Dynamis - Xarcabard Linkshell only
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bismarck.Burgess
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Burgess
By Bismarck.Burgess 2009-05-15 21:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If guy is joined this ls beware 2 guys - Kheal and Jansz.

Today I am so happy to win the SMN AF2 lot.
They have a funny plan if you got AF that their friend want. They will port / D2 people who win over them.

Conversation quoted :
Jansz > ported
Kenage : ya being a douche has concecuences
Kheal : exactly
Kheal : Cant you feel that?
Kheal : its the feeling of not being wanted

P.S. It is still ok to join this LS, just after you lot make sure you leave the party and got the lot before back to the team.

Honestly I am not asking people dun join this LS, just make sure and aware the bad guy here, just like FF or real life there are bad guys you cannot avoid, but you just have your own countermeasure. You will be fine.

By doing we learn.!!!

Today drops:
PLD
BLM
SMN
CORx2

100kind of currency / coins x 2

Jansz I already forgot why I blacklist you long long time ago, just another fact that support me to do so.

Jansz and Kheal, game is a game. Don't do similar thing in real life, prison will open for you guys.

Barrd if I were you, I won't let this 2 guys come again. That's more worst than people keep said you lot AF even not in 75.
[+]
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Server: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-05-15 22:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

how does i dynamis?
[+]
 Bismarck.Kenage
user: Kenage
By Bismarck.Kenage 2009-05-15 22:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Burgess said:
If guy is joined this ls beware 2 guys - Kheal and Jansz.
Usually I don't go this way but... man get some English classes, specially if you are going to flame someone(aka criticize them) you better know at least how to do it.

About the situation today, people(not just Jansz and Kheal) got pissed at you for being a terrible player the whole run.

Just at the very beginning casting Raise 1 instead of Raise 3 on the paladin, just tell me WHY?? same mp cost, same recast time, why? or do you seriously expect even tanks and sacs to bring their own reraise?

After that you were leaving the char AFK for long periods of time w/o notice, and let tanks die with 600+ mp isn't the best way to get others sympathy.

Burgess said:
P.S. It is still ok to join this LS, just after you lot make sure you leave the party and got the lot before back to the team.
Or better just do your job and avoid being a douche then people won't feel that you are stealing their AF's

I don't support(at least totally) what Jansz did, I guess excellent ppl has better ways to fix these things, but as human being who also get angry sometimes I could say I totally understand why he did it.

Burgess said:
Barrd if I were you, I won't let this 2 guys come again. That's more worst than people keep said you lot AF even not in 75.
I hope he don't let YOU come again, since anyway you are doing close to nothing to contribute to the team work.

Besides even if the ls isn't perfect we use to hang around well before you, which inexorably means that your presence is generating these conflicts at least in a extent.

And just to finish this... your first post in FFXIAH and just to flame, man what a way to make yourself look like an ***.

Peace.

Ken.
[+]
 Bismarck.Burgess
By Bismarck.Burgess 2009-05-16 00:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

First of all, Kenage please read your old post quoted here:
[
Many people learn the language in conversation, or working in a physical job, that doesn't leave much room to practice and learn spelling, either because the went to the country w/o much knowledge in that particular language or because the didn't have the time to study besides work, laziness isn't the only reason.

How many languages can you speak? do you spell perfectly in all of them?]

You can just check with Barrd, I just go raised 3 on him. Do you know what is recast time?

I expect only Barrd don't have RR at the beginning, he told me before zone in the dynamic, I don't hear from you. I am noob on dynamics, other dynamics I joined all people have their own RR. And that's what I expected.

Kenage said:
After that leaving the char AFK for long periods of time w/o notice, and let the tanks died with 600+ mp isn't the best way to get others simpaty.

Don't only concentrate on your own HP, there is another PLD there, I am keep busy on that PLD instead of you. Sorry I have one hand cannot heal 2 pld at the samt time.
I know you feel bad because of raise at the beginning, so am I.

Kenage said:
I hope he don't let YOU come again, since anyway you are doing close to nothing to contribute to the team work.

Oh that's what you expect, I can do better just keep my mp on 1000+ that will be real nothing to contribute to the team.

Grats on your 100 stuff drops share with Barrd.

Kenage said:
Besides even if the ls isn't perfect we use to hang around well before you which inexorably means that your presence is generating these conflicts at least in a extent.

I post that message just to alert people about that, don't worry about Barrd and your ls run, I didn't say anything wording to tell people don't join you guy LS.

In inexorably way, You will see I write like this :
[This damn LS, only let their friends to lot their wants, use different ways to avoid you get anything from this LS. You won't come and get nothing just choose someone they don't want, you still have chance to get it. Sometimes they dualbox let their mule lot over you. All people posted in this forum to blame on their rules. They all got their points.]
Did you see me write like this before u said
"inexorably means"?

To whom wanna join this, please keep your clear mind, no one force you to join, it is your own risk to come with them. [At least my mind is clear]

Barrd please talk to your LS mate. Even you said sorry to me after the dynamic run, but seems your partner not agree. Let him know do I tell the truth. Just let me know you don't want me to come. I am OK on that. Sorry for my poor english, I am not going to blackmouth your LS run, just wanna tell the truth.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kenage
By Bismarck.Kenage 2009-05-16 01:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The recast on Raise 3 is just 60 sec, but if recast is your excuse why you didn't cast Raise 2 then? I will tell you why, you just wanted to be mean.

In this ls Pld's get R3 that's the way we do it, if you don't know what are the ls norms ask them, don't try to impose your way, RR item is for the rest of the members, which naturally will die less.

You could fill your mouth of excuses but your reputation as crappy player and poor performer is well known between the NA community as well as the JP boards, besides more than one person have blacklisted you before this Dynamis(btw is not dinamic) run.

And just for you to know my little n00b friend, I don't get 1 gil of that 100's we just lot to prevent ninja lotting, and trade them to Barrd right after it drops, of course I have no way to prove it but regular members know that we have had problems with lechers in the past and that is the only way to ensure that no one try to steal that coins.

Ken.
Burgess said:
In inexorably way, You will see I write like this :
英語全然話せませんね~w 見てて恥かしくなるwww
[+]
 Bismarck.Burgess
By Bismarck.Burgess 2009-05-16 03:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, that to be mean.

Please update the rules in this forum, no one know (at least I don't know) Pld get R3 and that's the way, no one tell and no one remind me about till now. The main point is to give a raise if you don't have RR, are you really concern your exp lost? If so, suggest you go MMM and get RR3 earring. That's will save you a lot exp.
When Barrd die he stated clearly "Raise3" him. But you just said "Raise", so I am just follow what you said you should be happy enough.

Noob don't cry, Let's come party with me. I will kill mobs and let you leech. Get back what you lost in dynamis. Just page me in FF anytime I will do that for you.

Just this moment I surprise your LS is not trusted-based, if everyone feel good shouldn't got problems with lechers.

報復~
Retribution ~
Gengældelse ~
Vergeltung ~
Revide ~

Amen
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-16 03:39:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap a whm thats stingy with R3 you sir can gtfo, LOL!

your reasoning makes no sense at all.

Burgess said:
The main point in dynamic is to give a raise if you don't have RR

That's the main point of your OLD dyna ls not this 1 foo. Instead you can "ask" lol

and if people are pissed at your performance instead of getting pissed how about you "ask" what your doing wrong and how you can fix it.

You sir lack communication skills, FTL /end
 Bismarck.Burgess
By Bismarck.Burgess 2009-05-16 03:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh you read post so fast, I have a updated version once I figure out there is extra wording in my reply.

Don't quote that is what I said :). Even you did already lol

And you need to read the post from old to new one I have explained my R3 is in recast timer. Whms surely go for R3 especially after patched updated with same mp amount.

Whm not doing so just like what Kenage said "wanted to be mean".
[+]
 Bismarck.Kenage
By Bismarck.Kenage 2009-05-16 04:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Man for you own good stop posting, you are just making fun of yourself.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-16 09:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

ok guy plz stop

Burgess in sorry i dont like what jansz did he not comein any more i dont tolerat ***like that and i really have no freand or prefense in this linkshell all you have to do is lot to win the af drama what a linkshell with out it lol wi ll like every to keep coming Burgess next time r3 the pld ok

and rear money is to pay for runs well 90% of it is and the other 10% id for the rr items i use

o ya and very nice run yesterday guy

and p.s. every 1 in this linkshell has join via a /sh
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-16 10:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

o ya lol cor x 2
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-22 21:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

run # 41 very nice run guy on 5/22/09

thf x 1
blue mage x1
whm x 2
bst x1

cong to all that got af see all agen next time
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-30 06:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

run #42
nice run 5/29/09

to bad SE keep F!!!ing us with the drops

pld x1
sam x1
bard x1

keep up the good work ppl see friday agen
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-06-06 06:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol run #43
ok run 6/5/09
2 hr farm
and ksnm 99 after fail x 2 where all the items where going to be free lot
but was fun

drg x1
bard x 1
 Bismarck.Taylormade
By Bismarck.Taylormade 2009-06-06 11:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This entire thread was pathetic! I can't believe I read it all...

It’s like one of those moments when you realize you've been playing Solitaire for an hour straight and you're like "wtf did I just do!?" Complete waste of time!

Bottom line: this ls may not be a bad way to get those harder-to-get AF drops (RDM, THF, etc...) if you don't mind following a self-serving, hypocritical leader who may lot on any or all items. Oh, and don’t forget, you may not understand anything he says because he doesn’t seem to be able to form coherent sentences in (at least) the English language.
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-06-06 11:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

this is the way they want to do things...so if it bugs you, then click the red x button on ur browser and go back to playing on Bismark mr. 1 post.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-06 11:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

no thanks, I already run with DPS, and we do ALL the zones :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-06-06 12:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Taylormade that coming from someone in linkshell that jump in to my Dynamis - Xarcabard to steal the rare money man lol

Seraphim linkshell cant be trusted
 Gilgamesh.Gabvanstronger
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Gabvanstronger 2009-07-04 22:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I love that DynaDramaXarcaFreeLot Linkshell XD
Makes me laugh just enough ^^

Sincerly

Gab!

(hahaha xD)
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-07-06 06:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

drama make the game fun if you dont like drama you dont play MMOs

and we allway have fun lol like the all blm 1 i did last week
 Pandemonium.Vite
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Vite 2009-07-06 07:10:27
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Taylormade said:
This entire thread was pathetic! I can't believe I read it all.

omg you can read minds xD
 Fairy.Laia
Server: Fairy
user: Laia
By Fairy.Laia 2009-07-06 07:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

BURN BABY BURRRRRRRN! >..> Got Caught in the Moment. Sorry. Continue on with the Xarcdrama. Tihs mkaes my day so mcuh mroe fun! :D

Vite said:
Taylormade said:
This entire thread was pathetic! I can't believe I read it all.

omg you can read minds xD

Sitll wlil utnil tihs day is oevr! :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-07-06 11:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you will wait a long time
 Fairy.Laia
user: Laia
By Fairy.Laia 2009-07-07 05:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

New Day! :) yes, long one too :(
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-07-07 07:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
this is the way they want to do things...so if it bugs you, then click the red x button on ur browser and go back to playing on Bismark mr. 1 post.

This is a discussion forum. People are free to reply to any thread they'd like as long as they don't break the rules. Incidentally, I don't agree with much of their post.
[+]
 Alexander.Tonythetaru
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tonythetaru 2009-07-07 07:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I started off on Bismarck server before I sold all my crap, and stopped playing for almost two years. At the time, Bismarck was an awesome server, and seeing things like this make me glad I was transfered when I came back. No wonder my old shell, Juggernaut Black, bounced to a new server.
[+]
 Fairy.Pavfeira
user: pavfeira
By Fairy.Pavfeira 2009-07-07 09:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:
Taylormade that coming from someone in linkshell that jump in to my Dynamis - Xarcabard to steal the rare money man lol

Barrd: This is my Xarcabard! My Xarcabard!
Turk: Whose Xarcabard?
Barrd: MY XARCABARD! MINE MINE MINE!

Seriously, Friday must not be a busy night on Bismarck. It's a miracle more shells aren't ganking Xarc from you. Monopolizing the zone, especially an iceland, during EST primetime isn't cool.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-07 09:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Pavfeira said:
Barrd: This is my Xarcabard! My Xarcabard!
Turk: Whose Xarcabard?
Barrd: MY XARCABARD! MINE MINE MINE!

[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-07-07 11:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

lol MINE MINE MINE!MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!
MINE MINE MINE!

and i try to fallin a time where i dont block any 1 Dynamis - Xarcabard that y i start on time at 7 pm
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-07-18 10:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

very nice run on 7/17/09

14 man 3 hr farm run we got
thf
war x 2
pup
drk