users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Paladin Helm choices
Paladin Helm choices
 Cerberus.Lightvision
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2011-08-18 08:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

after today i am stuck wondering, i augmented Koenig Schaller and stuck with the following augments

and the question i am pondering is Creed+2 head or this is better. now i see benefits of both.

after talking to a JP PLD friend we came to the agreement that if MP is low(~30%) then Creed would be better but if HP is higher then these augments would be more beneficial.

i know zelus is best for TPing and i know stuff is situational but what do you all think?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-08-18 08:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lightvision said: »
after today i am stuck wondering, i augmented Koenig Schaller and stuck with the following augments and the question i am pondering is Creed+2 head or this is better. now i see benefits of both. after talking to a JP PLD friend we came to the agreement that if MP is low(~30%) then Creed would be better but if HP is higher then these augments would be more beneficial. i know zelus is best for TPing and i know stuff is situational but what do you all think?

You could macro that in for shadow recast..... i guess. It would probably be a sweet piece for ochain/dagger cleaving with that shield mastery on it.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-08-18 08:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Precast in Koenig, During cast - Af3+2, right before finish casting - Zelus.