Full Metal Alchemist Season 2!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » full metal alchemist season 2!
full metal alchemist season 2!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-04-07 19:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll write you into A Thousand Shades of Blue.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-07 19:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
I so cannot *** wait for next week. MAKE TIME GO FASTER, ANYE! Jaerik gave you that mod power, right <_<
I might.... :3 What's in it for me, though? ;)
You get to see the next episode sooner?
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-07 20:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
I'll write you into A Thousand Shades of Blue.
Meh. I could write myself into A Thousand Shades of Blue. >;3
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I actually don't mind waiting, as I've already read the manga and know what's going to happen. XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-07 20:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I actually don't mind waiting, as I've already read the manga and know what's going to happen. XD
It's not the same and you know it!!!

Otherwise why are you watching it?
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-07 20:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it truly is the same. XD I'm watching it because it's a different medium in which to enjoy the epicness! :3

If I REALLY wanted to see something different (which I don't), I'd have watched the "original" anime (which I haven't). Call me close-minded, but I prefer the depth of the manga's "true" storyline over the anime's improvisation.

It's like when I watch movies based on novels I've read: Above all things, I'm looking for accuracy, but I'm watching the movie for the sole purpose of experiencing the story in a different medium.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-07 20:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
No, it truly is the same. XD I'm watching it because it's a different medium in which to enjoy the epicness! :3

If I REALLY wanted to see something different (which I don't), I'd have watched the "original" anime (which I haven't). Call me close-minded, but I prefer the depth of the manga's "true" storyline over the anime's improvisation.

It's like when I watch movies based on novels I've read: Above all things, I'm looking for accuracy, but I'm watching the movie for the sole purpose of experiencing the story in a different medium.

The Original one is short and doesnt explain a lot of things. I like FMA Brotherhood much better. 50+ episodes so far, keep them coming.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-07 20:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
That is exactly what I mean by not the same. Watching is not the same as reading. Derp
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-07 22:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
That is exactly what I mean by not the same. Watching is not the same as reading. Derp
XD sorry, I interpreted "it" as the storyline^^; Either way, I don't mind waiting. :)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-04-07 22:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

The Original one is short and doesnt explain a lot of things. I like FMA Brotherhood much better. 50 episodes so far, keep them coming.
well the first season is not orginal, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood follows the manga.

I always hated the first season it was filler trash.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-07 23:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Stan, we seem to share the same views in a couple threads, you just tend to voice them in a more rough manner. lmao XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-08 00:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really consider them even like season 1 and 2 considering some of the same events are pretty much the same in both. More like 2 completely different series really. Like a remake that is more like how it should have been
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-08 03:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
I don't really consider them even like season 1 and 2 considering some of the same events are pretty much the same in both. More like 2 completely different series really. Like a remake that is more like how it should have been
^ My feelings are pretty similar, in my mind (&HEART) I consider them as entirely separate and love them differently. Glad a lot of the voices carried over, though, lots of them are too perfect.

I'd say the original series needs more Olivier, but that can be sad for pretty much everything, including my pantsu.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-08 03:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Really Cai, you should watch Moribito, Balsa has nearly Olivier-like qualities. :3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-08 04:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to ask whether or not it's sad that such a thing sways me to watch it because I already know the answer.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-08 16:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

But I do it because I'm simply aware of your nerdly preferences! You would do the same for me! <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-10 00:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

<3

http://randomc.net/2010/04/04/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-51/ Neat site someone on another forum dropped recently, really liking it and now I hopefully won't have to keep taking my own screenies lol. Wondering if I'm going to end up getting all my FMA giddyness out on a blog now lol. Also, this:

Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-12 20:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

<3

<33

<333

<3333

*** LOVE HEINKEL.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-13 12:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

:3

Next episode is gonna contain all levels of epicness. GWAH <3
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-22 12:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

CAI

CAI OMG

So, I was at my public library taking a goood long relaxing break with manga after a shitty couple weeks of grueling midterms, and I found FMA volume 10....

I checked it out to scan some pics on your behalf. :3

Negative pencil sketch between chapters...

I decided to reverse it to see what it looks like the other way around~

"Extra" comic at the end of the volume

Parody comic at the end of the volume

Arakawa answering a fan letter... :3

The entire family :D

<3

P.S. Sorry about some of the blurred edges ; ; I didn't want to hurt the book too much, so I tried to scan it as gently as possible^^;
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-25 13:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

. . .

Oh my god I *** love you lol These are so great. <3

I'm not even sure which one is the best, I think it's probably the Shonen highschool parody, SPECIFICALLY Ed's hair and Olivier's sailor uniform lol God, the family comparison is pretty great too. I WILL SAVE & CHERISH THEM ALL. Thank you!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-26 13:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

New ep should have been translated more or less like the manga (btw, read RIGHT to LEFT):

In the anime, you could feel Mustang seething, but in the manga he was more explosive....

94-44
94-45
94-46

And especially this part in the manga made me cry....
95-9

Onto the EXCELLENT ANDO ELEGANT Armstrong sibling segment, I personally liked the translation for Olivier's line better:
95-29

But most definitely--the extra sparkle in the anime made it alllllll worthwhile. :3

OH, and you're VERY welcome, Cai m'love, glad you love the pics :3
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-04-26 13:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:

Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-04-26 13:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how many people were introduced to FMA by Adult Swim.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-04-26 14:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

:3 :3 :3
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
I wonder how many people were introduced to FMA by Adult Swim.
Dunno, but I haven't heard the dubs yet, and don't really plan on it.... I have a friend who watches it on AS and loves it still, though. :)

-edit- Also, I CAN'T WAIT to see the epic encounter of Izumi Curtis and Olvier. <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-04-26 23:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

holy ***, awesome picks from the manga lol As far as FMA on AS, that was my first dose of it. I didn't even know it was originally in Japanese as I wasn't that into anime at the time, but I really like their english cast. I'm watching their Brotherhood airing alongside the japanese releases each week, I'm happy to have more FMA in any form. :<
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-04-26 23:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah they are awesome~ gonna watch and catch up on manga.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7