Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-27 08:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said:
WHERE ARE JOO SIREN?!??!?!

Been moving from an Apt. on the 3rd floor to a house! We have all our stuff moved but it's still sitting around while we figure out what to do with it.

How'd you move go Kuz? My back hurts still
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-27 14:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

grats on the upgraded living space Inu! summer is just busier for folks in general, maybes
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-28 08:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, everyone's out enjoying rl. August 8th I start training! So I'll be living on ffxi from like 3 PM to Midnight Mon-Thurs haha. Been fixin up the new place right now though. Hoping I can lead my Einherjar group to a win tonight @7. If we can win the last t2 chamber we'll have an Odin pop!
By Nevill 2011-07-28 08:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave Siren!
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-01 08:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has gotten quiet! What's new Siren!?
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-08-01 09:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

WEll after a wind fall vacation im back yea!. from my wife killing the washer and dryer day 1 of my vacation to spending 5 hours shopping for a new set on day 2 of my vacation and droping 2.4k on a new set... to spending 3 hours changing the breaks on my car after a friend broke a bolt off in the caliper. on day 3 of the vacation. and then my aniversery hits on day 4. i cook her 3 meals clean the house from top to bottom. (casue im going stur crazy)

days 5 & 6 are devoted to yard mantiance and clearing brush casue the nabor lets the crap take over my fence line on his side. day 7 my son comes over and enjoys his ffxi char. as i finally get a chance to get back on ffxi. and day 8 my wife presents me with this

A Nickel & Gold Taurus PT 1911 AR .45

so day 9 of the vacation was me shooting 100 rounds of 45 shells.
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-08-01 09:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup Siren :D
Sorry been outta touch. Had the “Big Move” week last week, and now that I’m back at work… seems they are keeping me at the location they transferred me to over the summer. So I can’t sit on the site all day anymore :(

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Been moving from an Apt. on the 3rd floor to a house! We have all our stuff moved but it's still sitting around while we figure out what to do with it.

UGH… I feel your pain (Literally and figuratively)
Moved from a second floor apartment to a house over the week.
I KNEW I had a ton of crap…but seriously… I think it multiplied somehow when I wasn’t looking O.o
My knees, shins, and arms are still bruised and bleeding.
The truck I rented was a DEATH TRAP… and when I finally pulled up to the house after an ENTIRE DAY of loading the truck…
It began to POUR for like 2 hours. Such is my luck.

BUT It’s all in there now and I’m still living out of boxes. Still cleaning the kitchen but got the Living Room, my Bedroom and my Office/Computer room painted. New commute to my trains sucks (have to drive to the station now… used to only have to walk 1 ½ blocks!) but oh well.
 Siren.Shinshi
user: Shinshi
By Siren.Shinshi 2011-08-01 09:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

:( guess that is the price of silence.
But what the hell did you do that you are bleeding <.<
(inb4 you're doing it wrong ;P )
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-08-01 09:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Shinshi said:
:( guess that is the price of silence.
But what the hell did you do that you are bleeding <.<
(inb4 you're doing it wrong ;P )

Well… lifting furniture up and down stairs. Banging boxes etc etc against every limb that was trying to lift them.
Dropping furniture and boxes on my feet and ankles.
And my buddy who helped me move... drop part of a bedframe on my head.
Yeah, it was a blast

If people really want to see the evidence, I’d take pictures of bleeding shins and black&blue kneecaps
 Siren.Shinshi
user: Shinshi
By Siren.Shinshi 2011-08-01 10:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

<.< well you might wanna have someone look at it if your blood's clotting doesn't work properly...

But really i have never gotten any noteworthy bruises from moving, or seen my dad get any. Did you maybe have a rough time limit or so?
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-08-01 10:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Shinshi said:
<.< well you might wanna have someone look at it if your blood's clotting doesn't work properly...

Nah, its cause I keep picking at the scabs :D
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-08-01 11:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

if you watch the voices in this clip are me, my son and my cusion (the person shooing the tube)and a friend shotting the target toteh left of the explosion. my voice is the one commenting on how high the peguin went. video taken sunday at the range from 100yards.

Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-02 07:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Sup Siren :D
Sorry been outta touch. Had the “Big Move” week last week, and now that I’m back at work… seems they are keeping me at the location they transferred me to over the summer. So I can’t sit on the site all day anymore :(

Siren.Inuyushi said:

UGH… I feel your pain (Literally and figuratively)
Moved from a second floor apartment to a house over the week.
I KNEW I had a ton of crap…but seriously… I think it multiplied somehow when I wasn’t looking O.o
My knees, shins, and arms are still bruised and bleeding.
The truck I rented was a DEATH TRAP… and when I finally pulled up to the house after an ENTIRE DAY of loading the truck…
It began to POUR for like 2 hours. Such is my luck.

BUT It’s all in there now and I’m still living out of boxes. Still cleaning the kitchen but got the Living Room, my Bedroom and my Office/Computer room painted. New commute to my trains sucks (have to drive to the station now… used to only have to walk 1 ½ blocks!) but oh well.

Ah, I feel your pain. I did not have any furniture drop on me but I do have bruises on my thighs from boxes and stuff. My wife and parents helped out a ton though and I totally understand what you mean about stuff multiplying!

Nice new gun Sky.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-08-02 09:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Nice new gun Sky.
tyvm. growing up ive been around firearms since as far back as i can remmber. growing up hunting and fishing . going to ranges and target shooting for year. i mainly focused on rifles and shotguns. i've always liked the 1911 models. so i began searching the diffrent styles and features of the diffrent brands of al lthe 1911's i knew off. and chose the taurus. i like the safty features and the Picatine rail for adding A tatical lamp/lazer.

when i took it to the range sunday. everyone was eager for me to shoot their 9mm's and they all wanted to fire my .45 i think taurus should give me a kick back casue i think i sold 3 at the range lol. ive alwys belived you dont choose a firearm. the firearm chooses you.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-08-10 11:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

~yawn

So what's been going on in here?
Been out of the loop last week or so.
Move is still kickin my butt :(
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-10 11:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ze thread hasn't moved too much...

I've been working on beast bazubands (a ***load of afk'ing & playing CoD) finally got those, & prestige on CoD to 7.

now I'm doing pdt- axes for bst, basically more afk waiting for wheather, & more CoD
 Siren.Shihan
user: shihan
By Siren.Shihan 2011-08-10 11:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed in Attowaha for 4 hrs capped Azure Capped Pearl 120 amber. seen every feet x2 cept red mage... wanted to shoot myself.... cursed SE alot!!
 Siren.Danterius
user: Danterius
By Siren.Danterius 2011-08-12 12:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo fire twirling/breathing... now I'm burping up the taste of kerosene lol.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-12 12:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Danterius said:

I thought about running away and joining a circus, but decided even that required to much organization
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-08-12 14:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Danterius said:

I thought about running away and joining a circus, but decided even that required to much organization

I THOUGHT Danterius was FROM the circus... turns out he's just Australian
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-12 15:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Danterius said:
I THOUGHT Danterius was FROM the circus... turns out he's just Australian

that'll do it
 Siren.Danterius
user: Danterius
By Siren.Danterius 2011-08-13 06:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, our national identity is "carnie folk" :S
 Siren.Shihan
user: shihan
By Siren.Shihan 2011-08-23 10:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hows it goin Siren? Killed Ovni a bunch last night. Got BW for my war friend and 2 cards and 1 stone of voyage. It was oddly not camped at all last night.. 4 claims in a row.. Also 4/6 for Nin feet and 3/6 for Rdm feet woot!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-30 09:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

mostly a bump for our dying thread, but....

If you need a widowmaker, or stone of ardor, please hit me up in the next 8 hours or so. we'll be killing alfard, & would like help with a grellow proc, these other items will go to waste, without someone to come get them.

off to meetings for a bit!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-31 12:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
mostly a bump for our dying thread, but.... If you need a widowmaker, or stone of ardor, please hit me up in the next 8 hours or so. we'll be killing alfard, & would like help with a grellow proc, these other items will go to waste, without someone to come get them. off to meetings for a bit!

we'll be killing some more in the next few days, let me know here or in-game, offer still stands
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-09-08 10:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kuz & Angel shame on you two.... haven't heard from either of you in WEEKS
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-09-14 12:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hush it! We dragged you herpin derpin all through Aby-Kon last night!
In all honesty... between events, the house and personal ***I barely get to play on the forums anymore :(

Just remember Mosin: Pinata's

ZOMGIWANTCANDY!!! *Beats it like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE blind man with epilepsy it till everything but Loki's drop out*
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-09-14 12:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said: »
Oh hush it! We dragged you herpin derpin all through Aby-Kon last night! In all honesty... between events, the house and personal ***I barely get to play on the forums anymore :( Just remember Mosin: Pinata's ZOMGIWANTCANDY!!! *Beats it like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE blind man with epilepsy it till everything but Loki's drop out*

lmao! was a good time! and don't worry, I've seen & been a part of much worse.

good to hear from ya!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-09-14 12:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, work slowed down a bit today so I'm lurking on the forums best I can :D

Was funny, Inu asked "hey can we get my friend in for this win?" on vent last night.
I asked him who to invite. When he said "Mosin" on vent I just said "HELL NO!!!"

Feel the love, baby!!
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38