users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Payment system is faked
Payment system is faked
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-11 21:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

not to long ago my Credit card hit its Expiration Date and now i got things renewed im unable to update my payment info is something wrong with the system i mean my card is fine i paid my connection bill, and so on after getting the card renewed

i called them like 3 times about whats going on but it seems no one has access to this payment system WTF!!!

when i try to update my payment info i get the server is busy or card not valid error is anyone other then me having this issue?
 Sylph.Cerilono
Server: Sylph
user: Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2009-04-11 21:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno man. I got a message that said my card would be expiring this month, so I renewed it. Nothing happend. :/
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-11 21:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

it seems they clam to fixed the system like me try

EDIT:
nope same *** message >.<
UCS-60257
The Server is busy or you have entered incorrect information.
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-11 21:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

2 things that I've seen cause this problem:
1 - You're in windower, try open PlayOnline without using windower.
2 - You're using a Europe/American version of POL when you should be using an American/Europe version.

Lemme know if either of those work.
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-11 21:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Karusan said:
2 things that I've seen cause this problem:
1 - You're in windower, try open PlayOnline without using windower.
2 - You're using a Europe/American version of POL when you should be using an American/Europe version.

Lemme know if either of those work.

tried doing it on my japanese install of POL and same error >.<
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-11 22:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Your account is Japanese then? You need to use the POL version based on your POL account.

Those are the only things that have ever stopped me going into the secure area of POL. :(
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-11 22:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Karusan said:
Your account is Japanese then? You need to use the POL version based on your POL account.

Those are the only things that have ever stopped me going into the secure area of POL. :(

i can and been using my account on both English and japanese installs forever

this is a server side issue been fine since the servers went down for maintenance
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-11 22:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeh but there's a password secure part of POL where you need the correct version to get into. I'm not saying you can't play FFXI, just that you can't get into the secure area of POL. An EU account needs EU POL to get into it, a US account needs a US POL to get into it, a JP account needs a JP POL to get into it. If they don't match, you can't get in, just saying.

It might be a server issue but at this point I really couldn't tell you if it is or not. Hope SE are able to sort it out.
 Hades.Neosephiroth
Server: Hades
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2009-04-11 23:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I had this exact issue for over a week so I sympathise. My cc expired last month and they were constantly taking down the reg server while I was trying to update with the new cc #. And it gave me busy messages etc. just as you so the issue is the same. I suggest checking the news updates in the POL area, it should tell you the status of the most recent reg server maintenance schedule. Even though we all know those times are usually about half of what the ACTUAL time ends up being :P. Honestly, I just kept trying it every hour or so and finally...poof! I got in. I know that isn't much consolation or actual help, but I just wanted to let you know you aren't the only one that's had issues with it so please don't feel upset, even though I know it's frustrating :).
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-11 23:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

is the reg system down? cuz i cant find any info on it
 Alexander.Ashleylarry
Server: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Ashleylarry 2009-04-12 00:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll make a very long story somewhat short.

May-06 lost my cc reported all charges as fraud including ffxi, fast forward to oct-06 couldn't log in, called POL sz i had fraudulent charge in may=06, adv them of cc fiasco, told me i need cc to send a notarized letter from my cc saying that and to have my cc reverse the charge, so this goes on for 2 months cc saying we don't do that POL sz the only way. After i ono how many three way calls with me pol and my cc company, nothing was resolved, fast forward till jan-07 POL sd i could mail them $16.95 to cover that payment from may-06. there's more to this but you get the general idea of the shear stupidity of POL GL you will need it
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-12 10:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/angry motion
 Hades.Neosephiroth
Server: Hades
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2009-04-12 16:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again, I do know they have had serious issues with it over the past three+ weeks. It's been up and down constantly. Only this company would have chronic issues with it's reg server then release an add on expansion meanwhile I heard of many friends having lots of issues even trying to BUY it for days...You *could* go the "call SE and yap off" route, but honestly, with what we know of SE's customer service, and the fact even many of their own employees don't even seem to know what's going on usually, it's probably faster and easier on your blood pressure to just wait it out and keep trying. Keep your chin up, it'll sort out :).
 Bahamut.Aladus
Server: Bahamut
user: aladus
By Bahamut.Aladus 2009-04-12 19:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cardinalgate said:
not to long ago my Credit card hit its Expiration Date and now i got things renewed im unable to update my payment info is something wrong with the system i mean my card is fine i paid my connection bill, and so on after getting the card renewed

i called them like 3 times about whats going on but it seems no one has access to this payment system WTF!!!

when i try to update my payment info i get the server is busy or card not valid error is anyone other then me having this issue?

I had this same problem this month Customer Service told me that alot of times in the month that a card expires alot of people have problems with POL taking card information
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-04-13 09:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

its payment system is fail tho

i called them hours ago about the system and the probs iv had and i told them you must not want my money?

and whoever i was talking to said "we will have someone look into it ASAP"

its 11:28pm and i got the info to work woot i guess they found the prob?
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Server: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-04-13 09:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cardinalgate said:
its payment system is fail tho

i called them hours ago about the system and the probs iv had and i told them you must not want my money?

and whoever i was talking to said "we will have someone look into it ASAP"

its 11:28pm and i got the info to work woot i guess they found the prob?

LMAO almost sounds like the government: oh you want to give us money give us a moment. but if u want something muhahaha