Anyone Know A Good Place For Me To Order A Sig?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anyone know a good place for me to order a sig?
Anyone know a good place for me to order a sig?
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 07:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Gothador said:
i don't understand stand why all u nerdy *** play this fake *** fairy games.. why don't u play a real game like *** madden or *** grand theft auto instead of being a homo and playing a make believe queery fairy *** game. it's pretty bad when u r blogging about a dumbass little kids game u in mature ***.. why don't u try playing some badass games like halo, army of two, call of duty, come on pussys lets get real

*** LOL
 Asura.Icon
Server: Asura
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-30 07:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Gothador said:
i don't understand stand why all u nerdy *** play this fake *** fairy games.. why don't u play a real game like *** madden or *** grand theft auto instead of being a homo and playing a make believe queery fairy *** game. it's pretty bad when u r blogging about a dumbass little kids game u in mature ***.. why don't u try playing some badass games like halo, army of two, call of duty, come on pussys lets get real

I remember in CoD4 on my very first online game I did a team game and everyone was bitching and cry about having to play with the n00b and all. Some left, some cried, then there as me who ended with about 10 head shots and Team MVP (which i didn't get the achievement for b/c I was rank 1) beating everyone in the match by triple the points. Shut those *** up real fast. One would think they would friend me at that point, but instead they ran away. Guess I was too good for them.

And speaking of being too good ... I have never lost a game of Madden highest computer ranking, playing with friends. Is that game just way too easy or do I just have the golden digital arm?
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Gothador said:

*** LOL

Oh yea? Well maybe we like fairies! Maybe I like to get high off their fairy dust!

As for the other games...yea been there done that. Gawd get with the times...having a little girl in bastok smell the dead's panties for a body piece is the place to be!
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 08:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Gothador said:

I remember in CoD4 on my very first online game I did a team game and everyone was bitching and cry about having to play with the n00b and all. Some left, some cried, then there as me who ended with about 10 head shots and Team MVP (which i didn't get the achievement for b/c I was rank 1) beating everyone in the match by triple the points. Shut those *** up real fast. One would think they would friend me at that point, but instead they ran away. Guess I was too good for them.

And speaking of being too good ... I have never lost a game of Madden highest computer ranking, playing with friends. Is that game just way too easy or do I just have the golden digital arm?

And here we have a prime example of someone trying to enhance their digital penis size...
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 08:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

e-peen~
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahaha
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-30 08:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Oh yea? Well maybe we like fairies!

You know, to be perfectly honest, I hate the fact that I'm on the Fairy server. Not because of the server itself, mind you, just the damn name. I get called names enough for playing this game, let alone when people see me logging in and it says "==WELCOME TO FAIRY==" across the chat log lol
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

haha i'm just in a goofy mood today again...for some reason...

anyway thats beside the point.

but i did want to make a quick note...about saying that this is fake a$$ sh**....

um...last i checked GoW is fake too...granted theres no fairies...but its still fake.

you want a real game? play UFC when it comes out, gonna be the sh**
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-30 08:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Play Risk! Everyone knows that's a Tabletop version of Real Life >.>

Or the very creatively named "Game of Life"! Another Real Life board game!
 Sylph.Feyen
Server: Sylph
user: Hiachi
By Sylph.Feyen 2009-04-30 20:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you have to have a character (and therefore also play FFXI) to use these forums?

EDIT: after looking at the character...I bet it was some friend/enemy that hijacked that person's ffxiah account. How sad.