Anyone Know A Good Place For Me To Order A Sig?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anyone know a good place for me to order a sig?
Anyone know a good place for me to order a sig?
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-23 17:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a pro.
But here's my work, just to throw it out there. >.>

User submitted image
 Phoenix.Miemo
Server: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-23 17:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
I am not a pro.

User submitted image

Like this one :D
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-23 17:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

@Mytoy
Where do i get that gimp program? not sure what i should d/l
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-23 18:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks ^^ now if i get some free time i wanna try to make one too ><
 Ramuh.Sidi
Server: Ramuh
user: Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-23 18:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I love making sigs... but I've never been good with compilations, so all mine tend to be simple (with ffxi critters... I always overthink things, so seeing my chara posing or sitting there looks so... placed XD I can't do it XD)

User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image

my favorite ever...
User submitted image

and

User submitted image

I personaly use Paintshop Pro 8... (yeah old, I know), because I bought it ages ago, and not gonna illegally dl PS like most of my fellow-sigmaker-friends, but I do have gimp as well... better for editing photos than psp8, but I'm just not used to working in it yet, so still use PSP8 for sigs, when I get the time (every single one takes hours and hours of work, because I never can decide... so usually during the 8 hour cartrip to Pittsburgh and stuff XD, since otherwise playing game or doing work :P)
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-23 19:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi-chan~
You need to make me a Mandy sig...
<3 <3 <3
 Ramuh.Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-23 19:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

:O Black mandy or white mandy or flower mandy? :D
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-04-23 19:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
I am not a pro.

User submitted image

That's pretty good o.o
also, Miemo, that was really, really awesome for a first sig man :D
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-23 20:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
:O Black mandy or white mandy or flower mandy? :D

Mandy with flower~

Eternaltriumph said:
That's pretty good o.o

Thanks. xD I was really bored and made it for my friend. <.<
 Ramuh.Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-23 20:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It is nice :P looks real... unlike any of my attempts at compilations XD

and FLOWERMANDY!!! Okies! Gimme 2 weeks, driving home next tuesday, so nice 13 hour drive to work on it with :P

Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Nice sigs Sidi ^^v Simple yet so amazing!
Sidi said:

I personaly use Paintshop Pro 8... (yeah old, I know), because I bought it ages ago, and not gonna illegally dl PS like most of my fellow-sigmaker-friends, but I do have gimp as well... better for editing photos than psp8, but I'm just not used to working in it yet, so still use PSP8 for sigs, when I get the time (every single one takes hours and hours of work, because I never can decide... so usually during the 8 hour cartrip to Pittsburgh and stuff XD, since otherwise playing game or doing work :P)

I actually HAD to buy Photoshop back when I attended the Art Institute of Colorado. Expensive *** program and while I would have preferred to d/l it, I was forced to either pay out of pocket or face failing my classes (just a little tip to anyone planning on attending a school of that sorts). So I bought it... and my wallet fell to its knees and cried that day :/
 Ramuh.Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-23 22:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm glad you did ^_^ one of my pet peeves that so many people steal it... x_x;;;

but I know for our school, that they'd probably supply it for me... I know I had the complete version of Autocad 2008 on my computer, as well as Solidworks 9... school buys an institution license, so they shared it with their students (here... atleast XD it was awesome)

But yeah, that sucks... you get to get the slightly cheaper academic one? Because for Maple we also hadda buy, for academic was like 90 bucks, for full licensed version was like 2,000 O___O;;; ...know photoshop is like 300+ or so, depending on which version x_x;; (consumer version atleast)

Thank you ^^... feel proud of some of them, a lot though I don't XD, see so many peoples sigs and get so envious of their sigmaking skills, but no matter how much I tried over last 6 or so years, never been able to replicate thatness... but we all have our own style^^

But yeah.. x_x 450 dollars on books this semester... my poor bank account still hasn't recovered (and lamely only 2 have I used =_=;; effing teachers, wish they'd tell me I wouldn't be using)

Oh awesome! Which art school do you attend if you don't mind me asking? I totally dropped out and I miss it sooooo damn bad. I went back to school to get my commercial pilot's license but other pilots are so flippin' boring and have nooo sense of humour. Art students are so fun and interesting to be around ^^

I know what you mean when it bugs you when ppl steal it -.-'' Makes me so angry that I fork out $500 for a legit copy and the dude next to me is using a free copy...

Can you sell your books back at the end of the semester to the school? I forked out 1k for all my tools and such but I got to sell the stuff back for a good %75 of my money back (Thank you Jesus) But the $100/hour for logging my flight hours makes me want to sell an organ on the black market for funding.

Really, your sigs are soooo totally amazing and you just did that with PSP...I'm envious >.<!
 Ramuh.Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-23 23:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually I'm an engineer XD (well gonna be senior in engineering), but North Carolina State University... took some autocad and solidworks courses, and they provided us with them... don't know if they would for autocad, but it seems to be dependant on the teacher (I had a really nice guy and he just uploaded it straight on my laptop, making it a "university owned computer" XD)

and yeah... haven't sold back any yet, keep forgetting and stuff, so have all my books since freshman year, but its less than half back >_<;; thinking of amazoning them... :X

PSP is a pretty decent program... its a lot different, used PS as well, and while PS is insanely powerful, sometimes its TOO much and you get incredibly lost (especially w/o a class in it XD), but PSP works for me XD

$100/hour for logging flight hours? o_O

Omg an engineer?! Brains and creativity!!! ^^v

I'm going to have to definitly check PSP out. I get a little carried away with the ol' photoshop sometimes :< I start adding and modifying things just cuz I can XD

And yea, its $100 for each hour that I fly with a flight instructor in a rental plane(what a rip off, just like those damn college books -.-) And I need a LOT of hours to get to my professional pilot's license (costs $9000 just to get my private pilot certificate). But wow, engineering, I'll bet that costs a pretty penny too ; ;
 Ramuh.Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-24 00:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg I envy you >_<;;; went to this school for aeronautical engineering because I <3 planes... but decided designing a fuel hatch wasn't my idea of fun, and switched to industrial...

basically my life plan is to get a good job in engineering to get the money to support going for my pilots license XD (was even debating joining navy, but I don't have the mental ability to get through that... not being only 90% sure I wanna fly... if I was 100% sure then I'd go for it, but theres enough factors working against me for that XD)

But yeah.. x_x;; worst mistake in my life... taking an AP course in High School instead of going to a votech class... they had the option to spend 2 years of HS and graduate with your pilots license... FREE!!!!!!!! X__________X WHY OH WHY DID I THINK COLLEGE WAS BETTER?!!! DAMNNIT!!! T_____T Wish I could go back in time and kick that AP chem in the *** XD

But yeah... thats going to be so worth it... expensive as hell I agree, but man FUN!!!!!!!! *ENVY*

But yeah, sig-wise... for every sig I have, I have about 6 files that I saved, with about 10 different backgrounds for them, because I keep messing around and changing things until something looks nice and decide to keep it XD

*going to dream about flying again now*
 Garuda.Ijelle
Server: Garuda
user: Ijelle
By Garuda.Ijelle 2009-04-29 17:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Miemo said:
Aphy said:
:D thank you for the complement! By the way, what do u use for the 3d look?

http://www.noncouncil.com/phabin/ffxi/?i=mv

http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?id=4068 has the WotG/ToAU/ACP lists, if anyone thinks their viewer is out of date. :o
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-29 17:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oshi. That's a pretty sig, Celene. o.O
 Titan.Xanakali
Server: Titan
user: Xanakali
By Titan.Xanakali 2009-04-29 18:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

250 USD/Sig. Paypal only. PM for more info.
 Phoenix.Miemo
Server: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-30 00:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Mytoy said:
Took me a while to get around to it, but here's what I came up with ^^

User submitted image
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/PuppetmasterFFXI/miemo.png

User submitted image
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/PuppetmasterFFXI/miemo2.png

User submitted image
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/PuppetmasterFFXI/miemo3.png

I tried to just send PM...but img tags don't work in there XD

Shits! O.O!!! Theese are awesome! Ty ty ty ty!!!

*Grabs em all* !!
 Quetzalcoatl.Rafoie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Rafoie
By Quetzalcoatl.Rafoie 2009-04-30 06:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My sig may not be a fancy 3d image thingy but I think its pretty good... <.< >.>
User submitted image
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 06:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Rafoie said:
My sig may not be a fancy 3d image thingy but I think its pretty good... <.< >.>
User submitted image

hahaha that made me *giggle* ^_^
 Bahamut.Gothador
Server: Bahamut
user: Gothador
By Bahamut.Gothador 2009-04-30 06:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

this game is gay as ***
[+]
 Bahamut.Gothador
Server: Bahamut
user: Gothador
By Bahamut.Gothador 2009-04-30 06:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't understand stand why all u nerdy *** play this fake *** fairy games.. why don't u play a real game like *** madden or *** grand theft auto instead of being a homo and playing a make believe queery fairy *** game. it's pretty bad when u r blogging about a dumbass little kids game u in mature ***.. why don't u try playing some badass games like halo, army of two, call of duty, come on pussys lets get real
[+]
 Titan.Xanakali
Server: Titan
user: Xanakali
By Titan.Xanakali 2009-04-30 07:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gothador said:
i don't understand stand why all u nerdy *** play this fake *** fairy games... why don't u try playing some badass games like halo, army of two, call of duty, come on pussys lets get real

User submitted image
 Bismarck.Nadesco
Server: Bismarck
user: nadesco
By Bismarck.Nadesco 2009-04-30 07:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

WoW when did they let 5 year old's post here..... i thought I have bad spelling and grammar. As for why not play other games.... i beat everyone you listed in less then 2 days, save for madden. i will not degrade myself to playing sports games i can just go outside and play for real lol. oh and in order to post on this site i am fairly sure you need a FFXI account. so that puts you right in line with the rest of us lol.

back on topic, i have a nice sig User submitted image
but i have got a few more jobs to 75 now, could anyone make me a new one? something with the HQ images please?
i and the big grey headed taru and have pld war nin mnk rng rdm blm and thf.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-30 07:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Gothador said:
i don't understand stand why all u nerdy *** play this fake *** fairy games.. why don't u play a real game like *** madden or *** grand theft auto instead of being a homo and playing a make believe queery fairy *** game. it's pretty bad when u r blogging about a dumbass little kids game u in mature ***.. why don't u try playing some badass games like halo, army of two, call of duty, come on pussys lets get real

*** LOL