wears, covering his left eye. between the time of his "death" to his assault to the leaf village, I dont think it leaves enough time for recovery... and time to master new jutsus and all that, enough to rival his teacher Minato, or even a purpose for such attack

Maybe it is madara after-all & he switched his consciousness to a new body?

ehmmm nvm on thge mask eye thing, on his early intro as Tobi, his mask did have only his right eye for visibility
so hmmmmmmmmmmm......
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-10-12 20:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
but tobi and yamato did have a fight before... ^
 Quetzalcoatl.Aistys
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Aistys
By Quetzalcoatl.Aistys 2011-10-12 20:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt it's the Fourth.
His soul was sealed along with half of the nine-tails and from reading this,he can't be brought back using the Impure World Resurrection technique. As for Yamato, idk! I forgot about him >:
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-12 21:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

With all the knowledge "Madara" has he's got to be either A) Old enough to know all of this, or B) been taught everything.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-10-12 21:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sasuke's Dad! he never didnt die in the massacre, but used his ninja magic eye to seem dead! :o
 Lakshmi.Phaffi
Server: Lakshmi
user: phafi
By Lakshmi.Phaffi 2011-10-12 21:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

is it possible that tobi could be a zetsu clone?

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Aistys
By Quetzalcoatl.Aistys 2011-10-12 21:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If Madara is dead, wouldn't that mean his younger brother Izuna would be Tobi~?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 21:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Aistys said: »
I doubt it's the Fourth.
His soul was sealed along with half of the nine-tails and from reading this,he can't be brought back using the Impure World Resurrection technique. As for Yamato, idk! I forgot about him >:
That was *tech* never proven thus far. When Orochimaru fought against the Third, he summoned the First and Second Hokages... but the Third stopped the "Fourth's" Coffin from summoning. While there could be a lot of reasons (EX: He just didn't want to fight the fourth, or the fourth may not even be dead.) So the First-Third are sealed for using the Dead Demon sealing Jutsu. Didn't the Fourth Hokage just seal the nine-tails into Naruto? Using the same Sealing Jutsu they always used to make the Jinchuriki? As for Yamato though, it could be possible. If you recall at the bridge of Heaven and Earth, he disguised himself as...Sasori? Voice and all, so wouldn't be hard for him to do that again, and make a wood clone of himself to stay with Naruto, etc.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 21:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If Madara is dead, wouldn't that mean his younger brother Izuna would be Tobi~?
His name was Izuna? o_o never knew that
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-10-12 21:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt it's the Fourth.
That was *tech* never proven thus far. When Orochimaru fought against the Third, he summoned the First and Second Hokages... but the Third stopped the "Fourth's" Coffin from summoning. While there could be a lot of reasons (EX: He just didn't want to fight the fourth, or the fourth may not even be dead.) So the First-Third are sealed for using the Dead Demon sealing Jutsu. Didn't the Fourth Hokage just seal the nine-tails into Naruto? Using the same Sealing Jutsu they always used to make the Jinchuriki? As for Yamato though, it could be possible. If you recall at the bridge of Heaven and Earth, he disguised himself as...Sasori? Voice and all, so wouldn't be hard for him to do that again, and make a wood clone of himself to stay with Naruto, etc.
but yamato got captured to improve on the Zetzus, and if he was Tobi, that would mean he would have had many chances before to capture the Ninetails, and why even bother to help him get stronger if so?
also lack of motive makes it hard for him (atleast to me) to be Tobi .
 Quetzalcoatl.Aistys
By Quetzalcoatl.Aistys 2011-10-12 21:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 503, he sealed half into Naruto and the other half was sealed along with Minato or rather both were sealed inside the Dead Demon sealing jutsu.
Even if it was possible bringing the Fourth back with that technique, couldn't they just bring back the other half of the nine-tails?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 22:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 503, he sealed half into Naruto and the other half was sealed along with Minato or rather both were sealed inside the Dead Demon sealing jutsu.
Even if it was possible bringing the Fourth back with that technique, couldn't they just bring back the other half of the nine-tails?
o.o good to know, Guess I missed that part. "Madara" Already has the Nine-tails chakra he needs for his Eye moon plan, doesn't he? When they took down the Silver and Gold brothers, Madara stole the urn they were sealed in, thus taking the Nine-tails chakra they had sealed inside them, as well.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-12 22:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a theory that is a bit out there but with the showing of a man that can completely split himself in half and even have that half sealed while the other remains active, I believe that Madara can do this himself. I think he did it during the his battle with the Shodai. Now two things happen in this fight. He used half of himself to get the Shodai's cells and run, and the other half of Madara died. The half that died is the resurrected one we see. That's why he says he is a shell of his former self, etc. He has said a few times now that he didn't fail at VOTE but that his goal was to get the Shodai's cells. I think it was the perfect way for him to do it because he got what he wanted and the world thought he was dead, letting him do his planning with no one coming after him.

Anyways, that's what I think. :\

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Aistys
By Quetzalcoatl.Aistys 2011-10-12 22:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the manga did. Either way I think he actually needs the nine-tails and not the chakra they had.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-12 22:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Deadpool is a master of deception... even if it's totally on accident. D:
 Sylph.Orwell
Server: Sylph
user: Spoon
By Sylph.Orwell 2011-10-12 22:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm stoked to see a thread on this. I imagine that the summoned body of Madara is just that: a body. It will probably lack even the personality that the other impure resurrections had as, and this is my guess, Tobi/Madara is simply the soul/Chakra of Madara. As we've seen before (during the fight with Danzo), Madara's body isn't real. If he were simply an ethereal presence, jumping into different "doll" type bodies, then he could live forever.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 22:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Orwell said: »
I'm stoked to see a thread on this. I imagine that the summoned body of Madara is just that: a body. It will probably lack even the personality that the other impure resurrections had as, and this is my guess, Tobi/Madara is simply the soul/Chakra of Madara. As we've seen before (during the fight with Danzo), Madara's body isn't real. If he were simply an ethereal presence, jumping into different "doll" type bodies, then he could live forever.
His body *is* real, He just has the ability to make it intangable at will, due to the power of his Enternal Mangekyou Sharigan. Would it be possible that: 1. It's either madara's younger brother? If Madara could steal *his* eyes and implant them, what's to say his brother can't, too? Or 2. It could be Madara's old body, (Madara could have taken Shisui's body when he died, and just put his Eyes into that body and used a jutsu similar to orochimaru's? Note: If you remember back to where orochimaru was still a big character we constantly see his original body's Arm, cut off by Itachi, so could be a possibility?
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-12 22:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't Madara kill his brother though?
First Page 2 ... 51 52 53