First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-29 09:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think even Kishimoto remembers her.
[+]
 Siren.Piccollo
Server: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2013-06-03 23:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

how most fans remember tenten

how tenten is now

how we want tenten to be now

or maybye more like this

Is naruto on a break again?
By wildfox2005 2013-06-05 04:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/633

That was an exciting read.
 Siren.Piccollo
By Siren.Piccollo 2013-06-05 07:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

no not really infact after the last few weeks i barely noticed anything happening in this episode other than the summonings,

really would be nice if the anime could catch up with the manga faster and stop doing filler episodes.
 Sylph.Michizane
Server: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-06-09 21:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Piccollo said: »
how most fans remember tenten

how tenten is now

how we want tenten to be now

or maybye more like this

Is naruto on a break again?

Meh, dont care for Tenten. unlike most other characters (except Kiba and Shino) she has no back story. Also dont really care for her being basicly a Neji cheerleader. Also hate her in Storm due to overpowered spam attack. Her, Masked Man, Temari, and Deidara need to be nurfed.

*edit* She has also had zero character dev. in the whole series. At least Kiba had some from the Sasuke Chase Arc. And we haven't seen her much in battle except for a few instants. Shino we have seen in battle more then her and he is frankly much stonger then her as well.
 Odin.Rishimishi
Server: Odin
user: tavetc
By Odin.Rishimishi 2013-06-12 08:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/634
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-07-03 03:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Chap. 637
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-07-09 06:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/1
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-24 03:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, he transformed..but where did he pull that staff from?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-07-24 05:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just gonna think he materialized the entire appearance quickly after subjugating the Juubi, 'coz this shits otherwise dumb
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-18 15:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf happened to the third hokage? Did he go take a nap?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-08-18 15:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Knivesz said: »
Wtf happened to the third hokage? Did he go take a nap?

+1!
I've been wondering wtf first and third have been. Wtf are the Kage's doing as well?

I also don't understand wtf Kakashi is? is he in a genjitsu, dead or wtf?

Poorly drawn/written and rushed mangas.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-18 16:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the first hokage you know is at least fighting madara one on one, they just not focusing on that fight atm. The kages I guess you can assume are otw but its taking a while to arrive because they were far (though that reasoning would only hold water for all but the raikage idk why he taking forever to catch up). Kakashi you could assume is taking a breather trying to recover in that other dimension since using the mangekyou sharingan always drains his *** to a near death state (though I seem to recall from the tobi/konan fight that tobi could only stay in that alternate dimension for like a max of 10 minutes or something so that same limit should apply to kakashi as well wtf). The third hokage however is like completely awol and has not been shown or implied to be doing anything at all. Guess he became a spectator.
By Blazed1979 2013-08-18 16:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Knivesz said: »
Well the first hokage you know is at least fighting madara one on one, they just not focusing on that fight atm. The kages I guess you can assume are otw but its taking a while to arrive because they were far (though that reasoning would only hold water for all but the raikage idk why he taking forever to catch up). Kakashi you could assume is taking a breather trying to recover in that other dimension since using the mangekyou sharingan always drains his *** to a near death state (though I seem to recall from the tobi/konan fight that tobi could only stay in that alternate dimension for like a max of 10 minutes or something so that same limit should apply to kakashi as well wtf). The third hokage however is like completely awol and has not been shown or implied to be doing anything at all. Guess he became a spectator.

1st has been staring at Madara since June dude lol.
Third probably dozed off.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-18 16:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

True them "fighting" may be overstating it since they just staring at each other while on top of their respective summons as you said. But at least the first has an excuse as to what is pre-occupying him (madara wont let him act on obito). It's like the author completely forgot about the third though.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-08-18 16:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The 3rd got vaporized by Obito before he put the Juubi completely under his control. I'm unsure if that means Sarutobi is perma-dead since the revelation that Obito can basically nullify ninjutsu.

Kakashi should still be inside the pocket dimension.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-18 16:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

3rd is dead and kakashi doesnt know how to return out of that dimension. Hope naruto goes full 100% kyubi and rapes face.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-18 16:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The 3rd got vaporized by Obito before he put the Juubi completely under his control. I'm unsure if that means Sarutobi is perma-dead since the revelation that Obito can basically nullify ninjutsu.

Kakashi should still be inside the pocket dimension.

Yup just backtracked and saw that he was in fact impaled in chapter 339 while obito was in Jinchiriku (however it is spelled) state. So he is very likely dead (redead lol?) now. Thanks for the clarification lol.

Edit: I must not have thought anything of it at the time since we didn't know at that time bijuu obito could kill undead ppl in that state. Wasn't revealed till like two chapters later so I failed to make the connection.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-08-18 16:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kishi basically ***all over Sarutobi by having him die in such an unceremonious fashion. Getting vaporized by a basic attack? lol, wot.

Maybe after someone beats Obito up a bit he'll puke up Kakashi and return to a semi-powered up state before threatening to blow up the planet.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-08-18 16:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Kishi basically ***all over Sarutobi by having him die in such an unceremonious fashion.

I felt the same way with Bleach's captain-commander's death lol. Doesn't even feel like its been 4 weeks or whatever its been since last chapter came out on account of me not missing it since it was at such a boring part of that arc.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-10 14:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So the old man (3rd hokage) wasn't dead after all. I like how thus far no one was the least bit surprised that naruto had a hokage as a dad. Did everyone now that back when he was growing up and everyone was treating him like s*it and making fun of him cause he was an orphan lol? Also, not sure if I'm liking this biblical direction story is taking.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-09-10 16:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah earlier in chapters the 2nd noticed that this Edo Tenshi is taking longer to recover from attacks then normally. Sarutobi didn't know that and took the attack head on thinking he'd return in a few minutes. When he was hit though, Obito had not yet taking the Juubi under control, so he wasn't able to use the Ninjutsu nullification yet.

Kakashi is indeed trapped in another dimension. However, like everyone else he has Naruto's chakra so he should be getting that still to. I bet atm he is using 100s of Shadow Clones to train the MS so that he can do what Obito was doing. Just a prediction anyways.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2013-09-25 17:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

New chapter, Naruto 648.
here the link http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Naruto/Naruto-648--A-shinobi-s-dream-----?id=175697
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [446 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sabishii
Server: Asura
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2014-12-15 21:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I read something that he's still doing a couple special chapters about the kids in the future or something.

This ride isn't quite over yet lol
By Jetackuu 2014-12-16 01:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems weird that this thread necrod for over a year, I guess the ending was that boring. Or was there another thread?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-16 02:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Only reason people post in the Bleach thread is to complain lol, not that different otherwise

No real reason to discuss Naruto chapters since it was fairly obvious what would happen the next week anyway
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-16 04:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The anime/manga will never end will it :/
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [205 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-09 05:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I bring you this necro to discuss the latest 10 chapters of the manga, I did find it entertaining how the situation with Sarada sort of evolved like.

1) OMG her glasses look like Karin's, she must be her real mother.
2) I told you Karin was her real mother, Kishi must hate Sakura
3) Oh I guess it was just Suigetsu being an idiot.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53